PDA

View Full Version : Date claimer for Southern Legion (Rnd 15): Rabbitohs v Titans (Mon, 23 June)

BringBackWillie
07-06-08, 11:19 AM
Arggh..... a Monday night game for us down south! :mad:

South Sydney Rabbitohs v Titans @ ANZ Stadium (Sydney Olympic Park)

Kickoff: 7pm

Tickets: www.ticketek.com.au

Seating: the Southern Legion will be getting General Admin tix and sitting in the opposition supporters bays which is bays 112 and 113

Whilst it is a Monday night game, I can already sense that it will the Titans' second Sydney away win for the year!

Hope to see you there!

DIEHARD
07-06-08, 01:13 PM
And I believe Steve will be making an appearance!

Take your Legionnaire helmet!

BringBackWillie
07-06-08, 01:49 PM
Excellent - Steve, please grace us with your presence at this game!

Am rallying troops early to get people along!

patskE
12-06-08, 05:11 PM
ILL BE THERE
i said i would go b4
but after going to the sharks game i got the thirst for seeing em play ahah
prob wont make it in time for under 20's game but yeh, want to go out
both teams coming to wins, n souths will be hard to beat i rkn
who else is going?
ill try find u guys, n sit with ya, prob be 2 shy to say hay but ahah

BringBackWillie
12-06-08, 07:11 PM
You won't miss us - we'll prob be the only few sitting in Bays 112-113 :D

So make sure you come and introduce yourself!

DIEHARD
12-06-08, 07:18 PM
This will be one of the best games of the year for the Southern Legion.

Steve, you are going down, why aren't you on this thread? :fist:

patskE
13-06-08, 05:25 PM
ill prob come stright from work, get the guy to drop me in the city so i can see walker play ahah

Steve
18-06-08, 10:24 AM
I'll definitely be there!
I have some work stuff to do during the day but will head out to the stadium as early as I can. I'm guessing I'll be fine to buy tickets at the gate. :D

BringBackWillie
18-06-08, 05:57 PM
Yay - Steve has decided not to snob us!

kwigibo
19-06-08, 08:02 PM
Turns out I may get to this game as well. And a good thing too, they haven't lost a game I've attended this year.

kwigibo
19-06-08, 08:02 PM
Turns out I may get to this game as well, and a good thing, they haven't lost a game I've attended this year.

Steve
20-06-08, 08:24 AM
Sweet! The more the better. :D

I noticed That with the panthers game tonight, Panthers season ticket holders can get seats for $12 if they buy at the gate. I'll have to ask about that when I buy mine on monday. :D

DIEHARD
20-06-08, 09:20 AM
Turns out I may get to this game as well. And a good thing too, they haven't lost a game I've attended this year.

Good luck charm! Get this man to the match! :D

Big J
20-06-08, 11:35 AM
I think that it may be very important that you attend kwigibo considering I will be there and have only seen 1 victory in 2 years and my mate (who I call the Hex) has yet to attend a winning game..... Not a great track record!!!

BringBackWillie
21-06-08, 10:22 PM
ill prob come stright from work, get the guy to drop me in the city so i can see walker play ahah

Hope the banner makes it's way to the game too! :thumbsup:

patskE
22-06-08, 12:58 PM
for sure man, going get my sister to bring it in if she comes, or ill just pop it in the truck for the day

kwigibo
22-06-08, 01:03 PM
Okay, leaving at 5am tomorrow, so should make toyota cup. I am bringing both big flags so we can raise some profile in the away supporter bay. Me and my brother, so two extra for the southern legion this week.

patskE
22-06-08, 01:04 PM
where is the legion sitting so i know? casue iam going try get there early, so i know where about to sit

kwigibo
22-06-08, 01:09 PM
This is where, I believe.

You won't miss us - we'll prob be the only few sitting in Bays 112-113 :D

So make sure you come and introduce yourself!

kwigibo
24-06-08, 04:06 PM
A heartbreaking night in Sydney, Australian Antarctic Dependency.

BringBackWillie
26-06-08, 11:19 PM
A heartbreaking night in Sydney, Australian Antarctic Dependency.

Great to see you and your bro down joining us mate! Glad to hear you made it safely home and am now thawing out :D

It was an ordinary turn-out from us down south - Monday night games just doesn't work for us :( :(

kwigibo
27-06-08, 10:36 AM
Great to see you and your bro down joining us mate! Glad to hear you made it safely home and am now thawing out :D
( :(

Yeah, my lips are still chapped. Made it home safely and in record time, there are no police on the pacific highway in NSW it seems, and they warn you 4 times before a speed camera is coming, awfully neighbourly of them.