PDA

View Full Version : why was the legion cheering for the Broncos last night

RichOs69
10-06-08, 08:58 PM
was I hearing things or was the legion chanting the Broncos shout at last nights game

LETS GO mumble LETS GO

heaps of people in section 22 were laughing and saying "isnt that the Broncos Chant"

Paul
10-06-08, 09:01 PM
um..Titans

The "lets go XXXX lets go" chant is hardly something made famous by Brisbane

DIEHARD
10-06-08, 10:00 PM
um..Titans

The "lets go XXXX lets go" chant is hardly something made famous by Brisbane

Yea it was let's go Titans let's go. A pretty standard rugby league chant.

Don't you know that they don't chant at all nowdays at Broncos games? ;) :laugh:

Glad you could hear us though!

goldcoastitans
11-06-08, 10:44 AM
Sections 22 just sound jealous because they not alowed to scream at all :)

GCT_89
11-06-08, 11:45 AM
well ****........we must also have stolen 'titans' clap clap clap too.....cant think of the team it actually belongs to but we use that one too..........

...............plus mexico called, they want their wave back, but they're siht out of luck.

sorry.......jks

cool that we can be heard....... can anyone else from other parts of the stadium hear us too? what about the mighty mighty mighty mighty mighty mighty Titans?

SteveMac87
11-06-08, 02:51 PM
Yes we can here you Legion Legends up in the middle of the Eastern stand and it always gladdens my heart - I salute you all :salute:

Steve

C-Whiz
11-06-08, 05:55 PM
cool that we can be heard....... can anyone else from other parts of the stadium hear us too? what about the mighty mighty mighty mighty mighty mighty Titans?

Strangely enough we don't hear you very well in section 27 (NE corner). I guess it is because we are directly to the side, and your voice/sounds tends to travel out more. That is why I always ask for a visual sign, so we can join in with you.

I've mentioned the sound lag before when we try to join in with you, so maybe we here you bouncing back from around the stadium? Just a guess.

Anyway RichOs, if anyone had of been cheering for the Broncos, it would have stopped with about 20 minutes to go when they all get up to leave.:laugh:

Coaster
11-06-08, 05:55 PM
Jees broncos supporters are paranoid heheh.

Even on the train to the last 3 games, i have had to put up with some Bronco twat rambling on about how many premierships they have won.

I find it funny.

Enjoy your muddy river :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Coaster
11-06-08, 05:57 PM
We heard the chants in section 18, i was going to bring my daughter down as she was asking who youse were.

Then it started belting down, so i will wait till next game and come have a beer with you all

DIEHARD
12-06-08, 12:22 AM
Yes we can here you Legion Legends up in the middle of the Eastern stand and it always gladdens my heart - I salute you all :salute:

Wow thanks Steve that is high praise!

We maybe the Legion but all Titans fans are part of one big 20,000 strong supporter group.

It's definitely our ultimate goal to get the entire stadium participating in chants and songs.

We heard the chants in section 18, i was going to bring my daughter down as she was asking who youse were.

Then it started belting down, so i will wait till next game and come have a beer with you all

Hope you can make it next time Coaster! I still remember meeting you at the 2006 Anzac Test at Lang Park!

It'd be great if you came to visit. We really have a big Titans community that extends well beyond Section 30.

Paul
12-06-08, 09:09 AM
Anyway RichOs, if anyone had of been cheering for the Broncos, it would have stopped with about 20 minutes to go when they all get up to leave.:laugh:
:D :D So true hahaha

RichOs69
12-06-08, 08:54 PM
lol...thought that would cause a bit of a stir

It also gladens my heart too when you guys get going....im about the loudest one around the halfway in section22 and usually manage to get a fair chunk of people to join in with the chants

In the NRL, the lets go lets go bit is definatly a Broncos thing....and the clap clap clap bit is a bit generic, most teams fans use it, but id still prefer it to the lets go lets go thing

cornerposter
14-06-08, 08:52 AM
Even on the train to the last 3 games, i have had to put up with some Bronco twat rambling on about how many premierships they have won.
Yeah I can see how it would be annoying talking to him. You'd have nothing in common:laugh:

goldcoastitans
15-06-08, 01:52 PM
Yeah I can see how it would be annoying talking to him. You'd have nothing in common:laugh:

took u guys 5yrs to finish top of the table we still got this season and 3more after that to do what u guys did ...and i think we will do it before that time!

cornerposter
15-06-08, 05:35 PM
took u guys 5yrs to finish top of the table we still got this season and 3more after that to do what u guys did ...and i think we will do it before that time!
Good luck :thumbsup:

Dragons
15-06-08, 06:09 PM
Good luck :thumbsup:

you're me old mate Shav hey?

cornerposter
16-06-08, 08:06 PM
you're me old mate Shav hey?
Sorry, not me :nope:

(Unless you owe him money. Let me know, and I'll send you a forwarding address :D )

Coaster
19-06-08, 04:03 PM

We didn't have a lot in common at all, i was on a train coming back from my teams game, he was on a train because thats prolly where he sleeps.

You broncos fans really need a reality check, you pat yourself on the back for all the premerships you have won, but fail to point out that you have destroyed a whole comp in Queensland, and the supporters any chance of a choice.

Broncos are like a rapist bragging about how much sex they are getting.

Enjoy your muddy river

goldcoastitans
19-06-08, 05:07 PM
oh and there are also no bragging rights when it comes to us VS brisbane because i think the Titans have one 2 out of 3 meetings and the only one brissy won was from a golden point!

goldcoastitans
19-06-08, 05:07 PM
oh and there are also no bragging rights when it comes to us VS brisbane because i think the Titans have one 2 out of 3 meetings and the only one brissy won was from a golden point!

shamus
19-06-08, 05:56 PM

You can say that again...

shamus
19-06-08, 05:58 PM

You can say that again..;)

shamus
19-06-08, 06:03 PM

You can say that again...;)

shamus
19-06-08, 06:08 PM

You can say that again..;)

shamus
19-06-08, 06:09 PM

You can say that again...;)

shamus
19-06-08, 07:15 PM

You can say that again.. ;)