PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Melbourne

Sweetlibertine
01-08-08, 09:21 AM
Howdy, I thought perhaps i should stop lurking and start posting. I am a tigers fan thru and thru but i have a brother in the under 20's so this forum is very handy for finding out how he goes on the weekend. Being from melbourne all i hear about is AFL, Brendan Fovola and more AFL :doh:

I'm heading out to watch the boys tonight too! Let me know what side the fanatics are going to be on so i'm sitting on the right side!

Steve
01-08-08, 10:47 AM
Welcome to the forum!
About time you signed up. :D

Sweetlibertine
01-08-08, 11:46 AM
Welcome to the forum!
About time you signed up. :D

Another forum with you! It'll be like old times ;)

poidelberry
02-08-08, 07:18 AM
So another person has joined that is good to see. Getting the numbers up that is always great to see. I hope you have a good time here and one last thing may you check out my youtube site and blog because I think you will really enjoy it.

Thanks.

Ryan
02-08-08, 08:20 AM
Howdy, I thought perhaps i should stop lurking and start posting. I am a tigers fan thru and thru but i have a brother in the under 20's so this forum is very handy for finding out how he goes on the weekend. Being from melbourne all i hear about is AFL, Brendan Fovola and more AFL :doh:

I'm heading out to watch the boys tonight too! Let me know what side the fanatics are going to be on so i'm sitting on the right side!
Welcome ;)
Curious to know who your brother is?

BU07LLS
02-08-08, 10:21 AM
Welcome ;)
Curious to know who your brother is?

so i'm I? you got there before me to ask the question!

Sweetlibertine
02-08-08, 05:23 PM
oh Cameron! Sorry i should have mentioned that! I'm the proud big sister :)

Bayside Titan
02-08-08, 06:30 PM
oh Cameron! Sorry i should have mentioned that! I'm the proud big sister :)
Hi and welcome. Good to see more people here. What did you think of last nights game??

Paul
02-08-08, 07:18 PM
I thought he was fantastic last weekend against canberra in a beaten team

oh and welcome to the forum

Sweetlibertine
02-08-08, 08:04 PM
I heard he played well last week, i didnt see it unfortunately. I Thought he played well yesterday but he didnt get much touch and his ankle was giving him grief. It was good to see him play live though.

I got some great shots of the game, i'll post some pics and i'm sure there are a few mothers, sisters, fathers and brothers who would be keen to see them!