PDA

View Full Version : Southern Legion Rnd 12: Titans v Sharks @ Shark Park (1 Jun)

BringBackWillie
25-05-08, 10:00 PM
Round 12: Titans v Sharks @ Shark Park/Toyota Stadium (Sunday, 1 June)

Kickoff is at 3pm

The Southern Legion are going to gather in the Northern Hill for this game (general admin).

Match day info can be found at http://www.sharks.com.au/index.php?id=462

It'd be good to see more Titans Sydney based fans out for this one!!!

Sydney Titans Fanatic
26-05-08, 01:53 AM
I should be at the game on sunday, hopefully we have a win on sunday....Count me in, can somebody let me no what time were meeting or so and were we are sitting because noing me i wont find you

GO THE TITANS!!!!!

DIEHARD
26-05-08, 02:03 AM
I should be at the game on sunday, hopefully we have a win on sunday....Count me in, can somebody let me no what time were meeting or so and were we are sitting because noing me i wont find you

GO THE TITANS!!!!!

Great! I'm sure BringBackWillie aka Syl can Private Message you her mobile number so you are sure to find the encampment of Titans fans at Cronulla.

titanstattman
26-05-08, 09:03 AM
I wont be making this game as i'll be here for the relay for life walk but if i was i still would of started the chant 41 yrs and nuffin....... 41 yrs and nuffin...... hehehehe. we need the dogs tonight to beat the sharks than the sharks wont join on top of ladder

Sydney Titans Fanatic
29-05-08, 03:55 PM
hey every1

is there anybody from nr frenchs forest that is going to the cronulla vs titans game in cronulla

let me no

G Downie

BringBackWillie
31-05-08, 05:57 PM
Hey mate - trust you got my email?