PDA

View Full Version : Legion Round 22: TITANS vs KNIGHTS

Admin Team
05-08-08, 04:57 PM
TITANS vs KNIGHTS

GCT_89
05-08-08, 05:00 PM
BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im really pumped about this game, especially after watching the boys lose down in melbourne.............

this is the game that will start our finals campaign, the start to boosting our for/against and a ripper of a game for all us fans to get stuck into and enjoy..............

GOATUS
05-08-08, 05:28 PM
I hoping to get the day off so i can come

titanstattman
05-08-08, 07:25 PM
BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im really pumped about this game, especially after watching the boys lose down in melbourne.............

this is the game that will start our finals campaign, the start to boosting our for/against and a ripper of a game for all us fans to get stuck into and enjoy..............

Im with u there brz i'll be there rfor this game and im going to try and get on the local radio down here on thrus and try and get the word out to the coast that we need them there on monday night...

C-Whiz
05-08-08, 09:09 PM
this is the game that will start our finals campaign, the start to boosting our for/against and a ripper of a game for all us fans to get stuck into and enjoy..............So an easy win of around 80 or so to square up the last 2 rounds? I'm not gonna miss that!

See you boys (and girls!) there!!!!! :thumbsup:

frankybein
06-08-08, 08:46 PM
This game is basically our grand final! if we can't win this 1 we're doomed.. Does anyone have any idea on when prince an bailey are returning? I have 40k on us making the 8 so im really starting to bite my nails! ;(

Paul
06-08-08, 08:48 PM
40 grand??

holy christ

fingers crossed for you mate,Dunno how you guys put so much $$$ on betting

kwigibo
06-08-08, 09:48 PM
Does anyone have any idea on when prince an bailey are returning?

Prince is pushing for the broncos game, Bull not unless they make the 8.

dee13
07-08-08, 06:40 PM
Tracey and I are in the crowd for this game

I don't like not being suited up:fight:

Again on the upside, I get to spend the whole game with my gorgeous wife.:D

GCT_89
07-08-08, 06:45 PM
Tracey and I are in the crowd for this game

I don't like not being suited up:fight:

Again on the upside, I get to spend the whole game with my gorgeous wife.:D

where are you sitting?

C-Whiz
07-08-08, 07:33 PM
where are you sitting?He told you, with his wife! ;)

Hey Dee, she brushed me last time I saw her at the footy. She didn't want to associate with the plebs in the Sand section I think. Either that or she saw BLADE down in the NE corner and was going down for a hug???? :D

Paul
07-08-08, 08:24 PM
where are you sitting?

on his **** probably :laugh:

dee13
07-08-08, 08:26 PM
where are you sitting?

Not sure where we will be yet. Possibly Aisle 4near the player bench.

Steve
08-08-08, 12:25 PM
I'm taking monday off (and tuesday!), so I'll be there for gates open. :D

DIEHARD
08-08-08, 03:23 PM
I'm bringing some new peoples to The Legion. :thumbsup: Why wait for 2009? When you can grow in 2008! Just another one closer to Target 214 members.

Tomorrow C Whiz, it's your time to shine and show us that Titans victory song you made.

I'll see if I can bring my giant letters again too!

titanstattman
08-08-08, 09:21 PM
He told you, with his wife! ;)

So in a way u would under stand he should of asked where is his wife sitting is that right.....:laugh:

GOATUS
09-08-08, 03:07 PM
I'm taking monday off (and tuesday!), so I'll be there for gates open. :D

I got monday off aswell send me a txt if u want to bum a lift down what time do the gates open?

DIEHARD
09-08-08, 05:13 PM
I got monday off aswell send me a txt if u want to bum a lift down what time do the gates open?

Game Day Schedule
4:15pm Public transport to Skilled Park commences
4:30pm GATES OPEN
4:45pm Toyota Cup: Titans U20s V Knights U20s
7.05pm Jetstar Titans V Newcastle Knights

Nathalie
10-08-08, 03:36 PM
Shaun and I will be in Section 21. Yeeeeeeeeehawwww

Paul
10-08-08, 04:40 PM
4:45 KO???? Why is it earlier than usual? Last time it was on monday night I'm sure the U/20's Kicked off at 5

No way I'll be able to make KO now :(

Nathalie
10-08-08, 05:17 PM
What I don't get is that apparently the public transport to the ground starts at 4.15.. the gates open at 4.30 and the U20's game starts at 4.45. Not much time for a whole lot of people to get there for the kick-off..

Steve
10-08-08, 06:09 PM
What I don't get is that apparently the public transport to the ground starts at 4.15.. the gates open at 4.30 and the U20's game starts at 4.45. Not much time for a whole lot of people to get there for the kick-off..

I believe 4:15 is when a train arrives at the ground, we have to go to the furtherest gate from the train and are usually waiting a while for the gates.

Nathalie
10-08-08, 06:11 PM
I believe 4:15 is when a train arrives at the ground, we have to go to the furtherest gate from the train and are usually waiting a while for the gates.

Geebuz.... I want to be there on time for K.O... ah well.

Don't think I can catch you this time, Steve! :D

DIEHARD
11-08-08, 12:39 AM
4:45 KO???? Why is it earlier than usual? Last time it was on monday night I'm sure the U/20's Kicked off at 5

No way I'll be able to make KO now :(

It is going to make it hard to get there when gates open. I have no idea why the earlier time.

GCT_89
11-08-08, 10:33 AM
confetti is now done.............see yas at the game..............

ill be there at gates open........

GO THE TITANS!!!!

titanstattman
11-08-08, 02:26 PM
confetti is now done.............see yas at the game..............

ill be there at gates open........

GO THE TITANS!!!!

Sweet as as i think we will need it for this game as we are going to walk away with the 2pts see yea there on open.......

goldcoastitans
11-08-08, 02:28 PM
i am going to try and be there for KO but i have to see how work goes :)....see you all there tonight !!

goldcoastitans
12-08-08, 10:27 AM
i dunno what happened to the Legions last night ...i could have heard a pin drop last night, what happened to getting behind your team no matter what???? Half of the legion left before the game was over and when our team was down we all gave up .....we were the stuned mullets last night......it was disappointing ...i understand its hard to get behind the team when they down or playing like crap but how do u think they feel playing infront of 15,000 people and only a select few are screaming for them... i would not feel pumped as a player.
i could just imagine that girl in section 4 going ....yeh told you so!

people in our section were dead, to be honest i think i would have been a lot happier watching that one at home....the atmosphere would have been better there i think ......

i really think ..even if we down we need to rally behind our troops...we got one more home game ...lets get loud and proud even if we are down....i thought thats what the Legions do!

Nathalie
12-08-08, 10:30 AM
Nat rox my sox!!

Say it, Steve... say iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit...

Paul
12-08-08, 10:39 AM
i dunno what happened to the Legions last night ...i could have heard a pin drop last night, what happened to getting behind your team no matter what???? Half of the legion left before the game was over and when our team was down we all gave up .....we were the stuned mullets last night......it was disappointing ...

I agree Wade, We were as awful as the players last night. It was weird because during the toyota cup there were loads more people there than usual for the earlier game but then it all just disappeared & was quieter than a library at times. Section 30 is an easy place to be when the side is going well but now is the time we need to stand up and be counted as fans

I have to give gct89 some props though tbh because his voice sounded gone at the end of the game.he was chanting all by himself during that second half.

I think if it wasn't for Sean, Rhys and Wade cracking jokes all night it would have been an even more miserable place to be.

Lets just hope last night was a one off disaster in the legion

titanstattman
12-08-08, 10:40 AM
i dunno what happened to the Legions last night ...i could have heard a pin drop last night, what happened to getting behind your team no matter what???? Half of the legion left before the game was over and when our team was down we all gave up .....we were the stuned mullets last night......it was disappointing ...i understand its hard to get behind the team when they down or playing like crap but how do u think they feel playing infront of 15,000 people and only a select few are screaming for them... i would not feel pumped as a player.
i could just imagine that girl in section 4 going ....yeh told you so!

people in our section were dead, to be honest i think i would have been a lot happier watching that one at home....the atmosphere would have been better there i think ......

i really think ..even if we down we need to rally behind our troops...we got one more home game ...lets get loud and proud even if we are down....i thought thats what the Legions do!

Yes i argee with u there my wade friend being part of the legion is all about getting behid ur team from the start to the end no matter wat the score line is and haveing ine last home game left i think its never to llate from all of us to go home with out voices after that game i know this one once again i got no voice left..........

So come on fans lets do it for the team........:thumbsup:

goldcoastitans
12-08-08, 10:42 AM
I think if it wasn't for Sean, Rhys and Wade cracking jokes all night it would have been an even more miserable place to be.

jokes were the only thing keeping me sane that night :)

Paul
12-08-08, 10:44 AM
jokes were the only thing keeping me sane that night :)

REBECCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCA:D

LOL @ Rhys

goldcoastitans
12-08-08, 10:47 AM
REBECCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCA:D

LOL @ Rhys

i think thats one of the only positives of the legions night!.....he finally gave her up

Paul
12-08-08, 10:48 AM
It's also a stupid time for us to be starting to act this way in our bay as we are trying to entice more people to our section for next season.

At the roosters game I told them all to come hang out with us to soak it all up in 30 and against the panthers Cam & helen came down and last night Dave and sally and I don't know what their thoughts were on the "legion" but to be honest I would understand if they never wanted to come back again and thats a shame because the rest of the season has been electric where we are and the last few home games doesn't represent what we're usually like

so come on,Lets fire up bigger than ever against the tigers next time at skilled

anybody who goes home able to speak next time is going to be sent to section 4 next season ;) :D

goldcoastitans
12-08-08, 10:53 AM
It's also a stupid time for us to be starting to act this way in our bay as we are trying to entice more people to our section for next season.

At the roosters game I told them all to come hang out with us to soak it all up in 30 and against the panthers Cam & helen came down and last night Dave and sally and I don't know what their thoughts were on the "legion" but to be honest I would understand if they never wanted to come back again and thats a shame because the rest of the season has been electric where we are and the last few home games doesn't represent what we're usually like

so come on,Lets fire up bigger than ever against the tigers next time at skilled

anybody who goes home able to speak next time is going to be sent to section 4 next season ;) :D

Paul i think next time i see you im going to give you a standing ovation cause you hit the nail on the head there!!! thats what i was thinking with a few bad words as well but yeh thats what i was trying to get at in my other post! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Paul
12-08-08, 10:55 AM
This saturday at Dougs I expect my standing ovation mate :laugh:

goldcoastitans
12-08-08, 10:57 AM
This saturday at Dougs I expect my standing ovation mate :laugh:

done ...............:)

titanstattman
12-08-08, 10:58 AM
Paul i think next time i see you im going to give you a standing ovation cause you hit the nail on the head there!!! thats what i was thinking with a few bad words as well but yeh thats what i was trying to get at in my other post! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I know i got no voice today........

Also got to www.goldcoast.com.au to have alook at few picks from the legion.....

Steve
12-08-08, 02:13 PM
The cold is easier to deal with when you're winning, so I can imagine that put a dampener on things. The whole stadium was quieter than usual. I know DIEHARD and I are under the weather, and quite likely more than a few others.

Nathalie
12-08-08, 03:17 PM
Love the pics!!!

Paul
12-08-08, 03:21 PM
I don't, I look like a mental case who is aboutto go on a rampage.I'm glad shannon is blocking half of my head :D

Steve
12-08-08, 03:45 PM
I don't, I look like a mental case who is aboutto go on a rampage.I'm glad shannon is blocking half of my head :D

They say the camera doesn't lie. :D

Paul
12-08-08, 03:52 PM
LOL be nice:D :D :D

GCT_89
12-08-08, 05:14 PM
I have to give gct89 some props though tbh because his voice sounded gone at the end of the game. he was chanting all by himself during that second half.

thanks for the wrap paul.....it was starting to **** me a bit that at alot of stages last night, it seemed to be just me and my drum.....but tbh, i agree with you and wade, and i think that we should never stop or dampen our support.......and i didnt, but i cant blame others for the 'soft' support for last nights game........

we havent one at home for 3 games now....and our last win was back against the roosters.......so fan morale is down.....it was a monday night, so not everyone could be there........it was apparently cold too.......all these things are hurdles that stop The LEGION from performing at its natural best......

but at the end of the day……… i say:
as ‘fans’, its not where we stand in times of victory and might, but where we stand in times of lack lustre performances, appalling conditions and questionable drive…...........

hicksey
12-08-08, 05:20 PM
lets just forget about that game and make sure we r ready for the bronco's game coz thats when we really need to pull together. we need to make sure we r louder then any broncos fan

goldcoastitans
12-08-08, 06:47 PM
thanks for the wrap paul.....it was starting to **** me a bit that at alot of stages last night, it seemed to be just me and my drum.....but tbh, i agree with you and wade, and i think that we should never stop or dampen our support.......and i didnt, but i cant blame others for the 'soft' support for last nights game........

we havent one at home for 3 games now....and our last win was back against the roosters.......so fan morale is down.....it was a monday night, so not everyone could be there........it was apparently cold too.......all these things are hurdles that stop The LEGION from performing at its natural best......

but at the end of the day??? i say:
as ?fans?, its not where we stand in times of victory and might, but where we stand in times of lack lustre performances, appalling conditions and questionable drive?...........

hey i kept going till the end and so did Rhys him and i were strong in the front row :fight: :fight:

titanstattman
12-08-08, 06:53 PM
hey i kept going till the end and so did Rhys him and i were strong in the front row :fight: :fight:

Well i kept going aswell but i was ranning out of a voice pretty qick as.....

DIEHARD
13-08-08, 12:55 AM
Some of the awesome pictures from the Gold Coast Bulletin as mentioned.

http://tools.goldcoast.com.au/admin/gallery_images/2008/08/11/70095.jpg

http://tools.goldcoast.com.au/admin/gallery_images/2008/08/11/69995.jpg

http://tools.goldcoast.com.au/admin/gallery_images/2008/08/11/70105.jpg
You can see the legion in the background, including the snork santa.

http://tools.goldcoast.com.au/admin/gallery_images/2008/08/11/70055.jpg