PDA

View Full Version : Legion Round 16: TITANS vs DRAGONS

DIEHARD
14-06-08, 10:15 PM
TITANS vs DRAGONS

Tickets: You can purchase one off Legion tickets by visiting ticketek.com.au, searching for Titans matches and purchasing a Legion GA ticket for your desired match.

Don't be shy, come and visit The Legion behind the northern posts in Section 30. We are there from when gates open and always there to cheer on our young Titans boys in the Toyota Cup!

DIEHARD
14-06-08, 10:21 PM
Hi Legionnaires!

This promises to be the biggest Legion match yet and our biggest turn out.

Dragons fans always turn out in numbers in SEQLD and I'm sure a lot of Dragons fans will travel to visit our awesome new stadium.

They are notoriously colourful and loud, so the challenge is there for us!

They are invading the gates of our sacred home ground and it's up to the home Legion of Titans fans to turn them back with their tail between their legs!

We'll have all the regular Legion fixtures, a great selection of Titans flags, Legion helmets and swords, blue and gold confetti and of course all the Titans fans will be decked out in blue and gold!

Hopefully we can debut one of these awesome banners we are starting to come up with or maybe two.

Maybe even Steve will get those plastic skulls and put a team sticket on the forehead for every club we have defeated at our fortress.

And...me and Goatus have an awesome new addition that will be well worth the wait.

It's going to go off! Try and recruit some friends and family!

kwigibo
14-06-08, 10:37 PM
Maybe even Steve will get those plastic skulls and put a team sticket on the forehead for every club we have defeated at our fortress.

And a coin on each eye as toll for crossing the River Styx?

Dragons
15-06-08, 11:46 AM
Got my tickets yesterday section 30 (can anyone tell me where this area is?)

daveyk
15-06-08, 12:22 PM

you will find us behind the northen goals - front 3 rows

enter thru gate f

Paul
15-06-08, 12:54 PM

the area you will cop the most crap for wearing a dragons jersey ;)

lol,just kidding mate

daveyk
15-06-08, 02:06 PM
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

i am goin to continue to cry about the fact that i will be missing a game....

however i am trying to organise something so that i can still be there... stay tuned

Paul
15-06-08, 06:08 PM
however i am trying to organise something so that i can still be there... stay tuned

we will all spill a beer on your behalf Dave:D

titanstattman
16-06-08, 04:02 AM
And im happy to say i'll be at this game not too sure if everyone else will be happy lolool.

As in the other players cuz i got sum good ones been thinking of

and wat time do gates open for this one?

daveyk
16-06-08, 07:30 PM
we will all spill a beer on your behalf Dave:D

hahahahahha

yeh thanks paul... there better be video footage of that taking place

as i will be in sydney for this game, am hoping to make it to the dragons leagues club to watch the game, decked out in all my titans gear of course, it will be just a case of getting there. as i dont know sydney at all...

its a mission that i choose to accept

Dragons
16-06-08, 08:56 PM
hahahahahha

yeh thanks paul... there better be video footage of that taking place

as i will be in sydney for this game, am hoping to make it to the dragons leagues club to watch the game, decked out in all my titans gear of course, it will be just a case of getting there. as i dont know sydney at all...

PM me, I will get you there in a limo just for you to see what a great club it is. Just tell'em Johnno sent ya. :thumbsup:

titanstattman
17-06-08, 03:19 PM
PM me, I will get you there in a limo just for you to see what a great club it is. Just tell'em Johnno sent ya. :thumbsup:

Dont send a limo that will out do the place :laugh: :laugh: just jks.

Iv been there a few times its not a bad club i didnt mind it at all..

GCT_07
21-06-08, 11:13 PM

Now I m going to sound bloody old here..... but St George Leagues used to be my ummm ohhh god I dont know what to call it..... my brother used to be the DJ there and spent a LOT of time there. I wouldnt go in a limo... maybe a VC Commodore as long as it has enough rust in it ;)

As for the actual game..... bit nervous about this one.... They aren't doing to bad in the last few games.... I m not ready for a loss at skill yet :nope: ...... going to be tight.

I think we need some brutal chants...

daveyk
22-06-08, 12:12 PM
i too am a little worried about this.... dragons really came back in the 2nd half on friday and we will no doubt be missing, boof, prince, ash and most likely bull.

i really hope that in my absence, the legion will fire up the rest of colleseam

titanstattman
22-06-08, 08:05 PM
Well iv been thinking and yes b4 u ask it did hurt.......

Since we have gone with abit of the titans song at the games wat about the end of the game wen we win??? we need sumthing to sing to the other side?? so i came across......... NA NA NA......... NA NA NA..... HEY HEY HEY GOODBYE nd again.... just thowning stuff out in the open peeps. lol

DIEHARD
23-06-08, 10:22 AM
Well Goatus has his jersey and he is ready to join The Legion full time after being there from the start.

I really think the social aspect of Section 30 was too much for him to resist, you really do get a lot more than two games of football from the best football team in the world.

goldcoastitans
23-06-08, 11:23 AM
Well Goatus has his jersey and he is ready to join The Legion full time after being there from the start.

I really think the social aspect of Section 30 was too much for him to resist, you really do get a lot more than two games of football from the best football team in the world.

Well said DieHard!

GCT_89
24-06-08, 04:27 PM
Well iv been thinking and yes b4 u ask it did hurt.......

Since we have gone with abit of the titans song at the games wat about the end of the game wen we win??? we need sumthing to sing to the other side?? so i came across......... NA NA NA......... NA NA NA..... HEY HEY HEY GOODBYE nd again.... just thowning stuff out in the open peeps. lol

LOVE IT.......lol---------> actual song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwnqqj5Q1BU&feature=related)

me and the boys sing it whenever someone gets kicked out of the pub.......

sounds great with a lot of people chanting along.......lol

but only works if we're ahead by a try n a bit and only five minutes to go......

im currently cutting up confetti to put in my sack like last game........lol (im going for twice as much) :thumbsup:

got a few ideas that need fine tuning as far as chants go.......

-the mighty, mighty, mighty, mighty, mighty, mighty Titans! (girls leading guys following)
- Ti-tans (clap clap) at the same time....like this---> MVFC (http://youtube.com/watch?v=RRBbrEgnCxs)
-plus the usual chants

really gotta get the crowd going to scare the dragons or at least influence referees decisions.......for example, sending weyman off(just listen to the crowd, it gives me goosebumps everytime) ---> SEND HIM OFF! (http://youtube.com/watch?v=GvQWaZHY_s4)

goldcoastitans
25-06-08, 10:11 AM
im currently cutting up confetti to put in my sack like last game........[/URL]

ok i dont know if that made anyone else laugh ....but i found that pretty funny
good one GCT_89 :p

GCT_07
25-06-08, 11:02 AM
LOVE IT.......lol---------> actual song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwnqqj5Q1BU&feature=related)

Ohhh I cant even get past the freaky lookin dude singing.... and whats with his dancing steps... looks like his little acid trip might have him thinking he s ummmm doing something else... :laugh:

ok.. sorry.. now that I ve contained my laughter..... think that would be good... and I LOVE the 'clap'

titanstattman
25-06-08, 11:31 AM

me and the boys sing it whenever someone gets kicked out of the pub.......

sounds great with a lot of people chanting along.......lol

but only works if we're ahead by a try n a bit and only five minutes to go......

im currently cutting up confetti to put in my sack like last game........lol (im going for twice as much) :thumbsup:

got a few ideas that need fine tuning as far as chants go.......

-the mighty, mighty, mighty, mighty, mighty, mighty Titans! (girls leading guys following)
- Ti-tans (clap clap) at the same time....like this---> MVFC (http://youtube.com/watch?v=RRBbrEgnCxs)
-plus the usual chants

really gotta get the crowd going to scare the dragons or at least influence referees decisions.......for example, sending weyman off(just listen to the crowd, it gives me goosebumps everytime) ---> SEND HIM OFF! (http://youtube.com/watch?v=GvQWaZHY_s4)

Yes it can only be done wen we clear to win with 5 or less to go in the game but if we can all get it together it would sound great

DIEHARD
25-06-08, 11:10 PM
This is going to be the Titans greatest test at home and it's a shame that we lose our three best players to Origin ontop of losing players to our injury crisis.

So the Titans will need The Legion more than ever before!

We need to dig deep and give everything towards our boys efforts.

GIVE THEM NOTHING! BUT TAKE FROM THEM EVERYTHING!!!!!!

titanstattman
26-06-08, 09:06 AM

GIVE THEM NOTHING! BUT TAKE FROM THEM EVERYTHING!!!!!!

Wat about TAKE THEM 4 EVERYTHING!!!!!!

daveyk
26-06-08, 10:27 AM
and i can tell you all that there will a STRONG turn-out out from the dragons red army... thankfully tthey will be sitting down the other end, but still... the legion really need to kick it up a gear this week...

just wish i could be there... but i have faith in all of you..

GCT_89
26-06-08, 05:37 PM
so, what kinda chants we got for the dragons?

after reading that article in the GC bulletin, i think we need to back it up with some smart, witty chants............................................ ...........

daveyk
26-06-08, 07:20 PM

after reading that article in the courier-mail, i think we need to back it up with some smart, witty chants............................................ ...........

what was the article in the courier???

daveyk
26-06-08, 07:32 PM
ok then... i will be making an appearance at the game on saturday, it will only be a cameo though... all i can say is dont hurt me too much as i will be feeling a little fragile and flimsy....

its so random that i cant believe that i have actually done it...

titanstattman
26-06-08, 07:59 PM

after reading that article in the courier-mail, i think we need to back it up with some smart, witty chants............................................ ...........

OH WEN THE SAINTS, COME TO SKILLED, YOU ARE GOING TO GET KILLED.......................

kwigibo
26-06-08, 08:07 PM

Was just watching NRL on Fox and they had Ryles on, and were talking about how he was being blamed for a lot of their losses earlier in the year. I figure every time the Titans score down our end we yell out "IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT, RYLES!!" whether he was involved or not.

Dragons
26-06-08, 08:12 PM
Was just watching NRL on Fox and they had Ryles on, and were talking about how he was being blamed for a lot of their losses earlier in the year. I figure every time the Titans score down our end we yell out "IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT, RYLES!!" whether he was involved or not.

He probally gave away another stupid penalty, thats not unusal.

daveyk
26-06-08, 08:47 PM
http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s193/l9one/lifesize001-1.jpg

IF FOUND RETURN TO THE BAR....

DIEHARD
26-06-08, 08:56 PM
FUNNIEST THING EVER!

Close the gate! No more awards needed, this is it!

Davey mate, you are a classic! A legend! My hero! Maybe you can put yourself into a post pak and post yourself to all away matches.

Can't wait to see this on Saturday!

TITAN PETE
26-06-08, 09:02 PM
:laugh: That can't be you Dave because you are better looking in Print :laugh:

Excellent work mate but i only hope nobody takes advantage of you especially someone with a Box of Matches :ugh:

kwigibo
26-06-08, 11:05 PM
He probally gave away another stupid penalty, thats not unusal.

Yeah, exactly, we play off dragons fans' obsessive need to criticize him and the complex about it he's been developing as a result, hence getting him riled up like at the sharks game. Then he'll give away more stupid penalties and the Dragons will give away more and more points, it's ****ing genius.

DIEHARD
28-06-08, 01:32 PM
Well I don't think I will be doing too much yelling or chanting tonight, got a killer sore throat.

dee13
28-06-08, 01:32 PM
Well I don't think I will be doing too much yelling or chanting tonight, got a killer sore throat.

Shouldn't you be on a train or something.

titanstattman
28-06-08, 01:33 PM

Yeah u say that now but once ur out there u'll be right:surprise:

Im watching remember the titans to get pumped up

DIEHARD
28-06-08, 01:34 PM
Shouldn't you be on a train or something.

Yea better leave now. Later.

Paul
28-06-08, 08:52 PM
I have a cold now. I wore my jersey and shorts as it was quite nice today but tonight at skilled it was bloody freezing

titanstattman
28-06-08, 09:01 PM
I have a cold now. I wore my jersey and shorts as it was quite nice today but tonight at skilled it was bloody freezing

I wasnt cold it was a nice night out on the gold coast:surprise:

Paul
28-06-08, 09:02 PM
just because you'd wear your singlet in -50 degrees doesn't mean it was warm Doug :D

titanstattman
28-06-08, 09:30 PM
just because you'd wear your singlet in -50 degrees doesn't mean it was warm Doug :D

That must be all padding under that shirt than.

But it was even the walk back to the car was good i had ppl asking me if i was cold and im like no its a nice gold coast night.

kwigibo
28-06-08, 09:31 PM
Was twice as cold in Sydney, Paul, good luck at the Roosters game.

titanstattman
28-06-08, 09:34 PM

Hehehe ask titan pete wen we went to the knights game it was like 10 or sumthing and i just had the singlet on:fist:

Dont worrie paul i'll have the singlet on for that one too:salute:

Paul
28-06-08, 09:57 PM

Doug can get me a nice warm,catered corporate box if it's going to be twice as cold hahahahahahah

TITAN PETE
28-06-08, 11:45 PM
Hehehe ask titan pete wen we went to the knights game it was like 10 or sumthing and i just had the singlet on:fist:

Dont worrie paul i'll have the singlet on for that one too:salute:

Yes Doug you are an idiot but thats why we like ya :dizzy: & i look forward to the Melbourne game & watching you try & get into the Crown after the match while ya wearing that singlet :ugh:

daveyk
29-06-08, 12:02 AM
well it was freakin freezing in sydney tonight... would have much preffered to be back hom on the goldie with you guys

titanstattman
29-06-08, 08:30 AM
Yes Doug you are an idiot but thats why we like ya :dizzy: & i look forward to the Melbourne game & watching you try & get into the Crown after the match while ya wearing that singlet :ugh:

Hahahaha i'll give it a go :surprise: but i'll have another shirt for after the footy and once i get in there i'll take the sleeves off :eyebrows:

GCT_89
29-06-08, 09:50 PM
this game infuriated me....... i was so close to jumping that fence and crash tackling the ref...........(if the trainers aloud to interfere, why couldnt i)

i got just a tad fired up at the end there...........

just was not in the mood to take $hit from those c ocky dragons supporters that thought they could come down to us, stir some $hit and get away with it......................

was a long trip home after a loss, i'll tell ya now.

goldcoastitans
30-06-08, 10:37 AM
so exactly what happened in this train trip home....details

and yeh i knew you were peeved off when the drum flew onto the field..that did suck alot but we will be back!

GCT_89
30-06-08, 11:45 AM
so exactly what happened in this train trip home....details

and yeh i knew you were peeved off when the drum flew onto the field..that did suck alot but we will be back!

ummmm i 'accidentally' dropped it **cough**

nah the train wasnt too bad (just a bit of stick between opposing supporters), i had calmed down by then, those drunk dragons supporters behind us on the way to the train were giving me the ****s though

the people i was talking about before were those 2-3 dragons supporters that came down to the LEGION section and started ripping into us and thinking they could get away with it........lets just thank the security guard right under the entrance to section 29 that i didnt flatten them right there and then............

i was a lil ummmmmm 'aggravated' :censored: :chair: :fight: :mad: :argue:

maybe you didnt see this part.......??

titanstattman
30-06-08, 11:49 AM
ummmm i 'accidentally' dropped it **cough**

nah the train wasnt too bad (just a bit of stick between opposing supporters), i had calmed down by then, those drunk dragons supporters behind us on the way to the train were giving me the ****s though

the people i was talking about before were those 2-3 dragons supporters that came down to the LEGION section and started ripping into us and thinking they could get away with it........lets just thank the security guard right under the entrance to section 29 that i didnt flatten them right there and then............

i was a lil ummmmmm 'aggravated' :censored: :chair: :fight: :mad: :argue:

maybe you didnt see this part.......??

hahaha i did i was keeping a eye on ya i was only 4 steps behide u i wasnt going to let u have all the fun.....:fist:

DIEHARD
30-06-08, 10:58 PM
http://tools.goldcoast.com.au/admin/gallery_images/2008/06/28/53621.jpg

Legion in the Bulletin gallery. Loyally supporting their team.

goldcoastitans
01-07-08, 10:04 AM
hahaha they caught me taking photos :D

titanstattman
01-07-08, 01:35 PM
http://tools.goldcoast.com.au/admin/gallery_images/2008/06/28/53621.jpg

Legion in the Bulletin gallery. Loyally supporting their team.

Look at all those fit ppl stading at the work out siign :fight: