PDA

View Full Version : New To Forums

Bayside Titan
08-07-08, 06:34 PM
Hi All,
My wife and I are Foundation members and we live in Brisbane and as you can see by our User Name we are from the Bayside. We really love being part of the club and we would like to know if there many members from Brisbane at all?

Cheers,
Bayside Titans

titanstattman
08-07-08, 06:38 PM
Hi All,
My wife and I are Foundation members and we live in Brisbane and as you can see by our User Name we are from the Bayside. We really love being part of the club and we would like to know if there many members from Brisbane at all?

Cheers,
Bayside Titans

Hi there bayside and welcome to the forum u will ejoy it here and i can say we have alot of fans on here from brizzy so u wont be alone.

Next home game u should pop down to the legion bay at bay 30 behinde the north goal post and introduce urselfs..

Have fun..

Doug/tattman

GCT_89
08-07-08, 06:48 PM
yea northside here....though i used to represent viccy point....

off the top of my head, theres also DIEHARD, Steve, Goatus, etc......

welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy it..........

Paul
08-07-08, 06:55 PM
Next home game u should pop down to the legion bay at bay 30 behinde the north goal post and introduce urselfs..

agreed

come say hello!

daveyk
08-07-08, 08:00 PM
well i am pretty certain you would be able to hear us from your seats...

welcome guys.... hope to see you down in the legion sometime

hugebrianfan
08-07-08, 10:16 PM
welcome,. have fun

DIEHARD
08-07-08, 11:47 PM
Yea I'm from Brissie. :D There is actually a lot of us.

There is Hicksey as well, who is from Redcliffe!

Welcome to the forum! I will probably see you at a game one day soon! It's really great to see more and more Titans members joining up, especially Foundation.

dee13
09-07-08, 04:19 PM
Welcome to the Titans forum.

Next time you are at the game, come and say Hi to Blade.

If you have any questions or inquiries feel free to contact any of the Moderators or Diehard.

Cheers
Dee/Blade

goldcoastitans
09-07-08, 04:23 PM
welcome to the forum look forward to meeting you guys in section 30!!!

Bayside Titan
13-07-08, 06:38 PM
Hi All,
Thanks for making us both feel welcome. Its great to see that there a lot of fans up here in Brisbane. The win on Friday night against the Roosters was awesome!!! My wife and I will come and say hi this weekend against the Panthers.

Cheers,
Baysiders.:D

goldcoastitans
14-07-08, 10:49 AM
i wont be there to meet u guys but hope you have an awesome time and make sure you get sucked into the atmosphere the section sends out :) you guys will not want to leave the section TRUST me!! :D