PDA

View Full Version : tattoo help....

HodgoBerro
15-10-08, 03:32 PM
in two weeks time I'm getting another tattoo done and I was wondering with fonts etc for some help.

My tattoo will consist of Shaun Berrigans signature and I would like to have underneath his signature

SHAUN BERRIGAN
CLIVE CHURCHILL MEDAL 2006

However I'm confused on what font to have it.

I was wondering if someone with Photoshop or similar would be able to help me with fonts so i can make a desicion.

I want it to be simple, however no cursif as I already have a tattoo with cursif writing and dont want same same.

I was thinking about something similar to Corey Parker's PARKER tattoo - where the its the outline and not the middle filled in.

I have 2 weeks to figure this out and would like some help - as i dont want to get something I'll regret and be stuck with it for the rest of my life.

Thanks guys.

dee13
15-10-08, 05:12 PM
Its Shaun Berrigan dude. Quality is obviously not an issue.

So... Save your money. I know a guy down at the pub that can do it in his garage for a schooner. All you have to do is spell it out for him.

HodgoBerro
15-10-08, 05:35 PM
I'll pretend I didnt see that.

Shaun to me is amazing. His effort in the 2006 GF has no words to describe as brilliant isnt it.

I want to get a permanent reminder of what he did that night and so I never forget it.

titanstattman
15-10-08, 05:52 PM
So in sayinmg that u should get one sims for wen he droped the ball in this year....:laugh: :laugh:

HodgoBerro
15-10-08, 06:33 PM
wtf do you know mate? you should look at your team 1st before criticising others mate.

Steve
15-10-08, 06:44 PM
Comic Sans MS. The font of champions.

daveyk
15-10-08, 06:47 PM
check out the site www.dafont.com

it seriously has every font that u could ever want....
be prepared though, it may take u a while to go thru them

then u can just simply download the ones you want and import them into WORD and away u go... hope that helps

Boofhead
15-10-08, 08:01 PM
This post made me laugh.

titanstattman
15-10-08, 08:04 PM
wtf do you know mate? you should look at your team 1st before criticising others mate.

Its called a joke i take it u cant take one????? and wat do i know i know alot about tattoos... And im with dee save ur money.haha jks

And i have a look at my team and all i see is us beating the donkeys twice next year.....

DIEHARD
15-10-08, 09:59 PM
This will be an awesome tat HB, you have been talking about getting this for ages. Can't wait to see it! ;)

C-Whiz
15-10-08, 10:06 PM
My tattoo will consist of Shaun Berrigans signature and I would like to have underneath his signature

SHAUN BERRIGAN
CLIVE CHURCHILL MEDAL 2006

I have 2 weeks to figure this out and would like some help - as i dont want to get something I'll regret and be stuck with it for the rest of my life.

Thanks guys.Ummmmm.... is there a right answer?

Seriously, each to their own, but you've given yourself a 2 week deadline to make an irreversible descision. I'd rethink this project before I worried about what font I wanted. Ever considered just carrying a picture in your wallet?

dee13
16-10-08, 05:29 PM
This will be an awesome tat HB, you have been talking about getting this for ages. Can't wait to see it! ;)

Our illustrious leader being diplomatic.

C'MON!!!! You laughed when you read Tats and my posts... I know it. We all know how much you hate the BONCOS.

Thats it..... Im getting a tat of Blade..... Hmmm.... Now what colour blue should I make him. Any suggestions anyone.

I love alcohol fueled foruming:dizzy:

titanstattman
16-10-08, 05:34 PM
Our illustrious leader being diplomatic.

C'MON!!!! You laughed when you read Tats and my posts... I know it. We all know how much you hate the BONCOS.

Thats it..... Im getting a tat of Blade..... Hmmm.... Now what colour blue should I make him. Any suggestions anyone.

I love alcohol fueled foruming:dizzy:

Hahahaha love it....

And im happy to help on the blue my friend

HodgoBerro
16-10-08, 07:43 PM
Ummmmm.... is there a right answer?

Seriously, each to their own, but you've given yourself a 2 week deadline to make an irreversible descision. I'd rethink this project before I worried about what font I wanted. Ever considered just carrying a picture in your wallet?

I have a pic in my wallet. I want something more to remember him by. Plus I also have a pic of dan carter in there don't want to clash.

DIEHARD
17-10-08, 01:45 AM
You are going to have a tat of Dan Carter as well?

Boofhead
17-10-08, 02:35 AM
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/8430/25142862up9.jpg

HodgoBerro
17-10-08, 05:15 AM
No... I decided to get a maori moko tattoo with the words KAPA O PANGO in it..... I'm also Incorporating the all blacks sliver fern in it.

Btw. Boofhead, you should know that every girl wants a tattoo of dan in his jockeys on their back.

TITAN PETE
17-10-08, 09:19 AM
No... I decided to get a maori moko tattoo with the words KAPA O PANGO in it..... I'm also Incorporating the all blacks sliver fern in it.

Btw. Boofhead, you should know that every girl wants a tattoo of dan in his jockeys on their back.

It would be cheaper to buy a 1 way ticket to N.Z if you are that keen on the sheep shaggers :thumbsup:

HodgoBerro
17-10-08, 02:59 PM
It would be cheaper to buy a 1 way ticket to N.Z if you are that keen on the sheep shaggers :thumbsup:

don't knock us! We love seeing the wallabies getting dicked in the bledisloe cup!

I want to get that one to commemorate not only dan & the all blacks but my maori heritage too

I might be swinging by there next year but I have r return ticket....

C-Whiz
17-10-08, 11:31 PM
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/8430/25142862up9.jpgClassic! Cracked me up. :laugh:

TITAN PETE
18-10-08, 12:03 AM
don't knock us! We love seeing the wallabies getting dicked in the bledisloe cup!

I want to get that one to commemorate not only dan & the all blacks but my maori heritage too

I might be swinging by there next year but I have r return ticket....

You let me know the year u win the A grade game not the B grade or reserve grade game ;)

Bledisloe = City v County

Capital_Shark
18-10-08, 01:18 PM
Don't they make memorabilia for fans to capture a sporting moment forever?

Tats of footy players must be the silliest thing I've ever heard of. Good thing your not a Bulldogs fan and got SBW branded across your forehead in blue and white with a Bulldogs logo.

Buy memorabilia, seriously. At least if you do change your mind on how big a turning point in your life the 2006 GF was you can sell it and probably make a profit. Especially if you go stalk..uhh..catch up with Shaun in England and get him to sign it.

DIEHARD
18-10-08, 02:33 PM
Tats of footy players must be the silliest thing I've ever heard of. Good thing your not a Bulldogs fan and got SBW branded across your forehead in blue and white with a Bulldogs logo.

You are an honest to god crack up Cap Shark.

titanstattman
18-10-08, 04:53 PM

I hope u dont think of mine like that?????:thumbsup: hahahahaha

Capital_Shark
19-10-08, 06:48 PM
I hope u dont think of mine like that?????:thumbsup: hahahahaha

From my understanding you've got the Titan's inaugural top 25 inked onto you. While not my go, its not so bad. No matter what, those blokes will always be the first bunch. That list doesn't come down to personal opinion either, whereas a player's performance in a certain game could be the duck's nuts in the opinion of one person, and average in the opinion of another.

Anywho.. I'm off to get a tatt of Greg Bird in a Sharks jersey. I'm getting it to cover the Tevita Latu tatt. :doh:

titanstattman
19-10-08, 06:56 PM
From my understanding you've got the Titan's inaugural top 25 inked onto you. While not my go, its not so bad. No matter what, those blokes will always be the first bunch. That list doesn't come down to personal opinion either, whereas a player's performance in a certain game could be the duck's nuts in the opinion of one person, and average in the opinion of another.

Anywho.. I'm off to get a tatt of Greg Bird in a Sharks jersey. I'm getting it to cover the Tevita Latu tatt. :doh:

Love ur work mate.....

And thats one of the main reason why i got it as that line up will never run on the feild at the same time or for the same team again.....

P.S. Iv only got the 13 run on side all in order..

C-Whiz
19-10-08, 11:21 PM
Anywho.. I'm off to get a tatt of Greg Bird in a Sharks jersey. I'm getting it to cover the Tevita Latu tatt. :doh:Nice! And if you decide you don't like it down the track you can always cut it out with a peice of broken glass.

HodgoBerro
20-10-08, 08:40 AM
You let me know the year u win the A grade game not the B grade or reserve grade game ;)

Bledisloe = City v County

Just curious. How many rugby game have you attended?
Imo I find rugby more entertaining at the game than watching it on telly. Like how often do you get a response from Matt dunning about his man cans.... And certain former reds players taking a stacks on the field. That's just a tipple of what happens. I could go on about dan carter ' richard kahui if u want.

DIEHARD
20-10-08, 02:35 PM
Rugby? Titan Pete has been to heaps of rugby games!

All the Titans games, Manly games, representative games...

Oh you mean union... Stop confusing people.

Union is an abomination.

HodgoBerro
20-10-08, 04:11 PM
brad......
Youre a mean mean man.....

rugby (union) after a several beers is quite appealing for the average joe.

like I find matt giteau quite attractive.... After 7 coronas

But we kiwis are borderline alcoholics anyways. you shoulda seen the nz fans at the bledisloe cup, screaming down petrie tce singing slice of heaven & other kiwi songs.... Oh hang on that was me!!!

I do have an excuse to go to the rugby, like some of my mates play for the reds & I think dan carter, richie mccaw & richard kahui are hot...

DIEHARD
20-10-08, 04:32 PM
Rugby Onion, smugby, rah rah or yawnion are better names for it. :D

HodgoBerro
20-10-08, 04:45 PM
here comes my daily ear bashing about how I know dan carter is god.

I missed that for most of last week since the guy at who who usually does that (with minor exception of some tool who plays for the wallabies last night) has been away.... Damm

Yeah Im gonna miss dan whilst he's away playing for Perpingan for 6 months but the reds v chiefs game in march is gonna make up for it...... Richard Kahui *SIGHS*

goldcoastitans
21-10-08, 11:47 AM
ok a lot of you know that i am and ex South African but fully support Aussie in every possible way and would never ever support the saffas ....but rugby union is still in my blood (as thats all u get when in RSA) ...so i cant argue with HodgoBerro about union vs league because i am a fan of both and i go to most of the union games in Brissy....ie bledisloe and super 14 (and i support the mighty reds) and am a very proud union supporter!

as for carter he is amazing but im not going to give him God status!
each to their own opinion about the tattoo she is getting but i guess the final say comes from HodgoBerro so if she wants it ....get it :)

otherwise here is a clip of the most amazing kick i have seen in rugby ......and yeh it is Carter! but u have to see this conversion!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INd7Es_dqTY

titanstattman
21-10-08, 11:47 AM
here comes my daily ear bashing about how I know dan carter is god.
\*

Who is dan carter is he a side line ref or sumthing??????

titanstattman
21-10-08, 11:57 AM
That was a big carve not bad kick

HodgoBerro
21-10-08, 03:28 PM
That was a big carve not bad kick

yeah.... so count how many titans players can do that?

goldcoasttitans - thanks! i love to see more rugby fans like us around!

as you said each to their own, like to me carter is god (and pretty smokin hot too) but for someone else, say for instance one of the boys at work his brother, richard kahui is god. (plus he likes to slip stephen donald there every so often)

as for the ones who do bag union, what do you know - how many games have you been to? I have a season membership for the reds - although a lot of people think otherwise - I pay my own way and love it. I've made heaps of friends there and have the best time at the reds games.

The Reds Zone is the noisest, funniest, most random & borderline alcoholic people you will ever meet. if you ever get the oppurtunity to go to a Reds game, dont pass it up - go. You seriously have to see it to believe it.

Yeah it might look boring as bat**** on the telly, but its really good seeing it live. I used to absolutely hate going with my ex fiance, but once I started getting to know people, I really love it.

as for my tattoo - I was looking for a font, not an opinion. I've wanted this tattoo for years to show my appreciation for Shaun and in that 6 weeks before the GF how his form was amazing. Most of you do know I am a huge Berro fan and although something framed is always nice and something signed. to me its not permanent and I want something to remember forever.

dee13
21-10-08, 04:50 PM
like I find matt giteau quite attractive.... After 7 coronas

I just thought of a new thread for the milk bar. "How many Coronas would Matt Giteau have to have........... Nah, Nah, Nah... I really shouldn't finish that sentence.:D

titanstattman
21-10-08, 05:53 PM
yeah
as for the ones who do bag union, what do you know - how many games have you been to? I have a season membership for the reds - although a lot of people think otherwise - I pay my own way and love it. I've made heaps of friends there and have the best time at the reds games.

So wat ur saying is that if u dont go to any games u know nothing about union?? All i got to say on that is GET REAL I know alot about union my sis is a memeber of SUNCORP it self not just a footy club and iv been to more games than u would think...

I understand wat ur saying about watching it live is alot better than tv i so argee with u on that......

But dont think ppl dont know anything about union becuz they dont have a season memebrship or they havnt been as many games as u have i think that is wrong to think that

C-Whiz
21-10-08, 08:37 PM
as for the ones who do bag union, what do you know I know this is a RL forum, and if you don't like what we have to say about Union you can always not visit us again. We'll get over you eventually. :cry: Will you get over yourself?

HodgoBerro
21-10-08, 09:40 PM
once you know that your beloved mat rogers used to play union once. was a wannabe once too..

Lote Turqiri & Berrick Barnes used to play league once before. Same as Brad Thorn.

Matt Giteaus father is Ron Giteau former League great.

The point I was getting across was that most people who bag union have never seen the game live. so how can they make an honest judgement of something they've never experienced?

Now the last time I checked. This thread was about assisting me in a font for my tattoo. Not an argument about league vs union.

titanstattman
21-10-08, 09:46 PM
once you know that your beloved mat rogers .

Now the last time I checked. This thread was about assisting me in a font for my tattoo. Not an argument about league vs union.

No sh1t he played union did u just read that can u tell me where u saw it.......

And maybe u should read sum of ur own post.....

I do see that Post 19 of urs shows that u decided to bring union in to it.....

And for ur tatt u should get that glow in the dark ink so no one can see it and that way u can have it all to urself wen u go to bed.....

HodgoBerro
21-10-08, 09:51 PM
where they remove poles that are firmly shoved up peoples a**es.... Should try it sometime.

Yeah I also said I came from a kiwi & maori background so union was part of my life & I wanted to get something later on to commemorate that....

As for you doug, you're one to talk if you have the Titans foundation team tattooed on your arm. Pretty sad coming from you... Bit of a disappointment there

titanstattman
21-10-08, 09:56 PM
As for you doug, you're one to talk if you have the Titans foundation team tattooed on your arm. Pretty sad coming from you... yahoo

Thats right but thing between urs and mine is that mine is about the club and not just about one donkey or one player....

Steve
21-10-08, 09:57 PM
This is a rugby league, Titans forum. If you want to come here and insult the Titans and their fans, then maybe this isn't the forum for you.

HodgoBerro
21-10-08, 10:00 PM
This is a rugby league, Titans forum. If you want to come here and insult the Titans and their fans, then maybe this isn't the forum for you.

All I asked for was some help with a font for a tattoo as I haven't got a computer. Not a snide remark or 3 about league vs union, who my friends are & my personal choice about a tattoo....

C-Whiz
21-10-08, 10:06 PM
All I asked for was some help with a font for a tattoo as I haven't got a computer. Not a snide remark or 3 about league vs union, who my friends are & my personal choice about a tattoo....Then maybe you should go and ask on a Rugby Union forum. Just a thought.

Not only might they know who Dan Carter is, some of them might actually care. Good luck!

HodgoBerro
21-10-08, 10:10 PM
hmmm they might also think on the same wavelength too... That Titans fans think they are heroes.

A little help goes a long way. Obviously like most Titans fans they are a bunch of tools and want to argue about it.....

Don't worry I found a font
Thanks for wasting my time....

titanstattman
21-10-08, 10:13 PM
They say the diff between a computer and a kiwi is.....

u only have to punch info into the computer once.......

C-Whiz
21-10-08, 10:18 PM
hmmm they might also think on the same wavelength too... That Titans fans think they are heroes.

A little help goes a long way. Obviously like most Titans fans they are a bunch of tools and want to argue about it.....

Thanks for wasting my time....No problem. As Titans Heroes we have a certain civic duty to waste a lot of your time to keep you away from the general public as long as possible.

Dan Carter and Berro make sizeable financial contributions to this cause.:salute:

HodgoBerro
21-10-08, 10:20 PM
sorry I was born here. I might be dual registered & have the accent but I'm not that f***ing stupid.
They say the difference between the Broncos & the Titans lies in the GF wins

Broncos 6
Titans 0

Btw I think greg eastwood gives you night mares - he's maori too...

titanstattman
21-10-08, 10:22 PM

Thanks for wasting my time....

Yeah as titans fan im over the moon we dont have like 4-5 players in the sh1t with the cops and that we know that a toliet is used for 2 things only and that the 3 thin is for a bed room so yes i think they are heroes for staying out of the sh1t with the cops.....

titanstattman
21-10-08, 10:27 PM
sorry I was born here. I might be dual registered & have the accent but I'm not that f***ing stupid.
They say the difference between the Broncos & the Titans lies in the GF wins

Broncos 6
Titans 0

Btw I think greg eastwood gives you night mares - he's maori too...

Tell if ur not that stupid how can the numbers be any better wen the donkeys have play 20 or so years and us 2 so i think u are ****ing stupid if u wanna try use that as stats to win......

HodgoBerro
21-10-08, 10:27 PM
hmmm haven't you heard of innocent until proven guilty

Oh that's right, all of your alcoholic players got let off with a slap on the wrist!

Btw u must be pretty stupid when you can't even spell falau right. Its FOLAU.....

Titans supporters - on a par with bulldogs supporters.

titanstattman
21-10-08, 10:31 PM
hmmm haven't you heard of innocent until proven guilty

Oh that's right, all of your alcoholic players got let off with a slap on the wrist!

Wat we have had one player with a ban in two years.....

So wake up to urself and face it that the donkeys will win nothing but the spoon next year.....

and than u can smack all the donkeys buts with it....

titanstattman
21-10-08, 10:34 PM
Titans supporters - on a par with bulldogs supporters.

Are u for real reall wake up to urself maybe find a mirror if that would help but than again go get sum little blue pills and have a good hard look at urself ur donkey......

HodgoBerro
21-10-08, 10:36 PM
actually it was 2 - walker was banned, rogers let off with a warning.

Pfft. Whateva dude, can't judge a book by its cover mate. (oh right you already do)

As for your 2 year timeframe I remember when everyone had high hopes for the Titans to make the finals in the 1st yr... Well, we're still waiting.

titanstattman
21-10-08, 10:39 PM
already do)

As for your 2 year timeframe I remember when everyone had high hopes for the Titans to make the finals in the 1st yr... Well, we're still waiting.

Yeah i think is the high hopes of anyteam wen they join a comp they said the same thing about the 15 teams but u would know that if u read up on the game but by the sounds of u only have a union book up ur arssssssss

C-Whiz
21-10-08, 10:39 PM
sorry I was born here. I might be dual registered & have the accent but I'm not that f***ing stupid.Dual registered? Are you micro-chipped for both countries too?

When you've finished being personal, i will too. OK?

TITAN PETE
21-10-08, 10:42 PM
once you know that your beloved mat rogers used to play union once. was a wannabe once too..

Lote Turqiri & Berrick Barnes used to play league once before. Same as Brad Thorn.

Matt Giteaus father is Ron Giteau former League great.

The point I was getting across was that most people who bag union have never seen the game live. so how can they make an honest judgement of something they've never experienced?

Most of the guys u mentioned left league for union because the work load is much easier in Union , & by the way i've seen about 30+ games live including Bledisloe,Super 12's & 14's & a World Cup match & the they all run a long way 2nd to a good game of League & you wouldn't mention any of those matches against an Origin match :dizzy:

C-Whiz
21-10-08, 10:49 PM
As for your 2 year timeframe I remember when everyone had high hopes for the Titans to make the finals in the 1st yr... Well, we're still waiting.just a tip HB. The first year is over. We're not waiting for that anymore. Just you.

HodgoBerro
21-10-08, 10:50 PM
uh try again sweetheart the moneys better.... You see more of the world in union unlike in league.

As for u doug, you seriously disappoint me..... I gave you my support in your time of need with your son & this is how you treat us by calling us names? Pretty sad...

Regardless of the fact im a Broncos supporter or Not.... Thats just awful. You really are a disappointment.

titanstattman
21-10-08, 10:51 PM
Most of the guys u mentioned left league for union because the work load is much easier in Union , & by the way i've seen about 30+ games live including Bledisloe,Super 12's & 14's & a World Cup match & the they all run a long way 2nd to a good game of League & you wouldn't mention any of those matches against an Origin match :dizzy:

Mate u up there with me but im just ahead abit but in saying that we dont know anything......

C-Whiz
21-10-08, 10:54 PM
[QUOTE]As for u doug, you seriously disappoint me..... I gave you my support in your time of need with your son & this is how you treat us by calling us names? Pretty sad...
I'm pretty sure you started all the name calling HB.

Regardless of the fact im a Broncos supporter or Not.... Thats just awful. Yes HB, being a Broncos fan is just awful, but no one forced it on you.

titanstattman
21-10-08, 10:56 PM
As for u doug, you seriously disappoint me..... I gave you my support in your time of need with your son & this is how you treat us by calling us names? Pretty sad...

I dare u bring my son into it how fucing dare u ur so lucky ur female......

C-Whiz
21-10-08, 11:02 PM
ur so lucky ur female......Alleged female, Doug!

Don't go making accusations no one wants to confirm! :D

titanstattman
21-10-08, 11:03 PM
I dont care if i get banned but how dare u bring my son into this if u wanna get that ***ing low lets start u low arss piece of crap to bring my dead son into it u can rightly go *** urself........

C-Whiz
21-10-08, 11:05 PM
Ummmm, I think all the fun has gone from this thread now.:(

HodgoBerro
21-10-08, 11:08 PM
only on the encouragement of a certain member who will remain nameless I do apologise for my rather insulting & hurtful remarks .
I'm a bit hormonal (only one person here knows why and would prefer to keep it under wraps) right now so right now I get p*ssed pretty quickly

Doug I apologise for bringing your son into the conversation it was uncalled for & I should of known better.

We all respect the Titans one way or another and I enjoy being here. However I don't enjoy being insulted about a personal choice eg a tattoo. choice

TITAN PETE
21-10-08, 11:15 PM
uh try again sweetheart the moneys better.... You see more of the world in union unlike in league.

Regardless of the fact im a Broncos supporter or Not.... Thats just awful. You really are a disappointment.

The moneys better because they need to pay massive coin to try & get players to play the Piss Weak 2nd division game & don't call me sweetheart :fist:

Is there a name for Callous Be-arch :mad:

I think Bronco's Stalker would be closer for someone like you :dizzy:

C-Whiz
21-10-08, 11:21 PM
Ryan's gonna be spewing he missed this thread tongiht! LOL :laugh:

we're all poorer for him not being here!:D

C-Whiz
21-10-08, 11:29 PM
OK, well this has been fun.

Better go now, or the ribs won't have recovered by touch footy day! :laugh:

GCT_89
22-10-08, 12:22 AM
Holy crap.......

Ok, there’s gonna be a nice mess to clean up here in the morning..........

dougie, my man, calm down bro.......yes, that was low and was a very stupid thing for her to say....but you of all people should know there’s just some opinions out there that don’t mean **** in this world

HB, i think the problem here is that alot of us at first just dont take you seriously........cmon, for starters, who gets a tattoo with such little planning......

We here on this forum, are Titans Fans, Australian Fans and Rugby League fans........for the most part.........and although we do encourage people from all walks of life, and all codes of sport to participate in discussion (albeit a lil heated sometimes) of certain topics here on this forum....... but cmon, that was a whole new low..........

i read your apology and i still think you need to take a long hard look at yourself in the mirror and work out what you want in life........

As for your tattoo
Personally, if i was going to get a tattoo of the devil, im not about to go into a church and ask what the best designs are.......

There were people on this forum that helped out with your question; some thought it very necessary to let you know what they think of the idea, as this is a forum……..if you weren’t asking for that, you should of tried googling ‘font’………

My advice, find a different forum……. This one just isn’t the one for you…

Boofhead
22-10-08, 12:23 AM
I think enough has been said.

Thread locked.