PDA

View Full Version : I'm Back :)

Titans Rock
02-12-08, 12:07 AM
hey there,
you may not remember me...
i havnt been on since about mid season,
i'll be on and off, currently the Adelaide United Forums are down so i'll hop on here for a chat,
ive been listening to the news from Adelaide and hopefully we can secure Cameron SMith in 2010, would be a great signing! im looking forward to Cronulla playing down here next season, i wish the Titans would play here tough instead of the Cowboys :( and the Bulldogs wanna run at Adelaide Oval so fingers crossed the Titans can come down! i'll be there next year!

TITANS!!!! :D

DIEHARD
02-12-08, 10:29 AM
Welcome back!

Yea it's exciting that we might sign someone of the calibre of Cam Smith. Keep him away from the Brisbane Broncos.

We have a new member from Adelaide who is a Titans fan as well! JimBeam06 (http://www.titans.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=13609)

It's great to have so many fans in Adelaide and that there is going to be NRL games in Adelaide again on a regular basis.

Titans Rock
02-12-08, 11:02 PM
yes, lots of people down here follow QLD based teams and u see quite a few with Titans tops or caps on which is good.

im fired up about NRL at Hindmarsh! if SA gets a new team dont worry, im a Titan thru and thru!