PDA

View Full Version : Origin 2: Tickets On Sale Now

DIEHARD
03-03-09, 06:19 AM
Origin 2: Tickets On Sale Now

Tickets for Game 2 of the Harvey Norman State of Origin Series, in Sydney, will go on sale to Ticketed Members from 9am on Tuesday, 3 March (Ticket window: 9am Tuesday, 2 March ? 5pm Wednesday, 3 March) .

Rugby League fans have never had a better opportunity to attend the greatest interstate rivalry in Australian sport, with the NSW Rugby League releasing 5000 Category 3 tickets for just $30.

Nrl.com Members will be able to purchase tickets from 6pm on Wednesday, 4 March (Ticket window: 6pm Wednesday, 5 March ? 7am Thursday, 6 March) .

Tickets will go on sale to the general public at 9am on Thursday, 5 March.

Tickets are priced as follows and are available through Ticketek on 132 849, at Ticketek outlets or online at www.ticketek.com.au.

Game 2, Wednesday, June 24
ANZ Stadium, Sydney

Price Category Adult Concession Family
1 $135.00 $110.00 $400.00
2 $95.00 $75.00 $280.00
3 $50.00 $40.00 $150.00

- Concessions are available to full pensioners (Aged, War, TPI, Invalid & Disability) and juniors aged 4 ?15 years inclusive. Children 3 and under are free if sitting on a parents knee.
- Family passes consist of 2 adults and 2 juniors or 1 adult and 3 juniors only.
- These prices are inclusive of GST and booking fee.

Tickets for Game 1 of the Harvey Norman State of Origin Series at Melbourne?s Etihad Stadium (formerly called Telstra Dome) are already on sale through Ticketmaster on 136 100, at Ticketmaster outlets or online at www.ticketmaster.com.au.

Harvey Norman State of Origin Series Ticket Prices

Game 1, Wednesday, June 3
Etihad Stadium, Melbourne

Tickets are on sale now through Ticketmaster on 136 100, at Ticketmaster outlets or online at http://www.ticketmaster.com.au.

Price Category Adult Concession Family
1 $120.00 $95.00 $335.00
2 $85.00 $60.00 $220.00
3 $40.00 $30.00 $110.00

Ticketed Member Information
- Ticketed Members will be sent a password to purchase online during the priority buying window if they have ?opted in? for this sales channel. Please note, if purchasing over the web, Ticketed Members can only purchase two tickets.
- Ticketed Members will need to present their season ticket in order to purchase a Harvey Norman State of Origin ticket. Family pass holders should ensure they are assigned four separate numbers on their cards.
- Sales will be permitted by telephone if paid for by credit card, but Ticketed Members must quote their member number. The credit card holder along with the season ticket will need to be produced to collect the ticket at a selection of outlets (listed below).
- Each Ticketed Member is entitled to purchase two (2) Harvey Norman State of Origin tickets.
- Ticketed Members will be limited to eight (8) tickets per transaction (must have 4 Ticketed Member passes). Ticketed Members with more than four passes will not be allocated additional tickets.
- Ticketed Members who perform multiple transactions will be contacted and may have their tickets cancelled.

New Zealand Ticket Sales

Customers in New Zealand can purchase Harvey Norman State of Origin tickets by calling the Ticketek New Zealand Call Centre on (09) 307 5000 and ask for Australian bookings, or via the Australian Ticketek website http://www.ticketek.com.au.

In person sales (agency sales) for Australian events are available from the following Ticketek NZ Box Offices:

Source: http://www.nrl.com

C-Whiz
06-03-09, 09:26 AM
It's never to early to start a bit of Blues bashing, so........ :D

Obviously after 3 years of Qld making the Blues look like Naffy's, there aren't too many true Blues supporters willing to shell out hard earned dollars to see their "beloved" team get smashed again. Not only are they trying to get some early sales, they are even offering Blues jerseys for $70 to 3000 Blues fans who pre-purchase tickets.

Anyway, here's the link.......

http://www.rugbyleague.com.au/insider/Preseason.html

Don't say i never do anything for Blues fans. :)

Steve
06-03-09, 09:40 AM
I had a look to see what c reserve gets you.

Section 122-1 was what came up for me, row 6. Not too shabby! Just a pity about the shape of the ground.

DIEHARD
06-03-09, 11:10 AM
I'm gonna get a ticket with Syl in the Maroons supporter bay.

Sydney Titans Fanatic
07-03-09, 11:44 PM
i already gave syl my money!!! the money is going to be worth watching nsw loose 4 times in a row

DIEHARD
08-03-09, 12:19 PM
i already gave syl my money!!! the money is going to be worth watching nsw loose 4 times in a row

Yea Syl has got me one too, just need to transfer the money across. Big big thanks to Syl for organising the logisitics, which are quite often the most painful and unappreciated side of things.

It's going to be really something special, having a support bay at Origin for the Maroons. I can't wait! :thumbsup:

BringBackWillie
08-03-09, 12:25 PM
Last count is that the QLD supporters bay is outselling the Blues supporters bay :D

As a result, an entire bay has now been set aside for the Queenslanders - so our aim now is 400 Maroons !!!

If you haven't joined the main supporters groups with getting tix through me, you can still purchase tix at Ticketek for the Qld bay and join all fellow Queenslanders that way.

titanstattman
08-03-09, 12:32 PM
BLUES WILL WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C-Whiz
08-03-09, 09:37 PM
BLUES WILL WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The Chook Raffle at the Coogee Bay Hotel!!!!!!!

BringBackWillie
09-03-09, 10:06 PM
You can also join the newly created Facebook Group called "Maroon Crusade - Queenslanders in NSW" for more info or to get news on any events during Origin time. The link to the group is:

http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=611005061&k=5YEYP4P5SYVM5CB1X145UT

BringBackWillie
02-04-09, 11:30 PM
Hey guys - an update on the numbers reached for the Queensland supporters bay can be found on the following thread:

http://www.titans.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=13956&page=2

BringBackWillie
29-05-09, 08:04 PM
Only 20 seats are left for sale in the 2 QUEENSLAND Bays :D