16 Cameron Woo
17 Inoke Tapaatoutai
21 Jai Jones-Wiegold

craigyd
04-07-08, 10:38 AM
no Will Matthews listed,interesting

TITAN PETE
04-07-08, 10:57 PM
Another very impressive win from the young guys & it's looking like we may have atleast 1 Titans team in the semi's :D

Paul
04-07-08, 11:24 PM
They were fantastic. Tonga/Rapana/Gordon/Rankin/VaVe and Holcombe outstanding

Tamwelg
05-07-08, 10:48 AM
They were fantastic. Tonga/Rapana/Gordon/Rankin/VaVe and Holcombe outstanding

Both Rapana and Tonga should be in the first grade team next week IMO. How old is Rankin 17? 18? He is a real player of the future, the 20s have stepped up since he joined the side.

goldcoastitans
05-07-08, 10:50 AM
im loving the under 20's games!!!! they have really stepped up there game in the last couple of home games!!!

craigyd
05-07-08, 10:57 AM
they are an awsome team,they dig in when they need to,i think Rapana is ready for the next step

goldcoastitans
05-07-08, 10:58 AM
i think he needs maybe 2-3 games in the toyota cup and then bring him in!! but i cannot wait to see him in the big league!

TITAN PETE
05-07-08, 11:17 AM
Both Rapana and Tonga should be in the first grade team next week IMO. How old is Rankin 17? 18? He is a real player of the future, the 20s have stepped up since he joined the side.

I hope you are right & both Rapana & Tonga get a shot next week but i agree 100% with what everyone is saying about Rankin he's a deadset star of the future & i'm sure he's just turned 17 as he played in the SB Ball competition so our future is looking Brilliant :fist:

DIEHARD
07-07-08, 05:26 AM
Top marks as Teen Titans get serious

THE teenage Titans made it five wins in a row and entrenched themselves in the Toyota Cup top eight with a 36-14 win over Manly at Skilled Park last night.

After a sluggish start to the year, where the side struggled for consistency, the Titans appear to have clicked into top gear and look set to be serious contenders for finals footy.

The Titans showed their attacking prowess during their six tries which varied from length of the field to tries from close range.

Halfback Jordan Rankin continued his form with two tries and a hand in others.

Manly began the game well with the first try before the Titans hit back with three tries to lead 18-10 at half time.

The second half was plain sailing for the Titans who produced some strong scrambling defence and to hold the Sea Eagles to the sole second half try.

Centre Jordan Rapana, who trained with the first grade side at times this week, showed why he is highly regarded among Titans hierarchy with a strong all round game and six goals.

Source: http://www.goldcoast.com.au

frewzy
10-07-08, 08:41 AM
under 20's rulee