PDA

View Full Version : Tri-Nations: Price wins Kangaroos recall

DeeGan
26-11-05, 11:13 AM
Price wins Kangaroos recall
From correspondents in Leeds
November 26, 2005

PROP Steve Price has won a recall to Australia's Test side for Sunday morning's Tri Nations rugby league final against New Zealand at Elland Road.

Coach Wayne Bennett finalised his 17-man squad after the team's final training session, cutting Penrith back-rower Trent Waterhouse and Wests Tigers scrum utility Scott Prince from his plans.

Price missed the Kangaroos Tri Nations Test win over Great Britain at Hull last weekend but the physical nature of the final against the Kiwis has seen him preferred over Waterhouse.

Meanwhile, New Zealand receive a lift today with champion half back Stacey Jones' returning to camp from Auckland where he attended the birth of his third child.

Winds, sleet and snow have been forecast for tomorrow's final.

Agence France-Presse

The right decision made - how he was dropped from the squad all together is a damn joke.

DeeGan

Queenslander
26-11-05, 12:00 PM
:clap: :clap: Common sense has finally prevailed. :thumbsup:

Super Cronk
26-11-05, 12:01 PM
YES!....craig bellamy must have stepped in and told senile bennet what to do.

Go_The_Doggies
26-11-05, 12:12 PM
Woop Woop. Woop Woop:), although it makes our job a whole less easier...I DONT CARE...im glad to see Prciey back...woohoo:)

Titanium_BD1103
26-11-05, 12:43 PM
You mean a whole less easier.. as if a great like Pricey would make your job easier to beat us.. Pricey deserved that..he is an awesome player who deserves to in the Australian Side..;)

Good luck Aussies Tomorrow and go and smash some Kiwi.. :D :D

Go_The_Doggies
26-11-05, 12:52 PM
You mean a whole less easier.. as if a great like Pricey would make your job easier to beat us.. Pricey deserved that..he is an awesome player who deserves to in the Australian Side..;)

Good luck Aussies Tomorrow and go and smash some Kiwi.. :D :D
I went back and edited my post:D, sorry, i was caught up in the momento...and TJ....im sadend you would want a kiwi smashed :( ...haha ;)