PDA

View Full Version : Hello all

number2fan
06-11-08, 01:03 PM
Hi my name is Ben im good friends with tattman aka Doug.

I was a cowboys fan but doug has been on my back ever since the titans started so his work has rubed off im full titans now and iv joined the legion for 09.

goldcoastitans
06-11-08, 01:14 PM
welcome ben ...im pretty sure we have met at his place before ....but Enjoy the LEGION!!! look forward to drinking with the legion group next season!

number2fan
06-11-08, 01:22 PM
welcome ben ...im pretty sure we have met at his place before ....but Enjoy the LEGION!!! look forward to drinking with the legion group next season!

Yeah your are Wade right? your the ''T''?

Yeah next year is going to be big iv heard wat doug had planed for the legion at his place if you thought this year was great u wait untill next year.

goldcoastitans
06-11-08, 01:25 PM

Yeah next year is going to be big iv heard wat doug had planed for the legion at his place if you thought this year was great u wait untill next year.

correct! :thumbsup: well im up for touch this weekend so might see you then!

titanstattman
06-11-08, 01:34 PM
Hi my name is Ben im good friends with tattman aka Doug.

I was a cowboys fan but doug has been on my back ever since the titans started so his work has rubed off im full titans now and iv joined the legion for 09.

Oi lad wats doin hahah i knew u would be one day its good ur here now and not 4yrs down the track....

Oh u were'nt spose to tell any1 u fool.......

hicksey
06-11-08, 05:33 PM
welcome ben nice to see another titan fan

number2fan
26-11-08, 01:10 AM
Thank you for your welcomes hope to see you all on sunday

DIEHARD
26-11-08, 01:24 AM
Alright! Welcome to the Legion Number2Fan/Ben! Great to have to swell our numbers for 2009.

See you on Sunday too.