PDA

View Full Version : Legion 200

DIEHARD
16-01-09, 01:37 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/diehard2/legion200-jpg.jpg

We are trying to get 200 members in The Legion for 2009 and here is a flyer about the offer from the club.

The reward of getting 200 members is....

Help us reach 200 Legion members signed up for the 2009 season and all Legion members will be invited to an exclusive gathering with the Jetstar Titans players!

CLICK TO VIEW THE LEGION 200 PDF (http://www.titans.com.au/forum/uploads/Legion_200.pdf)

daveyk
16-01-09, 06:27 PM
do u have any idea brad on what we are up to....??

Paul
16-01-09, 10:20 PM
Steve looks like a mean mutha with his helmet on and growling in that pic :D

GCT_89
17-01-09, 10:46 AM
this is a great idea.........

i loved it from the start, i was wondering when it would be coming out......

ive already printed a good 50 or so copies.......

it will go to anyone and everyone......lol

spread the word people.......

ill be doing the best i can to get people to join, but can only do so much as i live in brisbane..............

LEGION 200!
We can get there!!

titanstattman
11-02-09, 11:24 AM
So brad do u know the numbers we are up to yet????

C-Whiz
09-03-09, 07:50 PM
I made a post in another Legion thread, but basically I was up there today, talking to Gemma, and the Legion is at around 100 at the moment, give or take.

DIEHARD
09-03-09, 08:04 PM
Yea sorry I missed this, we are on about 100. Which is still pretty damn good considering it's twice what we had last year and about 95 more than we had in 07. Well we didn't even have memberships in 07!

So 100 season members is fantastic and then we have all the match ticket buyers.

Hopefully by the end of the year, we will have 200 and we can expand even more! :thumbsup:

dean
10-03-09, 12:54 PM
Changed mine and the wifes membership from gold to Legion for 09. Probably just sit a few rows behind you guys to start with and then gradually weasel our way in. Looking forward to a great season in 09.

titanstattman
10-03-09, 01:07 PM
Changed mine and the wifes membership from gold to Legion for 09. Probably just sit a few rows behind you guys to start with and then gradually weasel our way in. Looking forward to a great season in 09.

Thats great to hear if we could get 2 doz members like that a year we would fill the legion really well....

Look forward to meeting u and ur wife in sec 30..

DIEHARD
10-03-09, 01:16 PM

Oh brilliant! I'm so happy to hear about this. You get a great view from further back, especially judging by Paul's pictures he took when he sat there with family and his nephew last year.

Glad to hear you are sitting a few rows back, we really need to start "colonising" backwards. Our dream is to get the entire bay full, so we really need people to get involved. And it really comes down to enjoying the footy the way you like to, there aren't any rules. Just be loud and colourful. :D

See you and your wife this Sunday! And thanks so much for joining us! :)