PDA

View Full Version : Southern Legion Round 2: DRAGONS vs TITANS 09

hicksey
20-12-08, 10:02 AM
hey is anyone looking at going to the dragons away game coz there is flights for $55 and i was looking at going if any1 else wants to come

GCT_89
20-12-08, 11:02 AM
how about the newcastle away game.................flights are $39...............lol

daveyk
20-12-08, 11:09 AM
hey is anyone looking at going to the dragons away game coz there is flights for $55 and i was looking at going if any1 else wants to come

they are $49............ to sydney for the dragons game

Paul
20-12-08, 03:21 PM
how about the newcastle away game.................flights are $39...............lol

the downside is you have to go to newcastle

what a **** hole of a place

Please don't alter words to dodge the swear filter

hicksey
20-12-08, 05:44 PM
sweet lets go to both. i know of a nice place to stay in newcastel the ivis. but isnt the titans doing an away package up i read on their events list

DIEHARD
20-12-08, 06:44 PM
I'll be going to both, the Southern Legion will love the reenforcements from the Goldie!

Paul
20-12-08, 08:48 PM
but isnt the titans doing an away package up

plane tickets probably starting at $399 Each way hahaha:D

hicksey
21-12-08, 10:31 AM
gotta love that ey. lol well if there is a few of us it would be awesome im in who else

BringBackWillie
21-12-08, 11:32 PM
Indeed so - the upside is you get to meet the rest of the Southern Legion!

patskE
22-12-08, 08:29 PM
ill prob be there

DIEHARD
15-01-09, 10:34 AM
OK guys, let's start talking up this game now. I'm planning my trip down for it right now.

The games down south in NSW and Canberra are all fairly well spread out, so hopefully a lot of us can manage to get to a few.

I have my Titans away jersey ready, traditional uniform of the Southern Legion.

Anyone else thinking about going to the first away game of 2009?

GCT_89
15-01-09, 10:49 AM
OK guys, let's start talking up this game now. I'm planning my trip down for it right now.

The games down south in NSW and Canberra are all fairly well spread out, so hopefully a lot of us can manage to get to a few.

I have my Titans away jersey ready, traditional uniform of the Southern Legion.

Anyone else thinking about going to the first away game of 2009?

i have put some serious thought into it........

as its the only time we play the dragons this year i think and how sweet it would be to finally beat them.....on their home ground........but then to lose to them.....again.......lol

Steve
15-01-09, 10:53 AM
I'll be giving the Dragons game a miss. Probably won't make many away games this year. I do want to try for the Knights game though, I have a friend who moved down there I haven't seen in a while.

GCT_89
15-01-09, 10:53 AM
I'll be giving the Dragons game a miss. Probably won't make many away games this year. I do want to try for the Knights game though, I have a friend who moved down there I haven't seen in a while.

ill be road tripping that one......

DIEHARD
15-01-09, 11:04 AM
Aren't you gonna try and get to the Panthers v Titans game Steve?

Steve
15-01-09, 12:06 PM
Aren't you gonna try and get to the Panthers v Titans game Steve?

I'll try, not sure how likely it is though!

titanstattman
15-01-09, 02:53 PM
ill be road tripping that one......

Hahaha i think we should take about that one....

I prob wont stay the night i'll prob drive down and drive back after the game....

Sydney Titans Fanatic
09-03-09, 08:38 PM
Hey is anybody going down from near sydneys north shore area,

titanstattman
10-03-09, 09:34 AM
The knights game is being planed for the members away trip witch is the weekend after our wedding........ So we will be planin g to go on this.....

Steve
10-03-09, 10:24 AM
The knights game is being planed for the members away trip witch is the weekend after our wedding........ So we will be planin g to go on this.....

Is it? I might book early if I find cheap flights and stay the full weekend for that anyhow. The way they release the draw really makes it difficult, so I may as well plan for every eventuality. My friend I wanna visit should come to games too, she used to go to all the Reds games when she lived in Perth. :D

titanstattman
10-03-09, 10:34 AM
Is it? I might book early if I find cheap flights and stay the full weekend for that anyhow. The way they release the draw really makes it difficult, so I may as well plan for every eventuality. My friend I wanna visit should come to games too, she used to go to all the Reds games when she lived in Perth. :D

Yeah its in the members area on the web site its RD9.....

So we will be going to this if it works out well

titanstattman
10-03-09, 01:36 PM
I allso planing on having the frist away game for this at mine to get every1 togetha we need to rally to get bhide the boys....

DIEHARD
10-03-09, 02:19 PM
Hey Syl are you going to Round 2? You said you were tied up but then you said you might try and make it cause it's a special occasion. lol

BringBackWillie
10-03-09, 09:31 PM
Hey is anybody going down from near sydneys north shore area,

Hey mate, don't think any of the existing Southern Legion guys are from that side of town.

If you're intending to head down for the game, we're planning to get General Admin tix (Cat 4) and sitting on the Hill, just in front of the Replay Screen.

matti
21-03-09, 12:30 AM
ill be in general adminission also, ill be there for the oungsters around 315. look for the gu with tats on neck and arms and a lil bub with a jersey