PDA

View Full Version : Friend's World Cup Chance

TITAN PETE
25-08-08, 03:02 PM
After the injurys to Buderus & Farrah this weekend our own Nathan Friend should get a well deserved call up for the Aussie's World Cup team :thumbsup:

GCT_89
25-08-08, 03:05 PM
that would be pretty sweet.....

sucks that ash harrison didnt make the list....must have been close.....

Paul
25-08-08, 03:20 PM
hopefully someone can take cameron smith out now

2 down, one to go

Friendy would totally deserve a call up

Blunt_Beno
25-08-08, 08:26 PM
awesom, although he is more worthy, i bet they would put gidley in befor friend :fist:

kwigibo
25-08-08, 08:44 PM
awesom, although he is more worthy, i bet they would put gidley in befor friend :fist:

or PJ Marsh, he just needs a 1/4 of a game under his belt.

daveyk
25-08-08, 11:06 PM
it would be awesome to see our little hooker there...

he is by far one of the hardest working players this year... just look at his tackle count

DIEHARD
26-08-08, 11:04 AM
That's true Pete, he should make the squad now. Fingers crossed.

How fantastic would it be to have him and Prince, not only Kangaroos, but World Cup Kangaroos!

Helen
26-08-08, 11:41 AM
it would be awesome to see our little hooker there...

Snipped

*cough* Little Hooker... I thought Princey cleared this up.. He is our 'SMART' hooker :D

Helen

TITAN PETE
26-08-08, 03:14 PM
That's true Pete, he should make the squad now. Fingers crossed.

How fantastic would it be to have him and Prince, not only Kangaroos, but World Cup Kangaroos!

I think you are leaving a couple of players out in Boof, a cert with Harrison & Delaney pushing to play in one of the lead up matches as i reckon The Frog has been playing outstanding footy all year for us in the centres & Ash is 1 of those players that a lot of people forget about while he's doing such a great job week in week out :thumbsup: