PDA

View Full Version : Legion Round 17: TITANS V SEA EAGLES

titanstattman
29-06-08, 08:39 AM
Well its only a week away ppl so we all should be getting ready for this game now.

And im hoping that fans will back they team 100% and go into this game with belief that we can win this we have lost one game at home and thats all i wanna give up so come on THE LEGION lets get as many familey and friends to this game to get behide THE TITANS we need to show the boys as gold coast we dont give up becuzz we lost a cpl it can only make us stonger as a team and fans....

LETS GO TITANS

GOATUS
29-06-08, 01:47 PM
Gunna try and get off work early so i can be there

DIEHARD
29-06-08, 04:59 PM
Looking forward to it!

I'm hoping I will be fully fit, as last night nearly killed me.

The PRESTON MAGIC banner was awesome, thanks C-Whiz!

titanstattman
29-06-08, 06:14 PM
Looking forward to it!

I'm hoping I will be fully fit, as last night nearly killed me.

The PRESTON MAGIC banner was awesome, thanks C-Whiz!

Yeah u werent to good.

And that banner wen the team came out the guy who walk out with carty saw it and pointed it out to carty and they gave us a wave and than the man him self ''PRESTON'' saw it and gave us the thumbs up it was geat.

titanstattman
29-06-08, 06:22 PM
With brett Kite could be out for next week this is good for us....

GOATUS
30-06-08, 05:20 PM
Finishing work early on friday so ill be there for sure

DIEHARD
30-06-08, 05:30 PM
I was worse yesterday but ALOT better today. Maybe it was only a 48 hours thing. I should be better for Friday!

Spewing Kite got off.

daveyk
30-06-08, 07:18 PM
never fear my legion friends....

i will be at the game on friday - yes in person -

last week killed me, cant wait

titanstattman
01-07-08, 01:13 PM
Come on legion who is pumped for this game i know i am its only tue's but i cant wait for this game im so pumped up..

And i think THE CHIEF will be at this game aswell

goldcoastitans
01-07-08, 01:14 PM
hell yeh i am pumped and now we have the back up of our chief!!

titanstattman
01-07-08, 01:21 PM
hell yeh i am pumped and now we have the back up of our chief!!

Fine i want good enogh i understand u and me at rqs tomorrow night at 6:fight:

goldcoastitans
01-07-08, 01:22 PM
lol oh ur a great cheerer like myself but we need our words of wisdom for the CHIEF :D:D:D:D:D

Boofhead
01-07-08, 06:23 PM
Missing another game... :fight:

Why does everything have to fall onto days where its game day!

DIEHARD
01-07-08, 06:45 PM

It aren't the same without you brother!

But try not to get too down about it, life often gets in the way of footy. Happens to us all.

We'll miss you! Hey maybe you'll have to go to an away game to make penance? ;)

Paul
01-07-08, 07:11 PM
friday night games means I can't get to the stadium until about HT in the Toyota cup,which I hate:mad:

daveyk
01-07-08, 07:45 PM
well if you cant make the game, i think the norm now is to have a cardboard cut-out in your absence....

LOL

Tamwelg
01-07-08, 09:03 PM

Looks like you need to get your priorities right boof :D

Boofhead
02-07-08, 08:21 AM
Looks like you need to get your priorities right boof :D

Eh, it's only my sisters wedding. :D

Might just have to draft up at cardboard cut-out of me due to my lack of attendance haha.

Steve
02-07-08, 08:27 AM
Eh, it's only my sisters wedding. :D

Might just have to draft up at cardboard cut-out of me due to my lack of attendance haha.

When was the last time you saw a marriage that lasted?
I wouldn't worry about it. She'll have another one in a couple years, right? It'll probably be a nicer wedding second time 'round. You can miss this one.

titanstattman
02-07-08, 02:33 PM
I wouldn't worry about it. She'll have another one in a couple years, right? It'll probably be a nicer wedding second time 'round. You can miss this one.

Cold..............:D

C-Whiz
02-07-08, 04:50 PM
And that banner wen the team came out the guy who walk out with carty saw it and pointed it out to carty and they gave us a wave and than the man him self ''PRESTON'' saw it and gave us the thumbs up it was geat.
That's awesome! Mate, it's good to know the players acknowledge stuff like that. I might even have another one for Friday night, if you guys don't mind waving them. :?)

never fear my legion friends....

i will be at the game on friday - yes in person -

last week killed me, cant waitYes, some of us actually witnessed that.......... when you lost your head.

Nice work Steve! :laugh:

titanstattman
02-07-08, 04:53 PM
Hahahahahahahahaha that was funny c-whiz

Only thing with that banner was that poles kept slinding out

titanstattman
05-07-08, 01:05 AM
I think the LEGION did real well this week and it was good to see the Cheif back at the game.....

As much as i like to get the chants going and join in of them but dont u find wen its that close ppl tened to not do as much cuz we just wanna watch the game i just find it funny thats all...

But well done to all the LEGION.

And it was really good to see seafm come over to us so we can get the rest of crowd up and pumping :salute:

DIEHARD
05-07-08, 05:08 AM
I thought it was a great effort tonight, looked liked we had more than a few newbies.

It was so great to see a Legionnaire win the Jetstar Fanzone, is that 3-4 now? At least we'll have Legionnaires at the Storm game in Melbourne!

The team was fantastic for the first 60-65 but we were opened right up in the last 20...it is so painful to let in long range tries in let alone 3.

Yea...really enjoyed the Legion side of things. The game wasn't so great.

Great crowd though!

dee13
05-07-08, 08:03 AM
Great to see Walks come over and say Hi to you guys. He is genuinely a really nice guy.

It was the first game this year not in the suit. It really seemed weird watching Aiden walk around as Blade. It just didn't feel right because I have made Blade my own. I still get excited to morph into Blade.

On the up side, I got to sit down for the whole game with my wife who doesn't see very much of me during a game.

I will be back on deck at the next home game.

All the best guys.
Dee

titanstattman
05-07-08, 09:29 AM
Great to see Walks come over and say Hi to you guys. He is genuinely a really nice guy.

It was the first game this year not in the suit. It really seemed weird watching Aiden walk around as Blade. It just didn't feel right because I have made Blade my own. I still get excited to morph into Blade.

On the up side, I got to sit down for the whole game with my wife who doesn't see very much of me during a game.

I will be back on deck at the next home game.

All the best guys.
Dee

Yeah he was cool he even signed my arm next to his name it was pretty cool as soon as he saw it he couldnt wait to com over and say hi to every1 in the legion... BIG CHREERS for walker :fist: :fist: :fist:

Paul
05-07-08, 09:37 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v39/homesick_alien/P7040435.jpg

titanstattman
05-07-08, 09:46 AM
I lovvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it thanks paul and curly has the photo of the arm

goldcoastitans
05-07-08, 10:36 AM
i got one aswell ill put it up when i get home.....stupid work on sat :(

Paul
05-07-08, 10:38 AM
anyone else laugh when Diehard threw his drum down to go over to the next bay to tell turbo to stop starting the stupid friggin wave when we were ahead by 2 points?

Good work mate and we agreed with you 100%

goldcoastitans
05-07-08, 10:40 AM
hahahaha i didnt see that ...but it would have been pretty funny :)

Paul
05-07-08, 10:56 AM
Oh and LOL @ that chick at the back of the legion who was dragged out by her mates drunk off her nut and everyone singing Na na na,hey hey hey Goodbye as she wobbled off down the tunnel

goldcoastitans
05-07-08, 11:00 AM
hahahaha she was a mess hope she didnt have a major headache this morning ...well thats if she has woken up yet :)

daveyk
05-07-08, 11:56 AM
anyone else laugh when Diehard threw his drum down to go over to the next bay to tell turbo to stop starting the stupid friggin wave when we were ahead by 2 points?

no i didnt see that, but good on ya diehard...

i had to do the same thing to the 12yo's behind me coz they were tryin to do the same thing when we were only 2 points up...

great work tonight LEGION.... we may have been getting opened up there at the end but we ALL stayed till the death....

cant wait for the next game....

Paul
05-07-08, 12:20 PM
go watch part 4 of the new videos on titans TV. It's from HT when Paul gale came down to us and then to the other end with the manly fans

That Manly bloke was a knobend lol but his prediction ended up pretty close

titanstattman
05-07-08, 12:47 PM
go watch part 4 of the new videos on titans TV. It's from HT when Paul gale came down to us and then to the other end with the manly fans

That Manly bloke was a knobend lol but his prediction ended up pretty close

I just went and did that and we had it all over the eagles and did u see the guy at the end who tryed to get the cword up for a chant they all just look at him like wtf are u doing.............:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

DIEHARD
05-07-08, 08:50 PM

Awwww thanks guys. :thumbsup:

I felt like McGyver trying to disable a bomb before it exploded or something.

DIEHARD
05-07-08, 09:51 PM
From the Gold Coast Bulletin Gallery

http://tools.goldcoast.com.au/admin/gallery_images/2008/07/04/56615.jpg
Our boy GCT 89 is famous.

http://tools.goldcoast.com.au/admin/gallery_images/2008/07/04/56625.jpg
One of my favourite pictures so far!

kwigibo
05-07-08, 10:21 PM
From the Gold Coast Bulletin Gallery

http://tools.goldcoast.com.au/admin/gallery_images/2008/07/04/56615.jpg
Our boy GCT 89 is famous.

http://tools.goldcoast.com.au/admin/gallery_images/2008/07/04/56625.jpg
One of my favourite pictures so far!

Yeah, I'm covered up like a burn victim there, you and your bloody germs! ;)

And if Doug thinks he's 6'5" he's dreaming :D

titanstattman
05-07-08, 11:01 PM
Yeah, I'm covered up like a burn victim there, you and your bloody germs! ;)

And if Doug thinks he's 6'5" he's dreaming :D

Hang on my knees were bent for my girl... And i am 196cm so thats 6''5

GCT_07
06-07-08, 06:03 PM
They had to run with that pic of GCT_89...... they went to take another one but couldnt because by then doug had come up behind him, lifted the legion helmet and tried to tounge his ear....... was not a pretty sight. :nope:

daveyk
06-07-08, 11:23 PM
They had to run with that pic of GCT_89...... they went to take another one but couldnt because by then doug had come up behind him, lifted the legion helmet and tried to tounge his ear....... was not a pretty sight. :nope:

i seen that... doug is just queer....

titanstattman
07-07-08, 05:48 PM

I went to give him a kiss thats all

Paul
07-07-08, 06:24 PM
i seen that... doug is just queer....

you should have seen what he did to the cutout of you, I was thinking of calling him Doug the Tasmanian :D

titanstattman
07-07-08, 07:22 PM
you should have seen what he did to the cutout of you, I was thinking of calling him Doug the Tasmanian :D

Hey thats was spose to be between friends\........