14. James Stosic
15. Michael Henderson
16. Daniel Conn
17. Luke O?Dwyer
18. Gavin Cooper

lonegull
12-08-08, 03:11 PM
nathan friend halfback?

great news for esi tonga is rapana injured?

amaline
12-08-08, 03:51 PM
Looks like Mini did get injured again. I'm suprised that Will Matthews isn't playing Under 20's this week, not because of form (I think he played really well last night) but to help strengthen the Under 20's coming up to a possible top 4 finish. Would he still be able to play finals with the Under 20's?

And good to see Esi Tonga getting a start, rather than the 10 or so minutes he got on debut.

TITAN PETE
12-08-08, 04:26 PM
nathan friend halfback?

great news for esi tonga is rapana injured?

Rapana back to the 20's so he's still able to play in the semi's & maybe Carty's been watching Farah play ;)

I wouldn't be suprised if there are a few changes before Saturday :thumbsup:

patskE
12-08-08, 05:19 PM
wow dnt know about this friend at halfback, he just not illusive enough
would of given the kid another go tbh
amos isnt anything special from dummy n i rkn we will loose alot
or even campbell there... give walker a shoot, seeing he has blooded him a bit b4...

yeh y not campbell halfback, walker fb?
dnt get it
friend just isnt a halfback, hasnt got a step, bit on the slow side i rkn

GCT_89
12-08-08, 05:25 PM
from reading the two team lists, to me, its obvious that carty has given up on the titans finals hopes and is looking to let the players that are capable, to play U/20s.....

and i dont disagree with him.......

let the players that are under twenty, play U/20s....and let our regular first graders play some footy and see if we can pull out a couple more wins for 2008 season....... :thumbsup:

eelectrica
12-08-08, 05:27 PM
Funny looking side. Why not Presto to Half and bring someone else in at Fullback?
Ah well doesn't matter now, might as well experiment a little I guess.

Cowboy Titan
12-08-08, 06:53 PM
from reading the two team lists, to me, its obvious that carty has given up on the titans finals hopes and is looking to let the players that are capable, to play U/20s.....
I'm sure the Titans selection committee believe this is the best side to win against the Cowboys and propping up the U/20's would be the last thing on their mind.

Their primary aim at the moment would be for the seniors to make the finals and anything the 20's do is a bonus. Maybe that will change after the Cowboys win this week (sorry all).

Meh
12-08-08, 06:54 PM
Jeez, my first thought of Friend at half back was that it was a typo. Doesnt strike me as that kind of player at all.

Ive never been a real big fan of Preston at the back but he's been playing well so what the hell?

But when you have a halves crisis and a decent fullback waiting in the wings putting a hooker at half back doesnt make a whole lot of sense to me.

kwigibo
12-08-08, 08:26 PM
Jeez, my first thought of Friend at half back was that it was a typo. Doesnt strike me as that kind of player at all.

Ive never been a real big fan of Preston at the back but he's been playing well so what the hell?

But when you have a halves crisis and a decent fullback waiting in the wings putting a hooker at half back doesnt make a whole lot of sense to me.

Especially considering we'll lose Amos next season, and we have up and coming fullback/s who are better there than Amos is at Hooker.

Paul
12-08-08, 08:34 PM
Playing friend at HB is suicide, we need him in around the ruck making a million tackles & running the show from dummy half

Tamwelg
12-08-08, 08:54 PM
Playing friend at HB is suicide, we need him in around the ruck making a million tackles & running the show from dummy half

It's like robbing peter to feed paul :thumbsup:

patskE
13-08-08, 12:46 AM
Especially considering we'll lose Amos next season, and we have up and coming fullback/s who are better there than Amos is at Hooker.

yeh i agree with the statement, he has blooded walker a bit. I still rkn walker > amos player wise anyway, he jsut adds more then was amos does.
maybe his going for a team that tackles :S dnt know

Ryan
13-08-08, 06:45 AM
I reckon Friend does have some halfback in him. He's already showed he's got the vision, he's put plenty over the line this year with his good passing game. I reckon he'll find some gaps, whether he runs through them or passes through them.
Looking at the bench, defense shouldn't be a problem for us.

CanberraTitan
13-08-08, 08:10 AM
I reckon Friend does have some halfback in him. He's already showed he's got the vision, he's put plenty over the line this year with his good passing game. I reckon he'll find some gaps, whether he runs through them or passes through them.
Looking at the bench, defense shouldn't be a problem for us.

I am thinking/hoping, its just a smokescreen to keep the pressure of Rankin.

craigyd
13-08-08, 09:41 AM
i could nearly gaurantee this will not be the side come Saturday night,
i wouldnt be surprised to see Presto at half and Rapana full back,Ntahan riend is our best player this year and i cant see him being a half back.

kwigibo
13-08-08, 09:44 AM
maybe his going for a team that tackles :S dnt know

That should probably be a bigger priority actually.

TITAN PETE
13-08-08, 10:15 AM
Considering Thurston has been named in the Cowboys line up i would think Prince will be working over time to prove he's right to make his return in the same match :fight:

skua
13-08-08, 10:12 PM
i hope that list isnt going to be the final list otherwise we wont get anywhere close to top 8... we need prince on , and rapana back with titans. and is odwyer injured? ben jeffery?

Boofhead
14-08-08, 01:48 AM
I can't imagine Friends role will change too much, he will continue to make the hard yards with his tackling. It's good opportunity to see what he has got in regards to his kicking game.

Titans are different side with Friend in the team, doesn't matter where he is playing.

Prince will probably be rushed back anyway.

C-Whiz
14-08-08, 07:09 AM
I'm sure the Titans selection committee believe this is the best side to win against the Cowboys and propping up the U/20's would be the last thing on their mind.
Actually mate, I would think the Titans management would be thinking some U/20's silverware would be a very nice way to wrap up the 2008 season. :thumbsup:

Also, interesting to hear Thurston say he doesn't want to risk injury that could risk his RLWC selection.

titanstattman
14-08-08, 08:47 AM
I think friend will surprise alot of u...........

Chaos
14-08-08, 09:24 AM
Carty is scared of Thurston...why else would he put Friend at Halve back.

Our best side has Friend at dummy halve.
Carty stuffed up last week by playing Lewis at half back and now he's looking for a left field approached.
The reason Tim Sheens puts Farrah at half back isn't because the side was better for it...it's because the Tigers are a better team if John Morris doesn't play halve back...I'm not saying Morris is a bad player but he's just not a half back.

If I give Carty the benefit of the doubt...I'd say Prince is going to play and he drops Amos.

Paul
14-08-08, 10:44 AM
Also, interesting to hear Thurston say he doesn't want to risk injury that could risk his RLWC selection.
If I were a cowboys fan I'd be angered at this.It just shows he couldn't give a toss about his club and their fans who pay their hard earned $$$ to watch the Coiwboys & all he cares about is himself.His team are sitting on the **** end of the ladder,looking absolute garbage and he's not interested in helping them get back on their feet.

Scott Prince on the other hand is willing to risk re-breaking his arm and coming back early against doctors advice to help the titans back into some kind of form despite us just about having no chance of making the 8.

I hope thurston does dog it and Prince comes back and is Man of the match...then Thurstons WC spot is all effed up anyways

I know which HB I'd rather see in the green and gold

TITAN PETE
14-08-08, 10:55 AM
Actually mate, I would think the Titans management would be thinking some U/20's silverware would be a very nice way to wrap up the 2008 season. :thumbsup:

Spot on Whiz a Premiership Trophy in the 20's will be a great way to make up for an unlucky unjury riddled 1st grade team for this season :salute:

Thurston can play or not i don't really care !!!

Chaos
14-08-08, 11:16 AM
If I were a cowboys fan I'd be angered at this.It just shows he couldn't give a toss about his club and their fans who pay their hard earned $$$ to watch the Coiwboys & all he cares about is himself.His team are sitting on the **** end of the ladder,looking absolute garbage and he's not interested in helping them get back on their feet.

Scott Prince on the other hand is willing to risk re-breaking his arm and coming back early against doctors advice to help the titans back into some kind of form despite us just about having no chance of making the 8.

I hope thurston does dog it and Prince comes back and is Man of the match...then Thurstons WC spot is all effed up anyways

I know which HB I'd rather see in the green and gold

That's a bias point of view...Cowboys have nothing to play for...and who wouldn't want to play in the World cup.

It all depends on how fit he is...if he's fit enough to play, it would be beneficial to play...but why risk an injury on this game?

Paul
14-08-08, 11:24 AM
That's a bias point of view...Cowboys have nothing to play for...and who wouldn't want to play in the World cup.

It all depends on how fit he is...if he's fit enough to play, it would be beneficial to play...but why risk an injury on this game?

It's not being biased,It's all about attitude to me.So what if the cowboys have "nothing to play for" He,as club captain should WANT to be out there at every opportunity to help his club on the field as should any footy player.Imagine every player had his attitude.We're not going to make the finals either(unless a miracle happens) so in reality,what has Prince got to gain from this?

Scott Prince has just as much to lose as Thurston by risking his injury this saturday night but he's willing to play against doctors orders to help his teammates and club out of the current mess we're in.

Big J
14-08-08, 12:34 PM
If Thurston or Prince play I think they both have rocks in their heads especially if Prince plays against doctors advice. What does he have to gain by risking an injury this late in the season and having to go through all the rehab again???

I'm all for his courage and desire to play and it is one of the reasons he is my favourite player but don't youthink it would be more beneficial to the titans if he comes back 100% fit and ready to play even if that happens to be next year???

Thurston is only saying what every other player in his position would be thinking and I don't necessarily agree with anyone who says that he is being selfish in saying he doesn't want to risk his world cup spot. Even if there was not a world cup at the end of this year it would be ridiculous for him to come back before he was ready. It doesn't mean he doesn't want to play for his team or its fans only that he has fears that he is not ready to play yet.

Oh and can someone please explain the team that has been named???WTF???

If we are dropping players merely so the 20s can be bolstered when we can still make the finals then IMO it is as bad as tanking for draft picks in the AFL and words can not express how disappointed that makes me.

If on the other hand it is a ruse to keep the pressure off young Rankin or Prince is going to make a miraculous comeback then bravo but as for Rapana being dropped for Tonga, not happy John...

Cowboy Titan
14-08-08, 01:58 PM
It's a bit rough to question Thurston's commitment to the Cowboys. He played through much of last season with 2 dodgy shoulders and needed 2 reconstructions in the off season. He wasn't due back until round 5 this year but made it back for round 1. He's played plenty of games this year with a hernia problem and is waiting for surgery until the end of the year.

I think he's got the right to decide whether he's right to come back this week or next, as does Scott Prince.

kwigibo
14-08-08, 02:40 PM
It's a bit rough to question Thurston's commitment to the Cowboys. He played through much of last season with 2 dodgy shoulders and needed 2 reconstructions in the off season. He wasn't due back until round 5 this year but made it back for round 1. He's played plenty of games this year with a hernia problem and is waiting for surgery until the end of the year.

I think he's got the right to decide whether he's right to come back this week or next, as does Scott Prince.

What I'm worried about now is that with Prince and Thurston having injuries and (probably) not making the 8 we'll see something stupid like Pearce or Gidley playing HB in the world cup.

titanstattman
14-08-08, 03:18 PM
It's not being biased,It's all about attitude to me.So what if the cowboys have "nothing to play for" He,as club captain should WANT to be out there at every opportunity to help his club on the field as should any footy player.Imagine every player had his attitude.We're not going to make the finals either(unless a miracle happens) so in reality,what has Prince got to gain from this?

Scott Prince has just as much to lose as Thurston by risking his injury this saturday night but he's willing to play against doctors orders to help his teammates and club out of the current mess we're in.

I argee with u on this paul...

I thought it was a p1ss weak for him to leave his team to have the op so his right to play the WC wen u sign for a team u play unless ur froced from playing he wasnt he chose to stop playing for his team so he'll be right for WC and i dont think its right for his team mates the fans and townsville.....

Wen i was up there wen we play MELB i went into they club and i spoke to alot of fans and alot are not happy over wat he has done alot of ppl are calling for his cap to be taken off him.......

If i was in his boots i would be doing everthing so my team dont end up with the spoon

Paul
14-08-08, 04:32 PM
Personally I hope both of them play and obviously hope Princey runs rings around JT

If JT is injured and not fit enough to play then fair enough BUT don't come out in the media and say "I'm not gonna bother risking it because of the world cup" because that to me is a complete disrespect to North QLD fans. Just say "I'm not 100% fit so I don't want to aggravate it" That is something all footy fans can understand.It shouldn't matter if the cowboys are on top of the table or bottom.His team DO have something to play for still this season because who wants to end up with a bloody wooden spoon? I know when Penrith got it the other year it was embarassing to say the least.

If Prince is putting his hand up he must be confident he'll be able to go the distance.You can have the best doctors in the world treating you but I think you can usually tell if your own body will be able to take it or not and lets face it,Scott has had enough broken bones to know if he's ok or not.If Prince isn't fit enough then I don't want him being risked anymore than the next guy but I admire that he's throwing his hat in the ring for the Titans despite the fact he could miss a world cup if things go pear shaped between now and round 26.

It's all about attitude,In this instance Prince has stood up to be counted,Thurston has dogged it imo

titanstattman
14-08-08, 04:49 PM
Personally I hope both of them play and obviously hope Princey runs rings around JT

If JT is injured and not fit enough to play then fair enough BUT don't come out in the media and say "I'm not gonna bother risking it because of the world cup" because that to me is a complete disrespect to North QLD fans. Just say "I'm not 100% fit so I don't want to aggravate it" That is something all footy fans can understand.It shouldn't matter if the cowboys are on top of the table or bottom.His team DO have something to play for still this season because who wants to end up with a bloody wooden spoon? I know when Penrith got it the other year it was embarassing to say the least.

If Prince is putting his hand up he must be confident he'll be able to go the distance.You can have the best doctors in the world treating you but I think you can usually tell if your own body will be able to take it or not and lets face it,Scott has had enough broken bones to know if he's ok or not.If Prince isn't fit enough then I don't want him being risked anymore than the next guy but I admire that he's throwing his hat in the ring for the Titans despite the fact he could miss a world cup if things go pear shaped between now and round 26.

It's all about attitude,In this instance Prince has stood up to be counted,Thurston has dogged it imo

Here here..........

Cowboy Titan
14-08-08, 05:27 PM
It's all about attitude,In this instance Prince has stood up to be counted,Thurston has dogged it imoI guess we'll find out on Saturday night who's willing to risk their injury enough for their team.

Hopefully both can play and both can star in a fantastic contest.

Paul
14-08-08, 06:05 PM
I guess we'll find out on Saturday night who's willing to risk their injury enough for their team.
contest.[/COLOR]

you're right.I actually have a feeling they'll both play or neither will play. Hopefully they both do.

titanstattman
14-08-08, 07:45 PM
you're right.I actually have a feeling they'll both play or neither will play. Hopefully they both do.

I hope they do aswell but i dont want scotty to come back win the game and than he is out for another 2-4 weeks

Supergoose
14-08-08, 10:49 PM
I'm not sure why Tonga hasn't played more in the top grade. I think the U20's players should be every chance of playing in the U20's finals if they are not a regular fixture in the 1st grade team which Rapana, Walker and Tonga all are not regular fixtures and nor should they be. Will Mathews probably doesn't fall into that category either, so I hope he still qualifies for the U20's finals series.
They should only be used to plug injuries. I'd love to think we can win this game but this is the best team the Cowboys have fielded all season in my opinion and will take some beating. C'mon the Titans. Lets hope O'Dwyer drops off the bench and Cooper plays. I know he got run around a couple of times by MacDougall but I blame Atkins for coming in a couple of times when Cooper had MacDougall covered.

kwigibo
14-08-08, 10:51 PM
I'm not sure why Tonga hasn't played more in the top grade. I think the U20's players should be every chance of playing in the U20's finals if they are not a regular fixture in the 1st grade team which Rapana, Walker and Tonga all are not regular fixtures and nor should they be. Will Mathews probably doesn't fall into that category either, so I hope he still qualifies for the U20's finals series.
They should only be used to plug injuries. I'd love to think we can win this game but this is the best team the Cowboys have fielded all season in my opinion and will take some beating. C'mon the Titans. Lets hope O'Dwyer drops off the bench and Cooper plays. I know he got run around a couple of times by MacDougall but I blame Atkins for coming in a couple of times when Cooper had MacDougall covered.

****, at this point I think we'd do better with an all u'20's back line

Supergoose
14-08-08, 11:02 PM
I kind of agree with you, but our senior players should be doing the job. The only players in the backline who have had good seasons are Delaney and Campbell. Atkins has shown glimpses as has Jeffreys but both make too many mistakes in defence. O'Dwyer has been found absolutely wanting almost all season and the U20's boys have also shown glimpses but aren't ready for week in week out NRL. We needed to recruit well in this area but haven't. Cooper should've been groomed for the centres and not the back row, that's where he is most potent. We desperately miss Matt Petersen too. Zillman will be good for us. Hopefully he gets the number 3 jersey next year in anticipation of eventually taking over the number 6 when Rogers retires.

kwigibo
14-08-08, 11:06 PM
I kind of agree with you, but our senior players should be doing the job. The only players in the backline who have had good seasons are Delaney and Campbell. Atkins has shown glimpses as has Jeffreys but both make too many mistakes in defence. O'Dwyer has been found absolutely wanting almost all season and the U20's boys have also shown glimpses but aren't ready for week in week out NRL. We needed to recruit well in this area but haven't. Cooper should've been groomed for the centres and not the back row, that's where he is most potent. We desperately miss Matt Petersen too. Zillman will be good for us. Hopefully he gets the number 3 jersey next year in anticipation of eventually taking over the number 6 when Rogers retires.

We definitely miss Petersen. I think both Cooper and Graham should have been centres all year, that's where they work, but because of their size Carty thinks he can use them as utilities. It's tough on fringe 1st graders when you can't tell them what position they'll be playing until the game has already started.

patskE
14-08-08, 11:57 PM

i see rankin taking the number 6 spot b4 rogers retires i rkn, maybe not next year, but i rkn in 2010 he will be our number 6
zillman i would put in the centers or the wing

Supergoose
15-08-08, 09:25 AM
i see rankin taking the number 6 spot b4 rogers retires i rkn, maybe not next year, but i rkn in 2010 he will be our number 6
zillman i would put in the centers or the wing

Fair point, although I reckon he probably has two years of playing U20's before being fulltime in the NRL squad and by that time Campbell might be ready to retire and Zillman could be the fullback. We need a 2nd centre to compliment Delaney next season and lets hope Zillman can be that man.

patskE
15-08-08, 11:16 AM
"The Titans meanwhile have lost prop Michael Henderson to a shoulder injury."

from couior mail
i dnt get y he replaced him with a lock :s
just lost a bit of size there

goldcoastitans
15-08-08, 11:20 AM
"The Titans meanwhile have lost prop Michael Henderson to a shoulder injury."

from couior mail
i dnt get y he replaced him with a lock :s
just lost a bit of size there

dammit this suck .....can we have any more injuries!!!

GCT_89
15-08-08, 11:41 AM
In a big blow to the Gold Coast Team, Titan's livewire Preston Cambell, has confirmed he will be out for the rest of the season with a severe shoulder injury.

Breaking news from fox sports...........

EDIT: sorry guys........ trying to scare wade.........

Paul
15-08-08, 11:41 AM
In the GC bulletin it says henderson is 50/50 at the moment

Paul
15-08-08, 11:42 AM

OMFG please tell me this is a sick joke adam :(

GCT_89
15-08-08, 11:44 AM
dammit this suck .....can we have any more injuries!!!

In a big blow to the Gold Coast Team, Titan's livewire Preston Cambell, has confirmed he will be out for the rest of the season with a severe shoulder injury.

OMFG please tell me this is a sick joke adam :(

sorry sorry sorry

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo joking!!!

just trying to scare wade.........

Paul
15-08-08, 11:47 AM
dude,I'm gonna have to kill you now you realise hahahahahahaha

Oh man I thought my heart was going to go into cardiac arrest when I read it :D

goldcoastitans
15-08-08, 11:50 AM
sorry sorry sorry

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo joking!!!

just trying to scare wade.........

yeh not cool Adz not cool i will help Paul kill u lol ....i swear my heart skipped 3 beats when i read that :fight: :fight:

GCT_89
15-08-08, 11:51 AM
sorry................my bad

goldcoastitans
15-08-08, 11:52 AM
sorry................my bad

lol u got me good though ill give u that lol:p

Cowboy Titan
15-08-08, 09:14 PM
I read on the Cowboys forum that Prince was training with the team this afternoon in Townsville. Maybe we'll get to see Prince vs Thurston?

patskE
15-08-08, 09:37 PM
yeh its up to carty really
if he wants to risk prince.
doc's are saying no, prince saying yes. carty's choice

karnage
16-08-08, 08:54 AM
Show some real leadership Carty - say 'no' and save Prince for a local derby against the Broncos so that us long suffering fans have something to cheer for in our own backyards.

patskE
16-08-08, 09:23 PM
w00t w00t!
pretty poor win but ill take it!
conn was quiet :(
dwyer jsut drop him plz!
delaney was as strong as ever.
but they just watched JT do his thing... didnt go up n jsut tackle, just held off.

eelectrica
16-08-08, 09:42 PM
Alright Titans!
Not quite dreading the trip up to Brisbane next Friday quite as much now.

Gotta say special NO thanks to the ref though. He could run for mayor after that 2nd half.
Ah well a wins a win, feels good.

Yeah Odwyer not really up to it, but the Titans don't have too many options at the moment. A little unlucky to be sin binned I though. His first penalty was a little dubious I thought.

Paul
16-08-08, 11:51 PM
Just got back from watching the game at Dougs place

I thought we played with some real heart & commitment today,something we've been totally lacking the past month.It was a good win and Scott Prince really led them around well.

O'Dwyers sin binning was a joke,especially in such a critical point of the game

Glad we got the 2 points,Dougs neighbours were not...as we had 3/4 of QLD's police force turning up at Dougs front door after the match:D

bigjim
17-08-08, 12:45 AM
Far from convincing, but 2 points is 2 points.

Prince has come through well, and will be well prepared for the Broncos.:fight:

Coaster
17-08-08, 09:56 AM
I cant believe we won another game of footy this year, i was starting to think that was just going to be a dream.

Our defence is still horrible, the scramble was good in the second half, but line speed, comunication, and structure are completely missing!!!

Im so glad the ref sent Odwyer from the field, he was hell bent on destroying us. I would rather play with 12, then have someone so clearly out of form and confidence on the field.

kwigibo
17-08-08, 11:00 AM
I would rather play with 12, then have someone so clearly out of form and confidence on the field.

Their defense improved twofold when there was only 12 out there. And O'Dwyer was clearly offside and not at marker, another player had the ball runner covered, and he still let himself be drawn into the tackle even though he knew he was offside and he wasn't needed anyway. 10 minutes was probably only barely justified by the context of the game at that point, lucky there was only a few minutes left.

Ryan
17-08-08, 11:32 AM
I got no problems with the O'Dwyer sinbin either, what a fool.
It was great to see Prince get stuck straight into it, didn't hold back at all. Meyers put in a massive effort all night, Laffranchi and Friend were their usual best.
Luke O'Donnell is a nutbag, he reminds me of that gridiron player taking steroids in 'The Longest Yard'....... the one who they switch his roids for estrogen.

If things improve I still think it's possible to upset Brisbane and beat the Tigers at home, they are two teams we seem to have the wood over, obviously Melbourne is a worry though.........

patskE
17-08-08, 11:42 AM
yeh ryan, tbh meyers has steped up a gear since he has come back from his sint in lower grades. i think that did the job, even the commentators where saying he has picked up his game.

Steve
17-08-08, 11:57 AM
May not have been the best win, but i'll take any win at the moment. The lads really held on at the end too. Great to have Prince back, have really missed him guiding the team around the field. Gotta make sure the lads hear us on friday against the Broncos, help them to another win!

titanstattman
17-08-08, 01:39 PM
May not have been the best win, but i'll take any win at the moment. The lads really held on at the end too. Great to have Prince back, have really missed him guiding the team around the field. Gotta make sure the lads hear us on friday against the Broncos, help them to another win!

Yes win is a win at the end of the day... And its two points that we needed......

The team prob could of heard us from last night.

daveyk
17-08-08, 08:09 PM
yeh your prob right there dougie... we sure made some noise

Paul
17-08-08, 08:28 PM
we sure made some noise

the neighbours and the queensland police force agree :laugh:

goldcoastitans
18-08-08, 10:17 AM
hahahahaha i still cant believe we had 3 cop cars and 10 police rock up!!! thats crazy .....lol ur neighbours must hate us DOUG!

titanstattman
18-08-08, 04:30 PM
hahahahaha i still cant believe we had 3 cop cars and 10 police rock up!!! thats crazy .....lol ur neighbours must hate us DOUG!

They thought that was bad wait untill we make the fanals........

Than it would be 10 cop cars and 30 police.

Ryan
18-08-08, 04:35 PM
Did anyone even get arrested?

Paul
18-08-08, 04:52 PM
there were 7 cop cars Wade.

Scared the crap out of me when I walked up the driveway to go home:D

titanstattman
18-08-08, 05:15 PM
Did anyone even get arrested?

Yeah i nearly did (again) i kept asking for them to leave and they even tryed to come in but i wouldnt let them and they tryed to tell me if i didnt they would arrest me but i called they bluff.....

titanstattman
18-08-08, 05:15 PM
there were 7 cop cars Wade.

Scared the crap out of me when I walked up the driveway to go home:D

Yeah i counted about 10 cops in the garage

titanstattman
18-08-08, 05:20 PM
About the game..

As the cowbouys have been playing like sh1t lately and they got they number 7 back but i didnt even see the cowboys lift like i thought they would of but wen we got our number 7 back we did lift and we lifted great hights than the past few weeks couldnt of came at a better time for us....:fist: