PDA

View Full Version : Legion Round 19: TITANS vs PANTHERS

titanstattman
12-07-08, 01:50 PM
Ok legion next home game is soon away and after the Roosters win we need to be load and vocal more than anything to welcome our boys home after a get win..

The boys will be on a big high same as us and we need to bring that to sat game..

We are hopeing we see the return of the blue smurfs this week i think this is the time for they return to BAY 30..

So LEGION we calling on u to bring ur colours ur voice and as many friends, family and as many titans fans u can find..

Hoping in doing this we can get the hole of BAY 30 off they seat and chreeing with us....

GO TITANS!!!!!!!!!

P.S. can a mod plz put LEGION in the title plz.....

titanstattman
13-07-08, 01:37 PM
Im pumped for this game and its we still ahve a week to go i cant wait for next sat night i wish it was tomoorow lets go titans....

Paul
13-07-08, 01:52 PM
Pritchard and Lewis are out for Penrith:thumbsup:

titanstattman
13-07-08, 02:48 PM
Pritchard and Lewis are out for Penrith:thumbsup:

Im hoping the cowrd is load up back of bay 30 so we can try and get the hole bay going...... maybe bring the megafone.......

GCT_07
14-07-08, 01:20 AM
I did buy a megaphone but have never taken it because I assumed they wouldnt allow it in....

Anyway.... well and truely pumped for this one.... Banner is now finished...poles are organise.... bringing extra people as well and we have made flags for them all.

I was trying to come up with a smart ar$e comment for the panthers to put on a banner... then thought... in general we need to come up with a chant... to throw them off balance... Bringing the tumpet thing again... to me it doesnt sound that loud but hey... apparently it is.... I know its dirty play, blowing it just as they are about to kick... but hey if i get dirty then I ll have a shower when I get home.

The southern Legion has basically laid the standard for us... continual chants form warm up to finish..... ok.. the Skilled Legion needs to step it up... cant be showed up by some southerners... even if they included paul and gang. ;)

Lets warm up those voices.... we only have 3 home games left of the season :( .... we have a whole off season to get our voices back :thumbsup:

goldcoastitans
14-07-08, 10:00 AM
NOT there for this game ... peeved off but i will be enjoying the game at a pub in Melbourne..........which means we are short 2 smurfs ....but we are working on it we might be seeing
T - Adam (aka GCT_89)
I - Smurfette (Kirsty) the usual girl smurf
T - Ryan Foz the normal smurf
A - Grant (my bro) the normal smurf
N - Dave (aka daveyK)
S - Tyler normal smurf (aka the one on nrl friday night ads :))

and we might have a HUGE full stop at the end on the group with DOUG taking the singlet off and getting blue!!!!!!!!!

im hopeing this happens and i wanna see the pic im annoyed that im not there to paint up but guys and girl...............MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!!

GCT_07
14-07-08, 01:16 PM
Ok... I so badly want to see that..... including doug as full stop...... that I will supply DD & KK Jam Ball donuts to each smurf.... (extras thrown in for non smurfs)... but only if the "smurfs" are there.....

What a crack up...... GCT_89..... DaveyK.....and the Tattsman.....

TOOOOOO FUNNY........ :clap: :rolf: :clap: :rolf: :clap:

Is this a bribe.... no... cause you know I ll bring them anyway... Lets just pretend its a bribe then

GCT_89
14-07-08, 01:35 PM
NOT there for this game ... peeved off but i will be enjoying the game at a pub in Melbourne..........which means we are short 2 smurfs ....but we are working on it we might be seeing
T - Adam (aka GCT_89)
I - Smurfette (Kirsty) the usual girl smurf
T - Ryan Foz the normal smurf
A - Grant (my bro) the normal smurf
N - Dave (aka daveyK)
S - Tyler normal smurf (aka the one on nrl friday night ads :))

and we might have a HUGE full stop at the end on the group with DOUG taking the singlet off and getting blue!!!!!!!!!

im hopeing this happens and i wanna see the pic im annoyed that im not there to paint up but guys and girl...............MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!!

davey is already a piker......lol
im still keen....

who else has there hand up?
maybe rhys?

goldcoastitans
14-07-08, 01:45 PM
ill speak to him and let you know ...when is Rhyse going to join this forum!! .....can believe dave piked already!!! ....Rhyse or Wes one of them will do it :)

Paul
14-07-08, 01:58 PM
I'm so torn about this game.The team I grew up supporting & coming from that area(Penrith) to my new home/team (Goldie)

ARGH both teams need the win as well

goldcoastitans
14-07-08, 01:59 PM
I'm so torn about this game.The team I grew up supporting & coming from that area(Penrith) to my new home/team (Goldie)

then hope for a draw Paul ......but im hoping that the Titans smash the panthers on Sat night ....boost our F/A average:eyebrows:

daveyk
14-07-08, 05:00 PM
nah not piking.... i have to think about work and if i was to get paint all over the equipment - that would NOT be kewl

trust me i want to paint up no worries but work does have to come first....

C-Whiz
14-07-08, 05:05 PM
trust me i want to paint up no worries but work does have to come first....Isn't work just something we do to kill the time between Titans games?

daveyk
14-07-08, 05:11 PM
Isn't work just something we do to kill the time between Titans games?

not this work.... this is my passion.... however the titans comes first but only just

Paul
14-07-08, 05:24 PM
then hope for a draw Paul ......but im hoping that the Titans smash the panthers on Sat night ....boost our F/A average:eyebrows:

I think I'll just have to suck it up and throw my weight(and remember,theres loads of it haha) behind the Gold coast then hope penrith smash everyone after the titans and make the finals too but don't expect me to be too vocal or get too excited for this one

I feel like a parent having to choose which kid to save from the sinking ship :(

C-Whiz
14-07-08, 05:28 PM
I feel like a parent having to choose which kid to save from the sinking ship :(You always save the youngest first. I hope this helps you with your dilemma! ;)

Paul
14-07-08, 05:31 PM
haha :D My nephews are coming this weekend,Both of them were born in penrith but their allegiance is definately with the gold coast

daveyk
14-07-08, 07:22 PM
thats good to hear paul....

by the looks of things - the legion is goin to be pretty full this week

titanstattman
14-07-08, 07:29 PM

I cant beleive u just said that the only team who needs this win is the TITANS!!!! and the TITANS ONLY!!!!!!!!...:fist: :fist: :fist: :fist: :D :D

daveyk
14-07-08, 08:13 PM
i hope your bringing some body armour paul with talk like that... LOL

Paul
14-07-08, 08:25 PM
Talk like what?

*runs away before Dave throws a beer at me:D

daveyk
14-07-08, 08:27 PM
Talk like what?

*runs away before Dave throws a beer at me:D

hahahahahhahahahhahahahha

nah bro i wouldnt waste it... lol

GCT_07
14-07-08, 08:28 PM

Paul....... I grew up supporting Balmain Tigers.... every game at Leichart.... on the hill.......(talking wayne pearce, bennie allias, siro, gary jack ......)..... BUT.... Titans are the titans... and we are the LEGION.... get your Sh1t together boy...... LOL

I ll back it up.... wait till the last game of the season..... I ll be screaming and calling the putty tats soooo many names :fight:

titanstattman
14-07-08, 08:42 PM
Paul....... I grew up supporting Balmain Tigers.... every game at Leichart.... on the hill.......(talking wayne pearce, bennie allias, siro, gary jack ......)..... BUT.... Titans are the titans... and we are the LEGION.... get your Sh1t together boy...... LOL

I ll back it up.... wait till the last game of the season..... I ll be screaming and calling the putty tats soooo many names :fight:

Love it ma love it i'll have to trll matty wen i see him on thurs how much passion u got......:eyebrows:

GCT_07
14-07-08, 09:05 PM
Love it ma love it i'll have to trll matty wen i see him on thurs how much passion u got......:eyebrows:

Why are people so unkind..... have to rub it in.... :cry: ooooops hold on crying never really worked for me... how bout :fight: ..... yeah thats more like it :p

Paul
14-07-08, 09:15 PM

haha. I have to support the titans anyway,We're getting a special visit from C-Whiz during the under 20's :D

titanstattman
15-07-08, 01:42 PM
haha. I have to support the titans anyway,We're getting a special visit from C-Whiz during the under 20's :D

why is it special????????

titanstattman
15-07-08, 01:43 PM
Why are people so unkind..... have to rub it in.... :cry: ooooops hold on crying never really worked for me... how bout :fight: ..... yeah thats more like it :p

Im not rubbing anything thats why i got mel......:laugh: :laugh: .

All im saying is that on THURS night i will be seeing MATTY..........

GCT_07
15-07-08, 02:26 PM
Im not rubbing anything thats why i got mel......:laugh: :laugh: .

All im saying is that on THURS night i will be seeing MATTY..........

Go Mel........ further to that.... NO COMMENT :nope:

Was that THURS night... and MATTY... goodness..... nope that s not rubbing it in is it :laugh:

titanstattman
15-07-08, 02:28 PM
Go Mel........ further to that.... NO COMMENT :nope:

Was that THURS night... and MATTY... goodness..... nope that s not rubbing it in is it :laugh:

U want be rub matty chest thats abit much for me to do isint????

But for u ma i'll give it ago....

GCT_07
15-07-08, 02:33 PM
U want be rub matty chest thats abit much for me to do isint????

But for u ma i'll give it ago....

Hmmmmm na.... you can rub his chest..... just be careful how much you enjoy it.... I ll watch... :laugh: :laugh: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf:

titanstattman
15-07-08, 02:35 PM
Hmmmmm na.... you can rub his chest..... just be careful how much you enjoy it.... I ll watch... :laugh: :laugh: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf:

Hahahahaha........

ur funny ma......:D

titanstattman
15-07-08, 04:58 PM
Well i will be at this game b4 the gates open i was going to be up north but im not now i'll be there nice and erly.....

GCT_89
15-07-08, 10:27 PM
i should be there early too.............dont think anyones painting up.......too cold for some........ might meet yas at daveys joint.........

cant wait for this one.......will have two new banners plus a couple of new, regular sized flags and a lot of confetti..........

goldcoastitans
16-07-08, 10:13 AM
i should be there early too.............dont think anyones painting up.......too cold for some........ might meet yas at daveys joint.........

cant wait for this one.......will have two new banners plus a couple of new, regular sized flags and a lot of confetti..........

huh???? my borther was asking me where to buy the paint??? u sure no one is painting??

titanstattman
16-07-08, 02:06 PM
Yeah i'll be i think it will be great to be there eraly to let the under 20's know nwat a great game they had last week too not just the Big guys.....

GCT_89
16-07-08, 03:39 PM
huh???? my borther was asking me where to buy the paint??? u sure no one is painting??

well i havent got his number.........

ryan was also trying to organise some people i think............

im still keen though......

that makes

me - keen
Grant - keen?
Ryan - Keen?
Smurfette - female (they change their minds :P)

who are the other two?

anyone offering to harden up, deal with the cold and smurf it up for this game?

goldcoastitans
16-07-08, 04:00 PM
well i havent got his number.........

ryan was also trying to organise some people i think............

im still keen though......

that makes

me - keen
Grant - keen?
Ryan - Keen?
Smurfette - female (they change their minds :P)

who are the other two?

anyone offering to harden up, deal with the cold and smurf it up for this game?

smurfette - keen
rhys - keen?
wes - keen?.........gotta talk to them asap!

GCT_89
16-07-08, 04:19 PM
smurfette - keen
rhys - keen?
wes - keen?.........gotta talk to them asap!

already did..........rhys says its too cold for them........

T......who?
I......Smurfette - Keen :salute:
T...............Me - Keen :salute:
A......who?
N...........Grant - Keen :salute:
S............Ryan - Keen :salute:

goldcoastitans
16-07-08, 04:30 PM
Common People 2 More!!!

gordon{fish}fisher
16-07-08, 04:36 PM
i am going to find it hard this sat nite ,before the titans i was a panther since the day they kicked a ball in 1967{40years}
but you get that i am taking about 4 penrith polo shirts and giving them to the 1st penrith supporter i see on sat nite which will probably be at nerang station only collecting dust at home how

Steve
16-07-08, 05:02 PM
Good luck finding anyone!
Bloody titans fans. Soft! ;)

GCT_07
16-07-08, 05:29 PM

Ohhh wash that mouth out boy..... I m not soft at all.... I m just not ummmmm well lets just say I would be doing the team a favour by not joining in........

Also... what happened to Doug as full stop.

titanstattman
16-07-08, 05:47 PM

Well if Steve was sitting in the right end of skilled he prob be able to do it....

So i was just wonding if Steve is the frist Legion to turn his back.... jks...

kwigibo
16-07-08, 05:54 PM
jks...

Don't go easy on him, his heart's as black as his chosen team's strip. The traitor should have to sit in bay 31 for the rest of the season while we throw sharp things at him!

titanstattman
16-07-08, 05:59 PM
Don't go easy on him, his heart's as black as his chosen team's strip. The traitor should have to sit in bay 31 for the rest of the season while we throw sharp things at him!

Yeah so ture but as much as i am a TITAN fan and all ways will be he is all so 2nd hand titans fan and i cant hurt a follow fan.:fight: :fight: AS much as i am so belived by wat he is doing........:nope:

Steve
16-07-08, 08:00 PM
Turn my back?
Panthers have been my team since I was born.

And believe me, you don't want to see my with my shirt off. ;)
Besides, I'd never get the paint out of my hairy back. :dizzy:

Well if Steve was sitting in the right end of skilled he prob be able to do it....

So i was just wonding if Steve is the frist Legion to turn his back.... jks...

titanstattman
16-07-08, 08:04 PM
Turn my back?

And believe me, you don't want to see my with my shirt off. ;)
Besides, I'd never get the paint out of my hairy back. :dizzy:

Arrrrrrrrr but are u the frist LEGION member to turn ur back on BAY 30 to go down the other end????:p

Paul
16-07-08, 08:06 PM
LOL @ Steves post :D

Steve, I have an idea.This weekend you cheer the Panthers on for me and I'll cheer the titans on for you.That way we can cover all our bases

deal?

Steve
16-07-08, 08:08 PM
Arrrrrrrrr but are u the frist LEGION member to turn ur back on BAY 30 to go down the other end????:p

No!
Mel, BringBackWillie's friend did it in the Storm game. :D
She's actually a legion season pass holder, even though we don't see her a lot.

And Paul, it's a deal!
I'm actually tipping a draw. ;)

kwigibo
16-07-08, 09:46 PM
Turn my back?

Hey, a lot of us had different teams when we were younger, no excuse. It's because you're not a real Gold Coaster!!!! ;)

GCT_07
16-07-08, 09:54 PM
Ohhh I just cant look... You ve changed your pic to a panthers shirt... Ohhhhh ..... and you did it without giving us warning....

Could someone please send this post through to sensorship...that sort of thing should not be allowed where children can see it.

Someone please ban this

Steve
16-07-08, 09:55 PM
Hey, a lot of us had different teams when we were younger, no excuse. It's because you're not a real Gold Coaster!!!! ;)

Well, you can jump on the bandwagon of your choice. I have loyalty!

Steve
16-07-08, 09:56 PM
Ohhh I just cant look... You ve changed your pic to a panthers shirt... Ohhhhh ..... and you did it without giving us warning....

Could someone please send this post through to sensorship...that sort of thing should not be allowed where children can see it.

Someone please ban this

Don't worry, I'll let you see it in the flesh on saturday. :D

kwigibo
16-07-08, 09:59 PM

Bah, don't talk about Loyalty, this is my town, I was born here, had family here for close to 150 years. There's a ton I hate about the place, be we finally have a proper football team and you couldn't pay me all the money in the world to cheer against them! :D

Steve
16-07-08, 10:06 PM
Bah, don't talk about Loyalty, this is my town, I was born here, had family here for close to 150 years. There's a ton I hate about the place, be we finally have a proper football team and you couldn't pay me all the money in the world to cheer against them! :D

My family lived in St Marys for many years, some of my earliest childhood memories are of sliding down the hill at Penny Park on scraps of cardboard (quite possibly with Paul!), and two of the best moments in my life were winning the '91 and '03 grand finals. You couldn't pay me all the money in the world to cheer against them! :D

kwigibo
16-07-08, 10:22 PM
Oh, you'll have to wear a Dunce's hat at the Knights game or something, or we beat the taint of you with a sack full of black cats or something!

Steve
16-07-08, 10:23 PM
Oh, you'll have to wear a Dunce's hat at the Knights game or something, or we beat the taint of you with a sack full of black cats or something!

I'll wear my Legion helm, that'll do! :D

I'm tempted to take it on saturday too...

GCT_07
16-07-08, 10:59 PM
I'll wear my Legion helm, that'll do! :D

I'm tempted to take it on saturday too...

Ohhh now your just talking dirty.... how could you tarnish a Legion Helm with a Panthers shirt.... Ohhhhh... someone get security....

goldcoastitans
17-07-08, 09:21 AM

not to the titans you dont :( :( :( :( :(

Paul
17-07-08, 12:07 PM
and two of the best moments in my life were winning the '91 and '03 grand finals.

The 91 GF was one of the highlights of my life. The city of penrith was just alive that whole week

and in 03 I watched the game at penrith RSL.The party in the streets was so immense I'll never forget it

Which hill did you used to sit at Steve? I was at the scoreboard end

Steve
17-07-08, 12:35 PM
The 91 GF was one of the highlights of my life. The city of penrith was just alive that whole week

and in 03 I watched the game at penrith RSL.The party in the streets was so immense I'll never forget it

Which hill did you used to sit at Steve? I was at the scoreboard end

To be honest, not too sure! I'd have to ask my parents. I remember it was big and steep, but most things would have been to a little lad like I was. :D

goldcoastitans
17-07-08, 12:48 PM
To be honest, not too sure! I'd have to ask my parents. I remember it was big and steep, but most things would have been to a little lad like I was. :D

didnt u say you remember the finals so clearly :D :D u remember the game but not where u watched it from :D :D

how old were you when u started drinking :ugh:

Steve
17-07-08, 12:54 PM
didnt u say you remember the finals so clearly :D :D u remember the game but not where u watched it from :D :D

how old were you when u started drinking :ugh:

He was asking about the hill I slid down as a toddler. I know where I watched the grand finals from. ;)

titanstattman
17-07-08, 04:05 PM
I am going to make it my JOB on sat to be there b4 gates open to make sure that stevo does not enter BAY 30 at all u may talk to us from 29 or 31 the legion is off to u boy.......:surprise:

Steve
17-07-08, 04:18 PM
I am going to make it my JOB on sat to be there b4 gates open to make sure that stevo does not enter BAY 30 at all u may talk to us from 29 or 31 the legion is off to u boy.......:surprise:

That's okay, I'll show the security my legion membership card and sit right down in the middle. ;)

titanstattman
17-07-08, 04:19 PM
That's okay, I'll show the security my legion membership card and sit right down in the middle. ;)

His not the one u got to worrie about my friend........:fight: ...:laugh: :laugh:

Steve
17-07-08, 04:21 PM
His not the one u got to worrie about my friend........:fight: ...:laugh: :laugh:

Naw, you wouldn't risk getting thrown out over lil ol' me. ;)

GCT_07
17-07-08, 04:21 PM

Ohhhhh Doug...... with the Matty Flag, no one will see him... if we cover him in yellow and blue then maybe his "soul" will be cleansed..... Wish I could be there on gates open but working....

I know... we can rough Steve up a bit and that will scare other potential stiring panthers from coming anywhere near us...... Now steve, if there is any legion left in you then you will need to participate by yelling things like.... Ohhh I m sooooo sorry.... I will never disrespect the Legion again... etc etc.....

Now if you can do that then I may be able to survive

titanstattman
17-07-08, 04:36 PM
Naw, you wouldn't risk getting thrown out over lil ol' me. ;)

Hahahahahaha well lets make a deal wen u enter BAY 30 u must wear titans so u better bring 2 shirts.......

goldcoastitans
18-07-08, 09:54 AM
already did..........rhys says its too cold for them........

T......who?
T...............Me - Keen :salute:
A......who?

k people i have found some new people to paint for us...as we are away!!! :thumbsup:
thanks to smurfette for organising it for me!!!! its going to be the following:
T......Smurfette 2 - Katie (introduce urselfs to her) :salute:
T......Smurfette 3 - Pascale (again introduce urselfs) :salute:
A............Adam (aka GCT_89) :salute:

this will be the first time we have the same amount of girls as boys!! hope they dont get 2 comfortable in there rolls this week Sean and i are back the next home game :) ... hahaha we thinking of painting up for the last 2 home games as well!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: CANNOT WAIT

IM SO JEALOUS OF YOU BLUE PEOPLE RIGHT NOW

adam ill PM you all the others phone numbers so you can get hold of them to find out where the painting will take place :)

Steve
18-07-08, 10:09 AM
Hahaha, is it just coincidence the Smurfettes are spelling out T I T? :D

goldcoastitans
18-07-08, 10:23 AM
Hahaha, is it just coincidence the Smurfettes are spelling out T I T? :D

hahahaha dirty dirty mind steve!!!

goldcoastitans
18-07-08, 10:25 AM
otherwise i know i posted this in the Super League thread but i thought only half the people would read it there but

http://www.superleague.co.uk/_img/logos_reports/33503.gif V http://www.superleague.co.uk/_img/logos_reports/33440.gif

Did anyone watch this game???......specially you titanstatsman!!!

2nd rower David Solomona (Bradford Bulls) got sin binned for a late charge on a player. As he was walking off the field they sang the Na Na Na Na ...Na Na Na Na....Hey Hey Hey .....Goodbye

And Im not lying when i say they whole crowd was signing it and it sounded AWESOME ....oh how i wish we could get the crowd behind us when we started that chant!!!!!!!!!!! :?) :?) :?) :?)

Try and get the crowd behind you at the Panthers game guys cause WOW it sounded amazing!!!

GCT_89
18-07-08, 12:51 PM
k people i have found some new people to paint for us...as we are away!!! :thumbsup:
thanks to smurfette for organising it for me!!!! its going to be the following:
T......Smurfette 2 - Katie (introduce urselfs to her) :salute:
T......Smurfette 3 - Pascale (again introduce urselfs) :salute:
A............Adam (aka GCT_89) :salute:

this will be the first time we have the same amount of girls as boys!! hope they dont get 2 comfortable in there rolls this week Sean and i are back the next home game :) ... hahaha we thinking of painting up for the last 2 home games as well!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: CANNOT WAIT

IM SO JEALOUS OF YOU BLUE PEOPLE RIGHT NOW

adam ill PM you all the others phone numbers so you can get hold of them to find out where the painting will take place :)

sweet as.......

i suppose i can handle being the 'A'...... .
.......A for ADAM!!!!! (its a strange unique name i know, but i like it) :thumbsup:

GCT_89
18-07-08, 12:55 PM
2nd rower David Solomona (Bradford Bulls) got sin binned for a late charge on a player. As he was walking off the field they sang the Na Na Na Na ...Na Na Na Na....Hey Hey Hey .....Goodbye

And Im not lying when i say they whole crowd was signing it and it sounded AWESOME ....oh how i wish we could get the crowd behind us when we started that chant!!!!!!!!!!! :?) :?) :?) :?)

Try and get the crowd behind you at the Panthers game guys cause WOW it sounded amazing!!!

yea it does sound awesome hey, even if we get the whole front section of the LEGION singing it, people will eventually catch on......................

CANT WAIT FOR THIS GAME!!!!!!

SO PUMPED!

Paul
18-07-08, 01:17 PM
otherwise i know i posted this in the Super League thread but i thought only half the people would read it there but

http://www.superleague.co.uk/_img/logos_reports/33503.gif V http://www.superleague.co.uk/_img/logos_reports/33440.gif

Did anyone watch this game???......specially you titanstatsman!!!

It has to be done at the right time though. last time it was done at skilled it was started randomly with about 10 minutes left of the U/20's game so it was pointless and I remember a few manly players looking at us in the legion like we were ********s

GCT_89
18-07-08, 01:33 PM
It has to be done at the right time though. last time it was done at skilled it was started randomly with about 10 minutes left of the U/20's game so it was pointless and I remember a few manly players looking at us in the legion like we were ********s

umm yea?

we were saying goodbye to the Manly U/20s side......duuuh!

it wasnt randomly, it was timed for 5 - 10 minutes before full-time when we're ahead by a good number of points.................

opposition looking at us like we're ********s: my main goal at any game.............

goldcoastitans
18-07-08, 02:07 PM
umm yea?

we were saying goodbye to the Manly U/20s side......duuuh!

it wasnt randomly, it was timed for 5 - 10 minutes before full-time when we're ahead by a good number of points.................

opposition looking at us like we're ********s: my main goal at any game.............

AGREED!!!!!!!!!!!! we were so ahead thats why we started singing it ...and they were not looking at us like ********s they just wished they were singing it to us and not vice versa :):thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Paul
18-07-08, 02:49 PM
10 minutes before the end is STUPID as they aren't leaving yet. It should be sung as full time is approaching/just about to be blown

and they aren't supposed to look at us like we're effing idiots,we're supposed to be winding them up and trying to get under their skin,not thinking we're braindead idiots

surely the distinction between the 2 isn't hard to understand???

GCT_07
18-07-08, 03:04 PM
10 minutes before the end is STUPID as they aren't leaving yet. It should be sung as full time is approaching/just about to be blown

and they aren't supposed to look at us like we're effing idiots,we're supposed to be winding them up and trying to get under their skin,not thinking we're braindead idiots

Hmmmm paul... does the term wrong side of the bed mean much....

Paul
18-07-08, 03:39 PM
I'm not angry or annoyed & I don't think I was being rude :(.I just think we start things at silly times sometimes.same thing with the wave.

Timing is important,thats all I'm saying

GCT_07
18-07-08, 03:52 PM
I'm not angry or annoyed & I don't think I was being rude :(.I just think we start things at silly times sometimes.same thing with the wave.

Timing is important,thats all I'm saying

Ahhh its the mother in me Paul...... Mother = UN Peace Keeper.... Always trying to make sure everyone plays nicely...... that way we have far more energy to direct it at our opposition :chair: :argue: :fight: :argue: :chair:

Paul
18-07-08, 04:08 PM
I wouldn't turn on our own, I'm one of the angels,remember ;) :D

daveyk
18-07-08, 05:56 PM

yeh unlike steve who is turning his back on us all..... :laugh:

kwigibo
18-07-08, 07:40 PM
yeah, Steve tried to push some of the anger onto Paul, but who stood fast with the Titans? Paul ain't no traitor.

Paul
18-07-08, 07:48 PM
poor steve will never hear the end of this from you lot :D

kwigibo
18-07-08, 08:01 PM
Lets just see if he dares to take the early train, or venture to the the northern half of the berg?

GCT_89
18-07-08, 08:05 PM

from memory it was started with about 5 mins to go...........(this was with a 32 - 14 or something like that scoreboard a bankable win)................. so that people could join in..................the longer we do it for, the more and more people that will join in.......................

and if the opposition is think about us, let a one looking at us wierd that is perfect as we are distracting them....................sure enough people lok at us wiered, but thats what the helmets are for...............lol :thumbsup:

titanstattman
18-07-08, 08:07 PM

Well i would have to say that it was abot 5 1/2 mins to go and it was started by ME and that for the last 2 games we have done the same thing and now sum1 dose not like it???????:nope:

And both times i started it with aboue 5 mins to go... we do it twice to show them they have no hope making it and than we do it about 6-7 times wen the full time has blown..... so i dont understand why u would think its rondom wen it was planed to do it as it has been the last 2 or maybe 3 games.....

And for looking at us like d1ckheads it was more like shut the f%^k up or we comming over there we did get under they skin.....

The wave is so diff to this and lately it has been started by the moscot (turbo) and we are hoping that it dosent happen again......

Paul
18-07-08, 08:13 PM
LOL< you two been collaborating just now;) :D?

It was at least ten minutes to go(possibly more) because a few people other than me wondered why on earth you were doing it so early. Alot can happen in ten mins of football,remember we were beating manly with 16 left in first grade and got smashed by 20.Thats why this chant should only be done at full time.

I don't care if you sing it,I'm just saying the reason it works so well in other places is they do it at the right times

titanstattman
18-07-08, 08:16 PM

It was at least ten minutes to go(possibly more) because a few people other than me wondered why on earth you were doing it so early. Alot can happen in ten mins of football,remember we were beating manly with 16 left in first grade and got smashed by 20.Thats why this chant should only be done at full time.

I don't care if you sing it,I'm just saying the reason it works so well in other places is they do it at the right times

U must care if u think its stupid......

So the other games it was done b4 full time it was ok it was just this game wat got under ur skin?????:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Paul
18-07-08, 08:18 PM
I never said it was stupid,I said it was stupid to do it with so long left in the game.

GCT_89
18-07-08, 08:22 PM

LOL..............pure coincidence ive been trying to put my two cents worth for a while but my nets been down.........lol

we're lucky if theres still people watching the last two minutes of the U/20s let alone the full time.................this is usually the stage where everyone goes and gets a drink/bite to eat (not too easy to join in while holding a frozen pie in one hand, spilling 4 beers in the other and trying to get a couple of fiftys out to pay for it..................lol)

like alot of things, the timing is a huge factor, but 5 minutes left with a definate win on our hands works for me..........................

GCT_07
18-07-08, 08:23 PM

Well probably the closest thing to it in the front row :salute:

Ok so focusing this... what is the best way this week to get under their skin.... 3rd last game at skilled... come on we can come up with a good one..... all I can come up with is..

Whats up putty tatt....

Or

MEOW

Meow could be pretty annoying repeated constantly... but how the heck you do that loudly I have no idea....

Any time now.. come on.... insert good idea here *

Paul
18-07-08, 08:24 PM
LOL..............pure coincidence ive been trying to put my two cents worth for a while but my nets been down.........lol

we're lucky if theres still people watching the last two minutes of the U/20s let alone the full time.................this is usually the stage where everyone goes and gets a drink/bite to eat (not too easy to join in while holding a frozen pie in one hand, spilling 4 beers in the other and trying to get a couple of fiftys out to pay for it..................lol)

like alot of things, the timing is a huge factor, but 5 minutes left with a definate win on our hands works for me..........................

I'm gonna be extra nice to you mate or your mums gonna beat my **** tomorrow :D:D

GCT_07
18-07-08, 08:31 PM
Na mate.... hes taller than me... he can sort his own Sh1t out........and normally does ;)

Paul
18-07-08, 08:35 PM
maybe I should be sitting with steve down the other end tomorrow:( :D

GCT_89
18-07-08, 08:49 PM

LOL! yea we havent forgotten your coments made earlier in the week.......

even though you made the right decision, the knife had already been stabbed...........................:D

I feel like a parent having to choose which kid to save from the sinking ship :(

)
*edited*

GCT_07
18-07-08, 08:50 PM

Ohhh paul... you just cant do that mate.... that would just depress me sooooo much and lifeline has been too busy dealing with my mental anguish because of Steve.... Dont go black... not you paul.. not you :cry:

Paul
18-07-08, 08:59 PM
I'll be wearing my titans gear and bringing my little nephews along with my dad tomorrow.All of us will be supporting the titans vocally as always but I won't be joining in on any anti-panthers chants though

Thats gotta be fair,right?:thumbsup:

titanstattman
18-07-08, 09:01 PM
Ohhh paul... you just cant do that mate.... that would just depress me sooooo much and lifeline has been too busy dealing with my mental anguish because of Steve.... Dont go black... not you paul.. not you :cry:

No paul dont leavr us man....... dont go black i went black and i never went back........:p :p :p :p :p not to sure if we talking about the same thing but????????

titanstattman
18-07-08, 09:02 PM
I'll be wearing my titans gear and bringing my little nephews along with my dad tomorrow.All of us will be supporting the titans vocally as always but I won't be joining in on any anti-panthers chants though

Maybe u should bring ear muffs than......

GCT_07
18-07-08, 09:04 PM

Maybe I should stand next to you and chant loud enough for both of us..... your nephew however will need ear plugs so he doesnt hear anything that may effect him later in life :banana:

Steve
18-07-08, 09:06 PM
Lets just see if he dares to take the early train, or venture to the the northern half of the berg?

I will be on the early train.
I'm bringing my Panthers mate up to meet the Legion. :D

Paul
18-07-08, 09:11 PM
I deffo want a photo with you tomorrow Steve :thumbsup: :)

titanstattman
18-07-08, 09:12 PM

just remember that u may only enter with a titans top only in BAY 30.....:D :D :D :p :p :p :p

GCT_07
18-07-08, 09:13 PM

Hmmm wondering...... picturing a Titans/Warriors game.... with heaps of Warriors fans sitting behind Steve..... Just trying to picture the look on Steves face.

Steve
18-07-08, 09:22 PM
I deffo want a photo with you tomorrow Steve :thumbsup: :)

For sure!
I want one with Doug too. :D

Was on the train with a heap of Warriors fans last time we played them. All a bunch of good sports!

GCT_07
18-07-08, 09:27 PM
No paul dont leavr us man....... dont go black i went black and i never went back........:p :p :p :p :p not to sure if we talking about the same thing but????????

Now there is a story...... only to be heard in the company of Adults :eyebrows: actually... numerous drinks would also be required.:dizzy: :drinkies:

titanstattman
18-07-08, 10:50 PM
For sure!
I want one with Doug too. :D

Was on the train with a heap of Warriors fans last time we played them. All a bunch of good sports!

Hahahahah u think ay that means i'll have to go out of BAY 30 to take that pic.......

Now there is a story...... only to be heard in the company of Adults :eyebrows: actually... numerous drinks would also be required.:dizzy: :drinkies:

I'll be more than happy to explain tomoorow if u like ma.....

Allso im finding it funny this week as there is a cpl of pussy cat fans this week and i do understand that u all had teams b4 titans and thats cool but not sitting with ur blood titans and legion bros hurts but we will get over it by rd 26 2020 and to allso not join in with the chants agianst the opp team of the home team u are going to rally behide i reall havnt worked all that out yet.....:D :D :D :p :p :p :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

GCT_07
18-07-08, 10:55 PM
Hahahahah u think ay that means i'll have to go out of BAY 30 to take that pic.......

I'll be more than happy to explain tomoorow if u like ma.....

Allso im finding it funny this week as there is a cpl of pussy cat fans this week and i do understand that u all had teams b4 titans and thats cool but not sitting with ur blood titans and legion bros hurts but we will get over it by rd 26 2020 and to allso not join in with the chants agianst the opp team of the home team u are going to rally behide i reall havnt worked all that out yet.....:D :D :D :p :p :p :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Its alright son.... we will just have to make our taunts stronger... louder.... more agressive and ruder :thumbsup:

titanstattman
18-07-08, 11:00 PM
Its alright son.... we will just have to make our taunts stronger... louder.... more agressive and ruder :thumbsup:

Hahahah ur on look out boys ma and i are comming...........

Steve
20-07-08, 12:56 AM
Few pics in the Bulletin's gallery!

http://tools.goldcoast.com.au/admin/gallery_images/2008/07/19/62265.jpg

Dunno who they are, but they have a Legion sword. :D

http://tools.goldcoast.com.au/admin/gallery_images/2008/07/19/62295.jpg

http://tools.goldcoast.com.au/admin/gallery_images/2008/07/19/62305.jpg

http://tools.goldcoast.com.au/admin/gallery_images/2008/07/19/62315.jpg

http://tools.goldcoast.com.au/admin/gallery_images/2008/07/19/62325.jpg

http://tools.goldcoast.com.au/admin/gallery_images/2008/07/19/62345.jpg