PDA

View Full Version : New Legion Members :)

nath09
10-12-08, 11:57 AM
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to say hello, there will be 3 new people sitting in the legion section, most people already know us from Dougs bbq's..

We are looking forward to next year should be a great year

GO TITANS!!!!!

Nathan, Heather and Saffron

titanstattman
10-12-08, 12:00 PM
Welcome to the legion family and the titans family..

Welcome nath and family....

Tamwelg
10-12-08, 01:05 PM
Welcome to the Forum and you will enjoy the games with the Legion, good choice.

hicksey
10-12-08, 04:41 PM
about time nathan lol now u cant say u dont know about whats going on any more

daveyk
10-12-08, 07:05 PM
hey buddy.... good to hear that u did it.....

Coaster
10-12-08, 07:45 PM
Me and my daughter Brooke, will also be Legion members next year

nath09
10-12-08, 09:30 PM
thankyou everyone for the kind words.

hicksey: I still have no idea what is going on

Coaster: Good choice, look forward to meeting you and your daughter there

titanstattman: I may even try to play touch footy next year, just got to remember how to run again

titanstattman
10-12-08, 10:19 PM
thankyou everyone for the kind words.

hicksey: I still have no idea what is going on

Coaster: Good choice, look forward to meeting you and your daughter there

titanstattman: I may even try to play touch footy next year, just got to remember how to run again

Haha well i can show u that dont worrie about that my friend

GCT_89
11-12-08, 12:25 AM
Haha well i can show u that dont worrie about that my friend

i wouldnt learn off him....... he doesnt look where hes going.........lol

titanstattman
11-12-08, 10:04 AM
i wouldnt learn off him....... he doesnt look where hes going.........lol

Hahaha speak for urself

goldcoastitans
11-12-08, 10:18 AM
hahaha welcome!..........

Paul
11-12-08, 10:29 AM
Nathan,are you the guy I was chatting to about manly after the Grand final at Dougs?

so many people go to dougs it's hard to keep track of everyone

titanstattman
11-12-08, 11:08 AM
Nathan,are you the guy I was chatting to about manly after the Grand final at Dougs?

so many people go to dougs it's hard to keep track of everyone

Yes he had the manly shirt on and he sat right in front of the big screen

Paul
11-12-08, 11:27 AM
ok,cool. Top bloke,glad he's joined us:)

Paul
11-12-08, 12:24 PM
Just noticed coaster is joining us too :cool:

awesome, i'm looking forward to next season already

titanstattman
11-12-08, 01:25 PM
Just noticed coaster is joining us too :cool:

awesome, i'm looking forward to next season already

I know it has a great feeling to it....

dee13
11-12-08, 05:06 PM
To Nathan, Heather and Saffron,

Welcome to the forum and welcome to the Legion.

You guys will see Rugby League in a different light once you hang out with the lunatics in Bay 30. You will never want to miss a Titans game again. Im sure I will meet you at some stage throughout the year,. Either over the fence or before the game. In the mean time, enjoy the 2009 season.

Cheers
Dee13/Blade

nath09
11-12-08, 08:42 PM
Yeah paul im sure that was me, during the game i was the one getting stuff thrown at me, however it is time for me to step up and give the titans my full support for 09 and beyond.

To all the people i already know you are a great bunch of people, good times were had in 08 hopefully that will continue for many more years to come.

To everyone im still yet to meet i look forward to meeting you all.

Thanks to all for making us feel welcome

DIEHARD
12-12-08, 01:50 PM
These are my favourite types of threads on the forum, new Titans members, especially Legion.

Glad to gave you on board Nath! I can remember you from the Grand Final party. It'll be great to have another passionate rugby league supporter with us.

2009 is going to be great and we are growing and growing, can't wait to catch up with you. It really is a different game experience down in the Legion, you'll have a ball and add much to it.

Can I also voice my extreme delight in having Coaster and his daughter on board with the Legion as well. Coaster is one of my favourite posters on the net and our passions for the international game and the game itself are very much the same. I'm looking forward to talking about all the news and views with him in 2009. Him and his daughter are also a grade rugby league fans. He is like the Titans signing Preston Campbell, a must have for the Legion.

Welcome aboard Nath + co and Coaster and your daughter.

Coaster
19-12-08, 11:52 AM
wow thanks Diehard for the kind words, although my suntan is not quiet as good as Prestons. My daughter was starting to get tired of the footy come the end of the season, after 2 weeks of cricket she cant wait for it to start again haha.

DIEHARD
19-12-08, 08:42 PM
wow thanks Diehard for the kind words, although my suntan is not quiet as good as Prestons. My daughter was starting to get tired of the footy come the end of the season, after 2 weeks of cricket she cant wait for it to start again haha.

Yea it's great toxic, the off season. I've been watching the RLWC highlights DVD just loving the hits, tries and plays. Mouthing the words "I love our game" over and over.

Bring on the trial games! :D