PDA

View Full Version : Hicksey is Turning 21

hicksey
08-01-09, 06:47 PM
hey guys just to let u know as i dont have all of u on facebook and i cant remember which ones ive added and who not so to let all my legion family know, im having a party down on the coast to save people coming up to my redcliffe one. ( if u wanna come to the redcliffe one or both thats fine) but so i can celebrate my birthday with u all im doing a pub crawl with plan b party tours. details below
We've done some planning and come up with the perfect 21st Birthday Party for you and your entourage!

So get ready for a night your friends will be talking about for years to come...

Approx. 4:30pm your chariot will arrive to whisk you and your crew away to the Gold Coast to let loose...

The bus will be equipped with sound systems for you to crank out your favourite tunes while enjoying a BYO bevy onboard...

Upon your arrival to the Plan B Party Tour you'll be greeted by our experienced party hosts and private security.

You and your guests will receive 5 x FREE VIP Entry into each nightclub, a $60 Value!
Our personal photographer is available to capture the entire night on film. 300+ photos of you and your crew getting crazy in Surfers!

But the VIP treatment doesn't stop there!

All night long you can expect VIP Entitlements at clubs...

Plus FREE Pizza & Appetizers...

You and your mates can join in on our one-of-a-kind PARTY GAMES with the chance to win up to $1000 in PRIZES!

*Bonus Offer*
AN ADDITIONAL FREE VIP ENTRY
Receive entry into a 6th Club absolutely FREE!
After dancing the night away in some of Surfers' most exclusive nightclubs, the Party Bus will return around 12am.

You'll be safely transported back home where you can climb into bed OR continue to party into the wee hours!

Are we good or what?!

Plan B is happy to offer your fully organised, all inclusive night to remember worth over $100 each at the affordable price of only $55 per guest.

check out the website for more details:
www.planbtours.com
and let me know on the facebook site
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=33678461077

hope u guys can make it :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

hicksey
08-01-09, 07:11 PM
ohhh i should tell u its on the 7th of feb

GCT_89
08-01-09, 07:18 PM
only a month away..........sounds pretty good........kinda confusing but still good..............

hicksey
08-01-09, 10:41 PM
lol yeah check it out on facebook but i think mel and shannon are coming on the pub crawl

daveyk
09-01-09, 06:35 PM
i will be in melb darl...

Paul
09-01-09, 08:38 PM
I wasn't sure if i could but stuff it, I've had a ****ty day today so I need something to look forward to, I'm in Cass

hicksey
10-01-09, 12:10 AM
alright for those who r coming i need the money 2 weeks b4 let me know and ill get u to do a bank transfer

hicksey
26-01-09, 10:03 AM
hey guys this is only less then to 2 weeks away if any1 is coming let me know and i gotta have the money asap to pay the company

BringBackWillie
27-01-09, 10:14 PM
Won't be able to make it but - HAPPY 21st in advance :)

hicksey
27-01-09, 10:15 PM
:D :D lol thanks lol :D :thumbsup:

DIEHARD
27-01-09, 11:19 PM
I'm coming this Saturday. Looking forward to it!

hicksey
27-01-09, 11:20 PM
awesome see ya there mate im hoping its a good night

hicksey
01-02-09, 09:51 PM
hey guys its this coming sat so i need ur money tomorrow if ur coming thanks