PDA

View Full Version : Titans v Panthers Schedule Change!

DIEHARD
30-05-08, 09:30 PM
Please be advised that the NRL has amened the schedule of game for Round 19

Due to a clash of events in the Melbourne Olympic Park precinct on Saturday 19th July (Round 19) the Melbourne Storm vs St George Illawarra Dragons match at Olympic Park has been moved to Monday night 21st July 2008.

The Gold Coast Titans vs Penrith Panthers match at Skilled Park originally scheduled for Monday night will now revert to Saturday 19th July at 5.30pm.

Source: http://www.panthers.com.au

Paul
30-05-08, 09:31 PM
YESSSSSSSS

I hate monday night games with a passion so this is wicked news:thumbsup:

DIEHARD
30-05-08, 09:36 PM
I have to admit, I'm happy about this. :D

Supergoose
30-05-08, 09:36 PM
I wonder what price the Panthers are to be the first team to beat the Titans at Skilled? They're not without a chance the way they've been playing lately and that timeslot probably suits them better.

DIEHARD
30-05-08, 09:43 PM
I wonder what price the Panthers are to be the first team to beat the Titans at Skilled? They're not without a chance the way they've been playing lately and that timeslot probably suits them better.

Go the positive karma!

Steve
30-05-08, 10:03 PM
Definitely prefer this over Monday.

I'm gonna hope for a draw in this match. ;)

TITAN PETE
31-05-08, 12:30 AM
Much better than Monday & Steve this is a great time to get some money for petrol as the TITANS will smack the Chocky Soldiers :thumbsup:

TITAN PETE
10-06-08, 11:41 AM
Dear ticket holder,

The date for Titans vs Panthers at Skilled Park on Monday 21 July has changed.

The new date is Saturday 19 July at 5.30pm. Your tickets are valid for this new date.

If you are unable to attend the event at this new date, you may secure a full refund by posting your ticket(s) to the following address. All tickets must be received by Ticketek no later than Saturday 12 July.

Titans Refunds
GPO Box 4000
Brisbane
Queensland 4001

Enjoy the game!

Regards,
Ticketek
www.ticketek.com

skua
09-07-08, 10:00 PM
good news :) i like coming home on a saturday to watch the mighty titans play :)