PDA

View Full Version : Basic Fraud (Australia)

~lee~
02-11-08, 09:13 AM
I came across this website about Australia which i thought a few of you may be interested in reading.

Synopsis

This website has been established by a number of concerned Australian people who have for some time been aware and disgusted about the corrupt and deceitful behaviour of the British Parliament, a succession of British monarchs (including Elizabeth II), other members of the British royal family, British and Australian politicians and the Australian, British and European Courts.

Even though the information contained within this website deals mainly with Australian political and legal issues, those people also living in New Zealand and Canada are also directly affected to the same degree.

You will soon discover as you do your own investigations, that the elected Government and the entire Judicial System of Australia are totally unlawful, fraudulent and invalid!

This has enormous ramifications when considering International Treaties entered into by the these Governments, any Australian political appointments, the banking laws, the whole Court System, just to name a few, have NO legitimacy and are totally null and void.......

www.basicfraud.com

Ryan
02-11-08, 12:12 PM
Holy ***k that is funny! And that was before the reference to wiki!

Apparently the ATO has no right to tax us and they want "all Australian governments at all levels declared invalid under international law." :rolleyes:

I can just imagine these morons sitting around a coffee table with a bong & chop bowl, alluminium foil wrapped around their heads - thinking of ways to bring down the government and legalise marijuana.......