PDA

View Full Version : 4 Generations Of Titans Fans

dee13
22-02-09, 09:40 PM
This weekend my family came together for my Grand-Daughters 1st Birthday. This was the first time ever that 4 generations of my family were in the same room. This photo is the first ever photo of 4 generations of the Mulheron family.

When my father got the news that I was Blade, I managed to convert him over from the Dragons. My son like me started following the Gold Coast as soon as we found out that we were back in the NRL. My Grand-Daughter, well lets just say it is bred into her.

Im not sure but there are probably not to many NRL loving families that can boast 4 generations of fans in the one club.

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r250/dennismulheron/P2200403.jpg

My father Tony(59), My son Mathew(20) holding my grand-daughter Abbey(1) and me(39).

dee13
22-02-09, 09:44 PM
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r250/dennismulheron/P2200403.jpg

CHECK OUT MY GRAND-DAUGHTERS T-SHIRT
Not too many kids have their poppy on their T-Shirts either. Im not sure if its a good thing or a bad thing.

Simon_122
24-02-09, 08:25 PM
Good on you Dee, just awesome

Sydney Titans Fanatic
24-02-09, 10:00 PM
thats amazing prob wont see that again until a couple of years, 4 generations wow!!!

DIEHARD
24-02-09, 10:00 PM
Amazing picture Dee, one of the best I've seen. I just can't imagine 4 generations but there you go! A real family treasure.

Hoppy2007Dragons
25-02-09, 08:40 AM
When my father got the news that I was Blade, I managed to convert him over from the Dragons

Heresy.

Haha just kidding, good to see other football familys.

dee13
25-02-09, 05:17 PM
What will amaze you even more is the fact that my Grand-Daughters, Great-Great Grandmother was also at the birthday party. Hilda is from my sons mothers side of the family. She is 83 and still kicking. There were actually 5 generations in the house but only 4 from my side of the family.

It would have been excellent for my grand-daughters photo album and would have made an awesome photo if we had included her but I don't know thatmy ex would have been too excited about it.