PDA

View Full Version : Southern Legion Rnd 20: Canberra Raiders v Titans (26 July)

BringBackWillie
12-07-08, 11:26 AM
For anyone who's attempting to brave the cold Canberra conditions and venture down to the capital for this game, PM me

A few of the Southern Legion are planning to make a trip down for this game and it'll be good to have all Titans fans together (if not just for body heat warmth reasons! :p )

The game is on Saturday, 26 July at 5:30pm down at Canberra Stadium. The plan is to sit in the Northern end and bring snow gear! :D

titanstattman
12-07-08, 12:52 PM
I maybe there for this game all depands on where work will take me.....

Only gear i'll be bring is my only footy ngear i have........

CanberraTitan
12-07-08, 01:54 PM
Come on guys its not that cold down here.

5:30 game shouldn't be too bad. Only need about 4 layers of clothes under the jersey. I will be here for this one. Looking forward to meeting guys in the southern legion

patskE
13-07-08, 05:49 PM
man cut i missed roosters game due to work
keen to goto this aye, can u train it down there? or wat about a bus, cbf to drive ahah

titanstattman
13-07-08, 05:57 PM
Come on guys its not that cold down here.

5:30 game shouldn't be too bad. Only need about 4 layers of clothes under the jersey. I will be here for this one. Looking forward to meeting guys in the southern legion

Mate i'll if im there i'll be in my same footy gear as everyweek.... Shorts and singlet..:dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:

CanberraTitan
14-07-08, 07:01 AM
Being from NQ originally I watched my brother try the same move on his first trip to Canberra stadium. I almost had to pry him from the seat with a crowbar, Canberra Stadium is uaually about 3 or 4 degrees lower than the rest of canberra for some reason.

CanberraTitan
14-07-08, 07:04 AM
keen to goto this aye, can u train it down there? or wat about a bus, cbf to drive ahah

Murrays coaches to Canberra Sydney for $15 one way, If you get tickets early. There is plenty of buses out to stadium on game day, once you get dropped off at city.

goldcoastitans
14-07-08, 08:52 AM
Mate i'll if im there i'll be in my same footy gear as everyweek.... Shorts and singlet..:dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:

crazy bastard lol ...ull need a few beers to get over that chill but if you do go in the singlet ..... i :salute: you!!!

titanstattman
15-07-08, 12:55 PM
Being from NQ originally I watched my brother try the same move on his first trip to Canberra stadium. I almost had to pry him from the seat with a crowbar, Canberra Stadium is uaually about 3 or 4 degrees lower than the rest of canberra for some reason.

Not my frist time down to the ACT it would prob be over 500 times iv been there iv been 26 times this year and it wont be the frist time iv been there at the stadium in a singlet aswell.........

Grimmace
16-07-08, 12:29 PM

You can get a train down there, but id reccomend you get the coach because for some reason they seem to not show up on time plus its cheaper.

BringBackWillie
24-07-08, 03:18 PM
For anyone who is planning to go - the crew will be in Bay 61.

Unfortunately I won't be able to travel down there for this game but there will be about 4 from the Southern Legion going. For the Canberra-based Titans fans - please join these guys in the Northern Stand!