PDA

View Full Version : Round 1: Bulldogs vs Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

DIEHARD
20-02-09, 04:25 PM
Bulldogs vs Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

7:30PM Local Time Saturday March 14 2009 - ANZ Stadium

Bulldogs:
Luke Patten, Hazem El Masri, Josh Morris, Jamal Idris, Bryson Goodwin, Ben Roberts, Brett Kimmorley, Ben Hannant, Michael Ennis, Michael Hodgson, Gary Warburton, Andrew Ryan [c], David Stagg. Subs: Lee Te Maari, Chris Armit, John Kite, Ben Barba

Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles:
Brett Stewart, Michael Robertson, Jamie Lyon, Steve Matai, Andrew Suniula, Chris Bailey, Matt Orford [c], Brent Kite, Matt Ballin, Josh Perry, Anthony Watmough, Glenn Hall, Glenn Stewart. Subs: Heath L'Estrange, Jason King, Adam Cuthbertson, Shane Rodney, Shane Neumann (one to be omitted).

Sydney Titans Fanatic
24-02-09, 03:13 PM
HAHAHA II HATE MANLY WITH A PASSION, I HATE THEM MORE THAN I LOVE THE TITANS, go the BULLDOGS!!!!!!

DIEHARD
14-03-09, 07:59 PM
This game is being HAMMERED by rain. We even have thunder and lighting coming in. I hope it doesn't get called off.

Love watching wet games at home, nice and warm. :D

Well done to the brave fans out there!

titanstattman
14-03-09, 09:21 PM
34-12 to the dogies they really did smash 'em manly look really out of the game.....

Paul
14-03-09, 09:27 PM
Canterbury were fantastic and demolished Manly

Well done to El Masri as well becoming the greatest point scorer ever

DIEHARD
14-03-09, 09:48 PM
The Entertainers are back! What a turn around from spooners to beating the Premiers in Round 1.

quins rl
23-03-09, 03:53 PM
Canterbury were fantastic and demolished Manly

Well done to El Masri as well becoming the greatest point scorer ever
In Australia,yes,without sounding pedantic,i can think of 2 players,Neil Fox and Jim Sullivan who have scored more points than El Masri,not wishing to detract from what is a fantastic achievement for a guy who is a true champion in the game.