PDA

View Full Version : Rebel Sport World Cup ticket offer!

DIEHARD
22-10-08, 12:45 AM
For a limited time only, purchase a 2008 Rugby League World Cup Jersey and receive a BONUS Double Pass to either the Gold Coast Semi Final Qualifier or Sydney Rugby League World Cup Semi Final.

Gold Coast Semi Final Qualifier: 10.11.08, Skilled Stadium, Gold Coast.
Sydney Semi Final: 16.11.08, Sydney Football Stadium, Sydney

To receive your double pass, email info@rebelsport.com.au with your name, rebelsport.com order number, delivery address, contact number and your semi final preference of either Sydney or Gold Coast.

Emails must be received by November 2 for Gold Coast and November 9 for Sydney. Limit of 2 tickets per customer, tickets available while stocks last. Offer is for tickets only and does not include any flights, transfers or accommodation. This offer can not be used in conjunction with any other offer.

Rebel Sport, Official Retailer of the 2008 Rugby League World Cup

DIEHARD
22-10-08, 12:45 AM
Sweet I was going to buy a PNG jersey anyway. I won't need the tickets so I'll give them to someone so they can enjoy the World Cup as well.

Great offer.

Boofhead
22-10-08, 12:47 AM
Hey! Not bad.

Might pick up a Kangaroos Jersey!

daveyk
22-10-08, 08:12 PM
Hey! Not bad.

Might pick up a Kangaroos Jersey!

thinkin of doin the same thing

Paul
22-10-08, 08:24 PM
I was in rebel last weekend. The jerseys all looked good

quins rl
22-10-08, 08:26 PM
Why so expensive though?? Have footy shirts always cost a lot to buy in Australia?

Paul
22-10-08, 08:45 PM
Why so expensive though?? Have footy shirts always cost a lot to buy in Australia?

yep

Personally I think $160 is ridiculous. I saw a babies jersey(like a kid under 1 year old) and the ticket price was $120...MENTAL

DIEHARD
24-10-08, 12:36 AM
I just came back from Chermside, Brisbane at their Rebel Store.

They are offering...

ONE free World Cup ticket to NZ v PNG at Skilled Park with the purchase of ANY World Cup merchandise.

FOUR free World Cup ticket to NZ v PNG at Skilled Park with the purchase of a World Cup jersey of any nation

I just bought a World Cup scarf for $25 and got a free ticket worth at least $25

DIEHARD
24-10-08, 12:42 AM
Wow my free ticket is in Aisle 8. So that's the 30m line!

I'll give it to my mum or something. But I'll be collecting some more free tickets soon!

What an awesome offer! I'm stoked.