PDA

View Full Version : titans vs tigers

heidstar
22-05-08, 10:19 PM
can some one help me.I am a 2008 member with my family and we decided to go to syd on sunday for the game against tigers.is their a way i can contact ticketek or other to be in the titans supporters crowd...if you know let me know. thanks

Steve
22-05-08, 10:27 PM
Welcome to the forum, heidibell!

Check out this thread here http://www.titans.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=12494

BringBackWillie organises the Sydney fans to get together at the games. I was at the Tigers game last year and everyone is very friendly, and the big group of fans draws in others too.

DIEHARD
22-05-08, 11:11 PM
Syl aka BringBackWillie will be delighted to have some new recruits at the game!

You just need to get a general admission ticket from the Wests Tigers club by calling the (02) 8741 3300.

Tickets for this match will go on-sale on Monday 12 May.To purchase tickets contact Wests Tigers on (02) 8741 3300 or visit the Wests Tigers Official Supporters Shop at Concord Oval.

Tickets will also be available to purchase in person from Wests Campbelltown, Wests Ashfield and Balmain Leagues Clubs.

Also, Wests Tigers Members will get exclusive pre-sale access to purchase the remaining Latchem Robinson Grandstand tickets.

I'm sure BringBackWillie aka Syl can also Private Message you with a phone number to help you zero in on our merry band of souther Titans supporters.

As Steve said follow the link he provided for more info.

I also have to commend your choice of away game. Sunday arvo footy at Leichhardt is one of the best experiences in rugby league.

Make sure you get tickets as soon as possible because this match will surely sell out.

DIEHARD
24-05-08, 12:29 AM
Hi heidibell!

I talked to Syl aka BringBackWillie, leader of our Southern Legion Titans fans.

And I've sent you a Private Message with her contact details to ensure that you meet up on Sunday.

Also make sure you buy General Admission tickets from the Wests Tigers club.

Tickets for this match will go on-sale on Monday 12 May.To purchase tickets contact Wests Tigers on (02) 8741 3300 or visit the Wests Tigers Official Supporters Shop at Concord Oval.

Tickets will also be available to purchase in person from Wests Campbelltown, Wests Ashfield and Balmain Leagues Clubs.

Also, Wests Tigers Members will get exclusive pre-sale access to purchase the remaining Latchem Robinson Grandstand tickets.