PDA

View Full Version : Round 1: Sydney Roosters vs South Sydney Rabbitohs

DIEHARD
20-02-09, 04:29 PM
Sydney Roosters vs South Sydney Rabbitohs

Sunday March 15 2009, 3:00pm Local Time - Sydney Football Stadium

Sydney Roosters:
Anthony Minichiello, Sam Perrett, Mitchell Aubusson, Sia Soliola, Shaun Kenny-Dowall, Braith Anasta [c], Mitchell Pearce, Mark O'Meley, James Aubusson, Nate Myles, Lopini Paea, Craig Fitzgibbon, Setaimata Sa. Subs: Frank-Paul Nuuausala, Shane Shackleton, Sisa Waqa, Jake Friend, Martin Kennedy (one to be omitted).

South Sydney Rabbitohs:
Rhys Wesser, Nathan Merritt, Colin Best, Shaune Corrigan, Fetuli Talanoa, John Sutton, Chris Sandow, Luke Stuart, Issac Luke, Roy Asotasi [c], David Kidwell, Shannan McPherson, David Fa'alogo. Subs: Ben Lowe, Eddy Pettybourne, Jaiman Lowe, Garret Crossman, Jamie Simpson (one to be omitted).

DIEHARD
21-02-09, 06:52 PM
I'm really looking forward to this show down. Hope the Bunnies have better luck than last year where Wing got nailed by Riley Brown and descended into a terrible losing streak.

Hopefully the tables will turn. Can't wait to see Wesser and Best play for the Bunnies. Not too sure about Sutton at 5/8th but maybe he'll see more ball and be more switched on, with Luke and Wing sharing the hooker role. Seems like a waste of talent, a lot of money not being used effectively and it's what he left Easts to escape.

6. Wing 7. Sandow 9. Luke 13. Sutton please.

Sydney Titans Fanatic
24-02-09, 03:16 PM
Sounths have a really good team there are a really exciting team to watch, I think they will make it into top 6 if wing doesnt get injured

Steve
11-03-09, 11:36 AM
That's a really strong side from the bunnies. I wouldn't be surprised to see them give the comp a shake this year.

TITAN PETE
11-03-09, 11:46 AM
Souths have an excellent side this year & should put the Roosters away in this match & suprisingly they are the outsiders to win this game @ $2.50 which i think is great value against $1.50 for the Roosters :)

Boofhead
15-03-09, 04:53 PM
52 - 12... WOW.

Good work bunnies!

GCT_89
15-03-09, 06:28 PM
Insane!!!!!!

good on the bunnies....

TITAN PETE
15-03-09, 08:24 PM
Brilliant Bunnys :salute:

dee13
17-03-09, 06:32 PM
OMG... How good was Chris Sandows try.

Its a real shame this guy had to be let go by the Titans. A star of the future if he can stay in control of his flighty tendancies.

DIEHARD
17-03-09, 06:52 PM
I'm delighted to hear this.

Gorden Tallis seems to have made a real impact as forwards coach, they now seem to have some mongrel. Their backs have been strengthened with some great buys in Best and Wesser.

I can't wait to see the replay. Hey I should watch it on bigpond. :thumbsup:

Rugby league will be healthy with a strong Souths and Bulldogs.