PDA

View Full Version : Titans Bumpersticker: Win $20,000 off your Mortgage!!

DIEHARD
20-06-08, 01:02 AM
Win $20,000 off your Mortgage!!
With the Harvey Norman Bumper Sticker promotion

http://www.rugby13.org/pics/rogersbumper.jpg

The Titans, Harvey Norman, Sea FM, The Gold Coast Bulletin and Channel 9 News have teamed up to bring you this fantastic promotion.

By simply collecting your Titans bumper sticker and placing it on your vehicle, you will be eligible to win daily prizes and go into the draw to win the grand prize of $20,000 off your mortgage!

http://www.rugby13.org/pics/titansticker.jpg

Collect your Titans bumper sticker in THIS FRIDAY?S (20th June) edition of The Gold Coast Bulletin and place in a visible position on your car to be eligible to WIN!

The promotion runs between Monday and Friday from Monday July 7th to Friday July 18th so get your sticker on ASAP for a better chance of winning! Four registrations will be drawn daily, with the winner?s registration details published daily in the Gold Coast Bulletin and announced on air with the Sea FM Morning Crew between 5am and 9am.

To claim the prize, winners must present their vehicle to the Gold Coast Bulletin Promotions Department by 5pm of the following business day, located at:

385 Nerang Southport Road
Molendinar QLD 4214

Each of the 4 daily winners will receive a $100 Harvey Norman Gift Voucher and will be placed into the draw to win the grand prize. This equates to a 1-in-40 chance of winning $20,000 off your mortgage!

The grand prize draw will be held at Harvey Norman Bundall on Sunday July 20th from 12 noon. The day will feature a Sea FM Roadshow, appearances by some of the Jetstar Titans Players and plenty of giveaways!

Proudly Presented by:
Harvey Norman
The Gold Coast Bulletin
Sea FM
NINE NEWS

DIEHARD
20-06-08, 02:24 AM
This is a fantastic competition.

But also how awesome is the bumper sticker? It will be great to see thousands of these on the roads.

daveyk
20-06-08, 11:32 AM
am off to the newsagent.... need the paper anyway to make my tips...

Paul
20-06-08, 02:02 PM
I got mine this morning

Boofhead
21-06-08, 08:55 AM
You can also pick up the sticker at Harvey Norman. Drop in and say hi to me. :thumbsup:

titanstattman
21-06-08, 11:14 AM
You can also pick up the sticker at Harvey Norman. Drop in and say hi to me. :thumbsup:

Wat area are u in at budall?

DIEHARD
21-06-08, 11:36 AM

Ah thanks for the tip. It's always hard for everyone to pick up anything available in only one copy of a newspaper.