PDA

View Full Version : Im Getting Married...

titanstattman
29-10-08, 09:41 PM
Well i thought i'll put it out there that My lovely partner Mel and Myself will be getting married On the weekend of May the 1-3 a date and day will be comfirmed shortly as a few of u guys know about but keep it under ur hat... Oh its RD 8 against the Rabbits at Skilled

So look out married life here i come.......

DIEHARD
29-10-08, 09:58 PM
Congratulations Doug! You two make such a perfect couple, seeing two people so right getting married is a great pleasure in life.

Pretty cool also that we have been along the ride with you.

It seems so far away but it will come up fast. Especially with all the planning you need to do.

Congratulations Doug and Mel. Our first soon to be married couple.

hicksey
29-10-08, 10:14 PM
bring on the hens party ey mel lol

kwigibo
29-10-08, 10:46 PM
It's about time you made an honest woman of Mel. Here's to you guys!

Paul
30-10-08, 07:36 AM
Congrats Dougie & Mel :cool:

I think it's gonna be one HUGE weekend

Steve
30-10-08, 11:30 AM
That's awesome, Doug. :D

Certainly going to be a different sort of wedding!

goldcoastitans
30-10-08, 12:29 PM
Again Congrats to the both of you .... Cassie screw the Hens night ....Bring on the Bucks Nights ooooh yeh Messy i tell ya!!!

hicksey
30-10-08, 05:25 PM
lol whos getting the phone call to get u boys out of lock up on the bucks night lol

Dragons
30-10-08, 08:31 PM
Congratulations Doug and Mel. Our first soon to be married couple.

Were'nt Dee and his lovely lady married first?

titanstattman
30-10-08, 09:55 PM
Were'nt Dee and his lovely lady married first?

Yeah they were the frist c pl to get married from the fourm but brad could be talking about sumthing else witch afew of knows about

Titanium_BD1103
03-11-08, 07:30 PM
Congrats Doug, that's awesome news and I wish you all the best... :)

C-Whiz
09-11-08, 09:25 PM
I sent Doug a message on Friday, letting him know I was heading down to the pub if he wanted to meet up for a feed and a few beers. He replied, informing me he was busy doing stuff for the wedding! :p

Underneath that rough, tough, gruff exterior may be a sweet little man who has a heart of gold. ;)

Hope you found a dress you like mate! :D

Cheers and congratulations! :thumbsup:

Nathalie
10-11-08, 03:55 PM
Congrats you two. That's awesome!!! :D:D:D

titanstattman
29-11-08, 11:05 PM
Ok ppl to sum of u u know our wedding plans and things took a really great turn today with a e-mail so look out here we come RD 8. I will keep u all informed

titanstattman
11-12-08, 12:15 PM
Ok ppl tomoro is going to be great day and i feel that we will have a great thing to party hard tomoro night will keep u all infromed