PDA

View Full Version : Titans book

titanstattman
17-06-08, 11:25 AM
As i was in the titans shop today a guy came in had a look around and spotted my arm about 5mins later he has brought the titans 2007 book and than has ask if i could sign the page that i am on he was so happy that i could sign it for him as his son has meet me b4 at carrar just after i got it down.. and his son wanted the book cuz it had my pic in it so he was just so over the moon his son is going to be very happy

It kinda felt weid but im still happy that i got to sign the book for sum1.. His son is only 8yrs old its cool:thumbsup: I hope i can help in getting more young fans behind the titans.

GCT_89
17-06-08, 11:28 AM
As i was in the titans shop today a guy came in had a look around and spotted my arm about 5mins later he has brought the titans 2007 book and than has ask if i could sign the page that i am on he was so happy that i could sign it for him as his son has meet me b4 at carrar just after i got it down.. and his son wanted the book cuz it had my pic in it so he was just so over the moon his son is going to be very happy

It kinda felt weid but im still happy that i got to sign the book for sum1.. His son is only 8yrs old its cool:thumbsup:

hahahahaha....cool.....

...which reminds me........i must get you to sign my book........better do it neat though.........its the hardcover version (still not sure if i want it dirtied yet.....lol)

titanstattman
17-06-08, 11:38 AM
hahahahaha....cool.....

...which reminds me........i must get you to sign my book........better do it neat though.........its the hardcover version (still not sure if i want it dirtied yet.....lol)

I can do that wen we hav drinks at mine soon than u dont have to take to a game than it wont get dritied..:surprise:

Paul
17-06-08, 02:53 PM
LOL Doug the celebrity:D

C-Whiz
17-06-08, 03:52 PM
I can do that wen we hav drinks at mine soon than u dont have to take to a game than it wont get dritied..:surprise:

Better be careful GCT doesn't have some carbon paper on a blank cheque hidden under the page. ;)

Anyway, good to here Maxibus is making kids happy instead of scaring them for a change! :laugh:

titanstattman
17-06-08, 07:57 PM
Better be careful GCT doesn't have some carbon paper on a blank cheque hidden under the page. ;)

Anyway, good to here Maxibus is making kids happy instead of scaring them for a change! :laugh:

Yeah it was good ay it was just how this guy was telling me about his son how he became a titans fan.

His son wanted to be a fan cuz he said to dad "" alot of ppl go to watch must be a good team"" About 2 weeks later he saw me on tv and than wanted to get a photo.