PDA

View Full Version : Forum Touch Footy 2009!!!

titanstattman
22-01-09, 10:39 PM
Ok as we close in on the start of 2009 i thought i might get this back up and running for 2009...

Ideas on the best day for everyone and times so we can get a big turn out..

I had a great time playing with u guys and i cant wait to do it all over again...

Oh and might try and get all these ppl who say they started it to make a return....hahahahahahaha

titanstattman
28-01-09, 02:05 PM
Ok ppl just seeing who if free for abit of a run around this sat frist run for 09 robina common has been re-opened so who is up???????

Or if Sunday is better????

GCT_89
28-01-09, 03:16 PM
sorry mate ill be at PBC high school all day sat....
taking my lil sis to the Titan Tag Gala day.......

not sure what time it finishes though.....drinks afterwards?.....lol

TITAN PETE
28-01-09, 04:17 PM
Saturday mornings are out for me everyweek but i can do most Sunday's but it's got to be mornings too hot later in the day

DIEHARD
28-01-09, 04:20 PM
I can't do this Saturday. Going to Cassie's 21st.

I'm real keen to get into it.

hicksey
28-01-09, 10:47 PM
I can't do this Saturday. Going to Cassie's 21st.

I'm real keen to get into it.

yeah thats right brad. lol seeing no one else will be there

kwigibo
29-01-09, 01:05 PM
I can't make it to anything this weekend, it's all booked up for a change.

hully gully
29-01-09, 08:39 PM
need a run out to get rid of the christmas pounds,availability varies either day depending on rosta's

GCT_91
31-01-09, 12:32 PM
i would love to make it to a few of these days.

but i can only go on sundays :(

hope to catch up soon

titanstattman
03-03-09, 06:53 PM
Ok ppl its 2 weeks out from the season so how bout we start the final week to the first game with a start of sum touch footy on SAT or SUN so please all let us know who is keen for a run out this week end 7th or 8th

also be a great way to all meet up again b4 rd 1....

The day with the most votes come thrus wins....lol

hully gully
03-03-09, 09:47 PM
sat if no work comes up

hicksey
04-03-09, 12:00 AM
im out this weekend sorry guys :( have work and then horses this week :(

DIEHARD
04-03-09, 06:28 AM
Love to. I'm free both days. Probably prefer a Sunday cause I spend most Saturdays coming to terms with the idea that it is actually the weekend.

daveyk
04-03-09, 05:56 PM
am happy with either....

C-Whiz
04-03-09, 06:45 PM
I'm working both days at 2pm, but could make a brief appearance early. The earlier the better for me. It's cooler around 10am anyway.

No, I'm not dead, I just had a quiet off-season, for those who were wondering. :D

hully gully
04-03-09, 10:02 PM
I'm working both days at 2pm, but could make a brief appearance early. The earlier the better for me. It's cooler around 10am anyway.

No, I'm not dead, I just had a quiet off-season, for those who were wondering. :D

I was begining to wonder but thought it to rude to ask

C-Whiz
06-03-09, 03:04 PM
I was begining to wonder but thought it to rude to askFeel free to ask me anytime if I'm dead or not. I won't take offence as long as you aren't offended if I don't get back to you because I'm dead, ok. :p

Anyway, I won't be able to make touch if it's on this Saturday (tomorrow) because my young fella is playing his first game of Rugby League (it's actually a pre-season trial game) and I won't be missing that quality footy to watch a lower grade performance out at Robina Common! :D

Then I have to work in the arvo.

So, is it actually happening? Anyone got the word? I'm still good for Sunday morning before work, if there is going to be an actual game on.

hully gully
06-03-09, 03:33 PM
Feel free to ask me anytime if I'm dead or not. I won't take offence as long as you aren't offended if I don't get back to you because I'm dead, ok. :p

Anyway, I won't be able to make touch if it's on this Saturday (tomorrow) because my young fella is playing his first game of Rugby League (it's actually a pre-season trial game) and I won't be missing that quality footy to watch a lower grade performance out at Robina Common! :D

So, is it actually happening? Anyone got the word? I'm still good for Sunday morning before work, if there is going to be an actual game on.
Not certain yet,but in this heat we could all end up on a cloud,good luck to the young fella,and is the mohawk happening?

DIEHARD
06-03-09, 03:45 PM
Great to see you C Whiz, I was wondering where you were just the other day.

How great is it about your son playing his first game, this is a pivotal moment in the family! Good luck to him and let us know how it goes.

See you on Sunday the 15th.

Paul
06-03-09, 10:39 PM
so is this on tomorrow or what?

daveyk
07-03-09, 12:01 AM
i am keen... even with a hangover

TITAN PETE
07-03-09, 12:11 AM
Feel free to ask me anytime if I'm dead or not. I won't take offence as long as you aren't offended if I don't get back to you because I'm dead, ok. :p

So Whiz who is he playing for & what age ????

DIEHARD
07-03-09, 12:43 PM
Me and Goatus would be interested in Sunday.

C-Whiz
07-03-09, 02:52 PM
So Whiz who is he playing for & what age ????He's playing for the Nerang Roosters. We were approached by a Scout for Burleigh Bears :p (one of the parents of the Titan Tag team he plays in), but the coach for Nerang (another parent) convinced us to stay local and suggested Cam join his team. Something about so much talent to be wasted playing soccer.... or something like that! :D And all his mates from school play for Nerang.

Anyway, he's playing U/7's for Nerang Roosters, but I'm feeling out the market to see what offers pop up in the near future.

Here he is, scoring his first try, on debut, late in the game. Playing hooker he didn't get much ball because you have to be 2nd reciver to get a run. Anyway, being a trial the coach moved him further out in the last quarter and let him have a go. He is playing in the number 9 jersey amd has the green head gear on.

Watch for the big right foot step, looks to go wide then turns back inside, takes a massive shoulder charge but keeps his feet, and just when he looks like he is wrapped up by the opposing centre he busts loose to dive across the try line to score in the corner. Or maybe I'm just a proud Dad. You be the judge........

http://s231.photobucket.com/albums/ee155/c-whiz/?action=view&current=CameronDebutRoosters4.flv

C-Whiz
07-03-09, 02:55 PM
Me and Goatus would be interested in Sunday.Yep, I'm good for Sunday. 10am or earlier. Yay or nay?

titanstattman
07-03-09, 06:38 PM
Yep, I'm good for Sunday. 10am or earlier. Yay or nay?

Yeah im good for sunday whos up come on guys...

daveyk
07-03-09, 10:00 PM
count me in..................:D

DIEHARD
08-03-09, 12:20 PM
Sorry guys I had things to do this morning and 10am was too early, I'm only free this arvo. I guess we need to have at least a week's notice for this to get any amount of numbers.

daveyk
08-03-09, 12:57 PM
myself and chris made it down there.....

we were saying that wen the season gets under way, the focus will be more towards footy and getting numbers shouldnt be a problem...

i personally dont blame anyone for not being able to make it atm... having a bit of down time before a hectic 6months of footy is all good.

am getting goosebumps knowing that this time next week, we will all be back at skilled watching the under 20's kick some newcastle butt....

enjoy the week all.... the start is near...

titanstattman
18-04-09, 12:56 PM
Ok ppl iv post it now so the idea can get in ur heads

Im looking at getting sum touch footy happing i would love a run out b4 my wedding so who is keen would love a big turn out.........

So put ur dates here sat 25th or sun 26th the most picked day gets the vote.....

Boofhead
18-04-09, 01:55 PM
Sundays good with me

DIEHARD
18-04-09, 02:09 PM
I'm in, perfect weekend to get something up. Gives me a chance to sell and give raffle tickets to those I missed in the mayhem last night. :thumbsup:

daveyk
18-04-09, 03:21 PM
I'm in, perfect weekend to get something up. Gives me a chance to sell and give raffle tickets to those I missed in the mayhem last night. :thumbsup:

yeh i was one of theose who forget to get a book from you.... lol

GCT_07
18-04-09, 03:31 PM
No chance I ll do ANY running but maybe I should come as a stand in Ambulance Officer this time :laugh:

titanstattman
18-04-09, 03:52 PM
Ok ppl iv post it now so the idea can get in ur heads

Im looking at getting sum touch footy happing i would love a run out b4 my wedding so who is keen would love a big turn out.........

So put ur dates here sat 25th or sun 26th the most picked day gets the vote.....

Oh and maybe we can sum of the older guys down there too????.:laugh: :thumbsup: :surprise:

Dragons
18-04-09, 04:31 PM
Oh and maybe we can sum of the older guys down there too????.:laugh: :thumbsup: :surprise:

OK, put my hand up for Sunday, burning to have a run.(There a funny side to this) I think I have put on three extra kilo's so need the run just had three weeks off and drank to much beer so this will be fun.

daveyk
18-04-09, 05:11 PM
am happy with either day....
with ever day gets the vote is good for me

however sunday would be much better.. as i may be working on the saturday

kwigibo
18-04-09, 05:26 PM
Sunday looks better, more people can show up. I'm up for it whatever day though.

GCT_07
18-04-09, 06:11 PM
Ummmmm.... Just incase the dates might have slipped anyones minds...... the Saturday..... its the 25th April.............. ANZAC DAY

kwigibo
18-04-09, 06:26 PM
Ummmmm.... Just incase the dates might have slipped anyones minds...... the Saturday..... its the 25th April.............. ANZAC DAY

Is the friday a public holiday?

daveyk
18-04-09, 06:31 PM
Is the friday a public holiday?

NOPE!!! there is NO long weekend....

good pick-up maa

looks like sunday it is peoples... that sort of solves a simple question really

p.s. dont think i will be working now..

titanstattman
18-04-09, 06:58 PM
Im happy with the sunday aswell and good too see dragons puttin his hand up......Hope a few more of those guys can i.e Tam,Titan pete....:thumbsup:

Date: Sun 26th

Place: Robina Common

Time: 10am

Bring: Beer and footys...

GCT_07
18-04-09, 07:06 PM
Nope.... the public holiday is that Saturday..... the 25th

GCT_07
18-04-09, 07:10 PM
Im happy with the sunday aswell and good too see dragons puttin his hand up......Hope a few more of those guys can i.e Tam,Titan pete....:thumbsup:

Well I ve even managed to rope Jonny in..... he says.... 'NO I'M NOT PLAYING... But I ll go there and watch' ...... so I figure... I ll get him there and you guys can get him up to play.... God I love teamwork ;)

I'll bring his rum with me.... incase we need the extra courage for him:D

daveyk
18-04-09, 08:58 PM

instead of robina common....

can i suggest on the corner of cheltanham dr & robina town centre drive???
as they have a league field all marked properly
(it was a cricket field prior)
its also a short walk from the train station if anyone was do come via that..

GCT_89
18-04-09, 09:25 PM
and coz davey is a lazy prick and this park is like 10 metres up the road for him.................hahahahahahaha

nah sounds good either way...........

im keen for sunday.......

daveyk
18-04-09, 09:27 PM
and coz davey is a lazy prick and this park is like 10 metres up the road for him.................hahahahahahaha

nah sounds good either way...........

im keen for sunday.......

i wasnt actually thinking of that....

was more liking the full field that is marked out....

DIEHARD
18-04-09, 09:34 PM
Can we have a BBQ? :)

GCT_07
18-04-09, 09:48 PM
Can we have a BBQ? :)

We've got a little webber....... It could cook enough snags for everyone..... but doesnt do to many steaks at one time....... if we cant find somewhere that has a Public BBQ then we could bring the webber and just work around it.

titanstattman
20-04-09, 09:38 AM
i wasnt actually thinking of that....

was more liking the full field that is marked out....

Bull **** u just dont wanna drive cos u just be able to walk there.....

Also dont they play on that ground sat and sun???

Anyway where doing this are we sticking to Robina Common or changing it dont wanna get close to the day and no1 knows where to go?

daveyk
20-04-09, 07:57 PM
Bull **** u just dont wanna drive cos u just be able to walk there.....

Also dont they play on that ground sat and sun???

Anyway where doing this are we sticking to Robina Common or changing it dont wanna get close to the day and no1 knows where to go?

i havnt seen anyone on there at all....

Boofhead
20-04-09, 08:00 PM
Robina Common might be a safer option, plenty of fields too.

TITAN PETE
20-04-09, 08:01 PM
i havnt seen anyone on there at all....

That park is home to the Robina Raptors & they only play on Saturdays ;)

daveyk
20-04-09, 10:16 PM

thats awesome.....

just think it would be much better because of the field being marked out instead of having to make up a field as such....

either way it doesnt bother me... am just thinking logic

GCT_07
20-04-09, 10:19 PM
am just thinking logic

Logic..... Logic..... whats the point of Logic son......... Can get in the way of a good game ;)

titanstattman
21-04-09, 09:32 AM
Well every1 knows robina common so we staick to that......

Sun 10am

Robina Common

GCT_89
21-04-09, 09:33 AM
im there!
will be good to get a run.............

hicksey
21-04-09, 05:12 PM
just let me know. ill be a little late though..... will just depend

DIEHARD
21-04-09, 05:29 PM
So BBQ? (DIEHARD tries to push his agenda.)

GCT_07
21-04-09, 05:35 PM
So BBQ? (DIEHARD tries to push his agenda.)

LMAO...... I said I can bring a small Weber if there is not a Public BBQ there..........

daveyk
21-04-09, 09:47 PM
LMAO...... I said I can bring a small Weber if there is not a Public BBQ there..........

there is a public one or two from memory

but it would be much safer to bring the weber

titanstattman
21-04-09, 09:49 PM

Yeah there is 2 bbqs at the Common

GCT_07
21-04-09, 10:03 PM
Cool..... So..... what..... everyone bring something and between us all we will have a feast? :ugh:

titanstattman
21-04-09, 10:13 PM
Cool..... So..... what..... everyone bring something and between us all we will have a feast? :ugh:

Thats wat im talking about

C-Whiz
22-04-09, 08:27 PM
Oh and maybe we can sum of the older guys down there too????.:laugh: :thumbsup: :surprise:Sorry mate, I can't make it this Sunday, working....... would have loved the run though. Great time of year for a game of touch.

titanstattman
24-04-09, 12:16 PM
Sorry mate, I can't make it this Sunday, working....... would have loved the run though. Great time of year for a game of touch.

Thats ok maybe that other old fart titan pete can show up for the old guys hahahaha.......:laugh:

Steve
24-04-09, 01:43 PM
there is a public one or two from memory

but it would be much safer to bring the weber

:thumbsup:

Damn straight, with some of the stories Brad has about him and public bbq's...
He might actually be early again and get bored. It wouldn't be pretty.

I doubt i'll make it down. Got a lovely case of tendonitis, and I need to rest up before the next home game, get back in full working order.

curly_11
24-04-09, 01:53 PM
Its a shame you guys didnt do it last week and come watch Wade and i play Football (soccer). We dont play at home for another couple of weeks and i might pop down to say hello but nursing a quad strain and i will be playing later on in the arvo so i wont be playing touch footy. Lucky for you ...jokes

titanstattman
24-04-09, 02:09 PM
Its a shame you guys didnt do it last week and come watch Wade and i play Football (soccer). We dont play at home for another couple of weeks and i might pop down to say hello but nursing a quad strain and i will be playing later on in the arvo so i wont be playing touch footy. Lucky for you ...jokes

Wade said u guys are playing over the other side of the Common........

DIEHARD
24-04-09, 05:32 PM
Steve you pest, those stories didn't involve me! :ugh: I still reckon they are just urban myths anyway.

So we should all bring some food. Me, Dennis and Steve will stop at a Coles or something.

GCT_07
24-04-09, 05:38 PM
Steve you pest, those stories didn't involve me! :ugh: I still reckon they are just urban myths anyway.

So we should all bring some food. Me, Dennis and Steve will stop at a Coles or something.

Well I figured nice and easy does it...... I just got a tray of snags, a loaf of bread, bag of onions and some sauces..... Sausages dont take up much room on the weber so I figured it would cover us incase there is an issue with the public BBQs.....

So we have that side covered.... so I suppose it depends on how many people are coming and if we need more.:ugh:

DIEHARD
24-04-09, 06:09 PM
Sounds good. I'll bring an esky with some drinks and with some extra snags in case.

Paul
24-04-09, 10:04 PM
I'll be there. Going to watch my nephew play first though in the morning

titanstattman
25-04-09, 01:57 PM

I see they painted the gound today and i ask them and they are playing tomoro...(sun)

titanstattman
25-04-09, 04:41 PM
Thought i might just remind every1 about tomor..............

Sunday 10am

Robia Common

Bring ur drinks.........

DIEHARD
25-04-09, 05:09 PM
Thought i might just remind every1 about tomor..............

Sunday 10am

Robia Common

Bring ur drinks.........

I have my coca cola ready.

GCT_07
25-04-09, 05:19 PM
Putting the camera battery on charge...... should be a good day :thumbsup:

DIEHARD
25-04-09, 08:11 PM
Going to Burleigh v Tweed may be an option.

Venue: Pizzey Park
Date: Sun 26 Apr 2009
Game Time: 3:00pm

Paul
25-04-09, 10:30 PM
Going to Burleigh v Tweed may be an option.

Venue: Pizzey Park
Date: Sun 26 Apr 2009
Game Time: 3:00pm

Paul likes this post

GCT_07
25-04-09, 10:33 PM
LMAO.... we talking about ourselves in the third person now are we......LOL ..... GCT07 is happy Paul likes that post :laugh:

Paul
25-04-09, 10:36 PM
Paul is happy that GCT_07 is happy that Paul is happy about liking Brads post :D

Love your work Maa:thumbsup:

GCT_07
25-04-09, 10:40 PM
PMSL.....GCT_07 is happy that Paul is happy.... about GCT_07 being happy for Paul cause he likes Brads Post........ LMAO... did I get that right.....:dizzy:

See you tomorrow.... will be a good day...... (I ll be warming a chair side line..... no running here..... ohhhh nooooooo):nope:

Paul
25-04-09, 10:42 PM
I'm too drunk to not be confused right now hahaha

see you tomorrow,should be a fun day :)

ps-I said I was never gonna play last year then I thoughts "stuff it" and the one man scrum was born

GCT_07
25-04-09, 11:26 PM
Ummmm slight issue... only slight....

Just getting everything ready for tomorrow..... go to grab the Esky and remembered we threw it out when we moved.

I know you were saying you were bringing one Brad but with drinks in it.... it would be bursting at the seems if we put the food in as well.....

Is anyone else able to bring one........:helpme:

GOATUS
26-04-09, 08:13 AM
esky x1 will be bought down :) :)

titanstattman
26-04-09, 09:27 AM
Ummmm slight issue... only slight....

Just getting everything ready for tomorrow..... go to grab the Esky and remembered we threw it out when we moved.

I know you were saying you were bringing one Brad but with drinks in it.... it would be bursting at the seems if we put the food in as well.....

Is anyone else able to bring one........:helpme:

Mamamamamamamamama i live here too...........

GCT_07
26-04-09, 09:35 AM
Muah son...... was actually going to text you last night but looked at the time and thiought... naaaaa..... bit late.....

titanstattman
26-04-09, 09:42 AM
Muah son...... was actually going to text you last night but looked at the time and thiought... naaaaa..... bit late.....

U can always text me no matter wat time i'll be there at 1o u get the ice

GCT_07
26-04-09, 09:45 AM
Muahhhhhhhhh..... will do...... now I just got to get Jonny out of bed...:doh:

Dragons
26-04-09, 11:52 AM
Sorry I couldn't make it but I forgot its my old man birthday :doh:

titanstattman
26-04-09, 05:36 PM
Sorry I couldn't make it but I forgot its my old man birthday :doh:

yeah u missed a good run with the ball..........

once again Diehard dosent show he calls for the BBQ and evefrything but he dose a no show once again.........:fight:

GCT_07
26-04-09, 05:45 PM
http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/2074/touch011n.jpg (http://img22.imageshack.us/my.php?image=touch011n.jpg)

Go the Action Shot..... Kick it son kick it......Dont Miss

GCT_07
26-04-09, 05:50 PM
Check out the Commitment..... Check out the style......

Go Goatus.... Go Goatus :thumbsup:

PS.... thanks for the esky ;)

http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/1244/touch012.jpg (http://img22.imageshack.us/my.php?image=touch012.jpg)

GCT_07
26-04-09, 05:55 PM
Watch out TITANS........ I think we have some real stars here..... some bench warmers at the very least....lol....:clap:

http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/8765/touch013.jpg (http://img22.imageshack.us/my.php?image=touch013.jpg)

GCT_07
26-04-09, 06:00 PM
Talk about throw yourself into it up against the big guy as well.... goodness Goatus..... brave... very brave:surprise:

http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/5866/touch016.jpg (http://img22.imageshack.us/my.php?image=touch016.jpg)

GCT_07
26-04-09, 06:07 PM
To much effort on too hot a day......... not to mention a tad tooooo much alcohol left over from the night before.......

Food Time!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/8551/touch018.jpg (http://img22.imageshack.us/my.php?image=touch018.jpg)

http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/6240/touch019.jpg (http://img22.imageshack.us/my.php?image=touch019.jpg)

GCT_07
26-04-09, 06:16 PM
No Crowd.... No Hoooo Haaaaaa...... But Sean/Shaun/Shawn (sorry didnt want to get spelling wrong ;) ) Gets his own cheer squad.........

Probably not to his liking........LOL

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/7200/touch025.jpg (http://img15.imageshack.us/my.php?image=touch025.jpg)

Not quite the cheerleaders he was after :surprise:

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/6449/touch026.jpg (http://img15.imageshack.us/my.php?image=touch026.jpg)

Dragons
26-04-09, 06:19 PM
And again I'm sorry for not being there.
I missed a great day but my Day still love me. Can't beleive Diehard didn't show maybe he was watching a replay of the Bonco's v Parra or the Souths v Sharkies :D

titanstattman
26-04-09, 06:22 PM
And again I'm sorry for not being there.
I missed a great day but my Day still love me. Can't beleive Diehard didn't show maybe he was watching a replay of the Bonco's v Parra or the Souths v Sharkies :D

Prob more the donkeys im sure he loves them more than the titans....

GCT_07
26-04-09, 06:23 PM
The day just all a bit to much for some...........

Davey starts out like this...... after not having gone home yet from the night before..... quick change from his clubbing clothes.... a couple of V s and pulls up a piece of turf

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/8906/touch004.jpg (http://img15.imageshack.us/my.php?image=touch004.jpg)

Than at the end of it all Stephen ends up like this :laugh:

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/1565/touch027.jpg (http://img15.imageshack.us/my.php?image=touch027.jpg)

GCT_07
26-04-09, 06:27 PM
And for the shot of the day from Mr Jetstar himself

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/1720/touch005.jpg (http://img15.imageshack.us/my.php?image=touch005.jpg)

And the Close Up..... I reakon its almost worth getting it signed from the celeb

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/3438/jetstar.jpg (http://img15.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jetstar.jpg)

GCT_07
26-04-09, 06:29 PM
Noooo sorry.... cant leave this one out.......

Health Warning.................. Be careful....... To many V s.... :nope:

They will eventually kick in.

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/6094/touch010.jpg (http://img15.imageshack.us/my.php?image=touch010.jpg)

daveyk
26-04-09, 07:11 PM
hahahah

loveed all the photos... was indeed a great day out as it always is, albeit being rather hungover... wasnt too bad once i got out for a run... but i was surely near death by the end....

2 breakaway tries leaving RHYS without any pace... LOL

thanks again maa for the snags, etc...

oh and sean.... MAN ON!!!

Paul
26-04-09, 07:13 PM
Dave,I'm uploading a video atm which you're gonna love :D

GOATUS
26-04-09, 07:25 PM
Was a fun day all ova just need some more people to come next time:) :)

daveyk
26-04-09, 07:26 PM
Dave,I'm uploading a video atm which you're gonna love :D

awesome... well hurry up then.... LOL

Steve
26-04-09, 07:31 PM
Was a fun day all ova just need some more people to come next time:) :)

I'll come next time, when i've given this tendonitis the slip.

GOATUS
26-04-09, 07:40 PM
I'll come next time, when i've given this tendonitis the slip.

I may or may not have used the term hand cramp to explain why u wernt there today:)

DIEHARD
26-04-09, 07:42 PM
Sorry for not coming today. I was crunching the numbers and I have 4 assignments due this week and I'm worried I won't get them done. Had to spend the day at the library... Two of these suckers are due tomorrow.

Sorry guys but at this point nearly everything comes 2nd to my assignments. :(

Also I want to have enough time up my sleeve for the Titans game tomorrow at Crushers. I couldn't have it both ways.

Dragons
26-04-09, 08:02 PM
I couldn't have it both ways.[/QUOTE]

You wish :D

titanstattman
26-04-09, 08:37 PM
I couldn't have it both ways.

You wish :D[/QUOTE]

Hahaha i'll leave it at that.......

Paul
26-04-09, 09:35 PM
Dougs try

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v39/homesick_alien/th_P4260547.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v39/homesick_alien/?action=view&current=P4260547.flv)

Daveys try

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v39/homesick_alien/th_P4260548.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v39/homesick_alien/?action=view&current=P4260548.flv)

titanstattman
27-04-09, 07:30 AM
How great was that 1st try......

curly_11
27-04-09, 08:25 AM
Sorry i didnt make it earlier on sunday but was with Danielle. Looks like you guys had a good day and while its not quite the cheer squad i dream off it was good that you guys came down and watched!

We ended up losing 2-1 against top of the table with both of their goals very soft! Thanks again and i will see you guys tonight at the DNP i think!

titanstattman
27-04-09, 09:04 AM
Sorry i didnt make it earlier on sunday but was with Danielle. Looks like you guys had a good day and while its not quite the cheer squad i dream off it was good that you guys came down and watched!

We ended up losing 2-1 against top of the table with both of their goals very soft! Thanks again and i will see you guys tonight at the DNP i think!

Dont u know u bring the girls with u so u can show off wat u got....

Hahaha funny as number 11 legs 11 show us ur legs..........

Man on...........

titanstattman
23-05-09, 07:53 PM
Ok guys next week we have a bye so who is keen for a run of footy come on guys lets get the boots out and have good game......

Once agin im still looking for these old guys to show up but still we have nothing so come on u blokes come and show us younger guys how its done as u old farts would say.........

Sat OR Sun lets pick a day so put down the day u would like and once agin the day with more votes get the day..........

GCT_07
23-05-09, 08:17 PM
Good for either day.... and this time.... I m bringing me sandshoes.. NOT promising ANYTHING... but if the urge takes me....well at least I ll be able to kick without doubling over in pain....

kwigibo
27-05-09, 04:46 PM
I'm there whatever day we decide.

GCT_89
27-05-09, 05:26 PM
working both days.....

TITAN PETE
27-05-09, 11:53 PM
Can't make it either day so put ya money on the BLUES

kwigibo
15-06-09, 04:40 PM
Bye week again, any interest?

DIEHARD
15-07-09, 12:02 AM
Hi there guys,

I'd like to raise again the idea of a Titans fans v Broncos fan social touch footy and BBQ.

The Broncos fans seem to have a team together and are keen. I know we have a good few players eager as well.

I still need to work out legalities, but consider this a tenitive date for the Saturday after the Gold Coast v Broncos match.

TITAN PETE
15-07-09, 11:01 AM
I'll make it if it's an arvo match

GCT_89
15-07-09, 01:14 PM
i should be right....

Boofhead
17-07-09, 12:08 AM
I hope I'm not working, if i'm working ill try get a change of shift - but you can definately pencil me in.

Diehard
GCT
Pete
Boofhead

titanstattman
19-07-09, 10:27 AM
just thinking if its the sat many ppl will be abit how u doing after the big game....

Maybe the sunday this week or next week.....

But im keen for this... atleast one Folau will turn up and play footy...

DIEHARD
19-07-09, 06:43 PM
With only a week to go, it's probably a bit too much to get going. We don't seem to have as many people confirmed as last time we had everything set up, off the back of several weekends of practise.

Also we need to finalise insurance, or we can't/shouldn't do anything.

I'll get this worked out, so in the future we can organise this.

It's one of my goals to get this going, it's up there with The Legion as a dream and goal.

daveyk
19-07-09, 11:15 PM
i am always up for a run... confirm a day and time and i am there

DIEHARD
20-07-09, 12:56 AM
Saturday is a bad time because of the Titans Family Fun Day is on as well.

http://www.titans.com.au/default.aspx?s=cws-family-fun-day