19-05-08, 08:06 PM
just a reall quick one...

i have my tickets for this game in the away supporters bay

great seats too am right down the front in row 3
it will be just being home at skilled

Steve
19-05-08, 08:19 PM
I've gotta get mine soon too I think.
By the time any sort of group is organised I think it'll be too late. Just gonna try to get in quick!

Boofhead
19-05-08, 09:04 PM
Purchased 4 tickets.

Me + 3 mates will be there!

daveyk
20-05-08, 05:59 PM
get your tickets legion and everyone else... as i am sure this game will be a sellout and as it gets closer to the game, you will probablt find that they will be snapped up pretty quick.

it would also be really good if the LEGION were all sitting together so to show those donkeys on how to support your team....

game on

GCT_07
20-05-08, 06:00 PM
Away bay.... row 5..... 5 of us :fight:

daveyk
20-05-08, 06:03 PM
Away bay.... row 5..... 5 of us :fight:

thats awesome...

kwigibo
20-05-08, 07:29 PM
just a reall quick one...

i have my tickets for this game in the away supporters bay

great seats too am right down the front in row 3
it will be just being home at skilled

Just got mine, row 4, seat 28. I'll be knocking row 3 with my flag all night.

GCT_07
20-05-08, 09:31 PM

Row 5... so watch out for our flags :laugh:

kwigibo
20-05-08, 09:38 PM
Row 5... so watch out for our flags :laugh:

And I'm sure I'll occasionally let you see the game. Not a lot though, with the twenty or so tries the Titans will score. ;)

GCT_07
20-05-08, 09:41 PM
with me screaming behind you, encouraging the titans and abusing the chit out of the donkeys, you may be able to see the game but all you will hear is me ;)

daveyk
21-05-08, 10:51 PM
well i must say its great that we are starting to get seats that seemed to be grouped together so far...

am really looking forward to this match, although it is still a fair few rounds away...

send the donkeys back to swamps to hang with the ogers

DIEHARD
21-05-08, 11:55 PM
We might actually get some new recruits out of this!

daveyk
22-05-08, 04:24 PM
We might actually get some new recruits out of this!

i agree.... why would u want to continue to go and watch a team that really lacks the spirit in the fans, when just down the road. there is the best stadium in the land, and a fan base that really kicks a$$ week in week out.

titanstattman
13-07-08, 05:56 PM
Ok fans i have done it its abit late but iv done it. Row 7 Sec 317 Seats 33-34

goldcoastitans
14-07-08, 09:32 AM
i have not booked mine yet im getting slack ....

daveyk
14-07-08, 04:19 PM
i have not booked mine yet im getting slack ....

well u might want to hauury up and get it done before they seel out coz u know this game will

hicksey
18-07-08, 04:51 PM
hahaha got mine ages ago row 2 :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

GOATUS
21-07-08, 04:35 PM
Me Steve and Diehard will be in row 6 maybe we should all try to meet up before the game for a few pre game beverages

Steve
21-07-08, 04:37 PM
Me Steve and Diehard will be in row 6 maybe we should all try to meet up before the game for a few pre game beverages

I think we need to make it a pub crawl!

GCT_89
21-07-08, 04:41 PM
it will be caxton...................before and after the win......................

:D

titanstattman
21-07-08, 04:52 PM

Hahahaha im in row 7 so look out.......

daveyk
21-07-08, 08:14 PM
caxton gets my vote

hicksey
21-07-08, 08:53 PM
yeah caxton it is, so we can give it to the broncos fan on their home turf :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

titanstattman
21-07-08, 08:55 PM
yeah caxton it is, so we can give it to the broncos fan on their home turf :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

May be i wont go there might end up like the other night... It is broncos fans we talking about....:helpme: :helpme: :p :p :p

Boofhead
21-07-08, 09:19 PM
Caxton before and after sounds mighty tempting.

I'm in!

BringBackWillie
24-07-08, 03:16 PM
I'll be up for this game :D - although I'll be donning my Broncos gear ;)

Would love to catch up with you guys before or after the game... if you'll accept me :D

daveyk
24-07-08, 05:00 PM
I'll be up for this game :D - although I'll be donning my Broncos gear ;)

Would love to catch up with you guys before or after the game... if you'll accept me :D

well it seems that we will be hitting the caxton before the game and most likely after....

GOATUS
30-07-08, 04:39 PM
Caxton before and after sounds mighty tempting.

I'm in!

Lets hope we dont have annoying people in front of us like last time who asked u to be quiet lol

goldcoastitans
31-07-08, 10:31 AM
Lets hope we dont have annoying people in front of us like last time who asked u to be quiet lol

who cares lol make more noise :D and if they tell you to keep quiet ask them why they did stay home and watch the game there :) ...friggen hate people that tell you to keep quiet at games!

GOATUS
01-08-08, 04:17 PM
who cares lol make more noise :D and if they tell you to keep quiet ask them why they did stay home and watch the game there :) ...friggen hate people that tell you to keep quiet at games!

It didnt worry me at all in fact boofheads comeback was friggin **** funny

Paul
01-08-08, 05:46 PM
dennis,what seat numbers are you lot in row 6?

GCT_07
01-08-08, 09:45 PM
How strange this whole assigned seats will be... :dizzy:

daveyk
02-08-08, 12:48 AM
How strange this whole assigned seats will be... :dizzy:

yeh well i have a feeling that that wont last too long at all...

GCT_07
08-08-08, 01:00 PM
I m not quite sure of this pic......

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/6431/noticeboardpaintuh6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

DIEHARD
08-08-08, 02:27 PM
Two things strike me about that picture.

1. Very very cool to see the Titans trying to rally Titans fans into the away supporter bay. The atmosphere will be fantastic.

2. The Titans favourite cult heros are famous...again. :thumbsup:

GCT_07
08-08-08, 02:34 PM
You see now I m still trying to work out who "S" is........ I recognise the face but not the rest.... could be wrong...

goldcoastitans
08-08-08, 03:14 PM
You see now I m still trying to work out who "S" is........ I recognise the face but not the rest.... could be wrong...

what "S" you talking about ma???

GCT_07
08-08-08, 03:37 PM
Ohhhh da one at the end of the word "TITANS" son.......:doh:

and if its not Eldest of numbers 1 & 2 sons then damn... I ve got another son out there as well...... :ugh:

goldcoastitans
08-08-08, 04:02 PM
Ohhhh da one at the end of the word "TITANS" son.......:doh:

and if its not Eldest of numbers 1 & 2 sons then damn... I ve got another son out there as well...... :ugh:

talking about the painted people? "s" is Ryan

GCT_07
08-08-08, 04:10 PM
Ohhh thats just to freaky.... how much does it look like GCT_89 ...... I thought... damn i know those ears anywhere...... looks like i m wrong :fist:

goldcoastitans
09-08-08, 08:35 AM
the smurfs are famous ...again hahaha i love painting up!

GCT_89
09-08-08, 08:46 AM
have you guys got your seats yet?

paint up again?

ive got a venue to paint up at before the game......

anyways ill talk to you today about it............

goldcoastitans
09-08-08, 09:07 AM
have you guys got your seats yet?

paint up again?

ive got a venue to paint up at before the game......

anyways ill talk to you today about it............

umm we were thinking about it but if we do caxton wont let us in :( and the train ride back painted will be sh1t :)

BringBackWillie
12-08-08, 10:26 PM
Come on smurfs - really hoped you could mark a presence at Suncorp Stadium too!! :cry:

goldcoastitans
13-08-08, 08:19 AM
Come on smurfs - really hoped you could mark a presence at Suncorp Stadium too!! :cry:

You gonna be there BringBackWillie we were really hoping you would mark a presence at the ol Suncorp too!! :D

we will see how things go ....if we can all get off work early and get up there and find somewhere to paint it might be an option ...but it takes like 2 hours for 6 bodies to be painted up :) ......so as i said i would love to but gotta see how the day plays out :D

goldcoastitans
13-08-08, 08:22 AM
We Are Definatly Painting Up For The Tigers Game!!!! No Questions Asked!!!

GCT_89
13-08-08, 11:15 AM
we will see how things go ....if we can all get off work early and get up there and find somewhere to paint it might be an option ...but it takes like 2 hours for 6 bodies to be painted up :) ......so as i said i would love to but gotta see how the day plays out :D

my place is free..........

but the only prob now is afterwards, being blue wouldnt sit too well with the peeps at the caxton i dont think.................:helpme:

goldcoastitans
13-08-08, 12:07 PM
my place is free..........

but the only prob now is afterwards, being blue wouldnt sit too well with the peeps at the caxton i dont think.................:helpme:

yeh like we spoke about last Sat its afterwards that is the next worry :(

DIEHARD
13-08-08, 10:31 PM
I think me, Steve and Goatus and anyone else keen are starting the day with lunch at the Breakfast Creek Hotel. Then working our way to Lang Park.

Which reminds me, I need to find where I put my ticket!

kwigibo
14-08-08, 09:24 PM
So what time are we starting at Caxton? Last Suncorp game I started around midday with some mates at South Bank, made my way to Caxton street and was having a great time until Locky kicked his happy gilmore field goal. I think I might stay up there, the train ride home was painfully sobering, figuratively and literally.

hicksey
14-08-08, 09:42 PM
lol well it looks like i have my other ticket taken which is awesome. plus ive conviced one of my mates he should drop us off at the caxton seeing he owes me for the many times i pick them up drunk. lol only thing is ill have 2 crash with broncos fans

kwigibo
14-08-08, 10:14 PM
lol well it looks like i have my other ticket taken which is awesome. plus ive conviced one of my mates he should drop us off at the caxton seeing he owes me for the many times i pick them up drunk. lol only thing is ill have 2 crash with broncos fans

Other ticket? Did you have another in row 2?

hicksey
14-08-08, 10:49 PM
yeah i got one for me and another for a mate just had to work out who i was going to take

kwigibo
14-08-08, 11:06 PM
yeah i got one for me and another for a mate just had to work out who i was going to take

Not one of those broncos fans I hope.

DIEHARD
14-08-08, 11:17 PM
I guess we'll get to the Caxton with time to spare to get there for the Toyota Cup. It'll be weird having allocated seats for a change. :D

kwigibo
14-08-08, 11:18 PM
It'll be weird having allocated seats for a change. :D

I'll be missing good 'ol bay 30, what are we supposed to bang on?

hicksey
14-08-08, 11:29 PM
no i wouldnt let them sit with us, ill just use them 4 a bed lol

BringBackWillie
16-08-08, 03:51 PM
See you guys there!

A couple of the Southern Legion guys have got tix in the away section to join you lot.

I'll be in my Broncos seats :D but will drop by either at the Caxton or before the game

C-Whiz
17-08-08, 06:21 PM
Sweet, got my ticket. Row 8 away bay. Should be able to poke White Folau with my flag from there. ;)

DIEHARD
18-08-08, 04:27 AM
See you guys there!

A couple of the Southern Legion guys have got tix in the away section to join you lot.

I'll be in my Broncos seats :D but will drop by either at the Caxton or before the game

Make sure you give them my number or one of the others so we can meet up with them. It would be a shame if they came all this way and didn't meet the Titans crew.

goldcoastitans
18-08-08, 09:15 AM
Bring It On Brisvegas Biatches!!!!!!

titanstattman
18-08-08, 03:34 PM
Bring It On Brisvegas Biatches!!!!!!

Im sorry i cant make it to help u there wadeo

kwigibo
18-08-08, 04:40 PM

Damn, and I was gonna shout you drinks.

titanstattman
18-08-08, 04:46 PM
Damn, and I was gonna shout you drinks.

Thats ok i'll be at the tigers game.....

kwigibo
18-08-08, 04:52 PM
Thats ok i'll be at the tigers game.....

Good, just a little thanks for your hospitality.

goldcoastitans
18-08-08, 05:01 PM

hahaahah YAY no fights .....wait im going with Ryan ......YAY Fights :fight:

daveyk
18-08-08, 07:34 PM
hahaahah YAY no fights .....wait im going with Ryan ......YAY Fights :fight:

woohoo....

cant wait for the caxton

kwigibo
18-08-08, 07:40 PM
So are these fights with each other or are you two gonna go all west side story on some broncos punks?

hicksey
18-08-08, 07:40 PM
it looks like im going tohave a spare ticket

titanstattman
18-08-08, 07:46 PM
it looks like im going tohave a spare ticket

u should ring mel to sit with u

kwigibo
18-08-08, 07:50 PM
What are Suncorp folks like about flags? If they're facsists about it I'll leave 'em at home rather than having to drag them all over the place.

daveyk
18-08-08, 07:51 PM
u should ring mel to sit with u

so is mel still goin to come dougie???

hicksey
18-08-08, 07:53 PM
doug if she wants it she can have it

titanstattman
18-08-08, 07:53 PM
doug if she wants it she can have it

Give her a call.... and confits her

hicksey
18-08-08, 08:06 PM
is she awake ill text her now

GCT_89
18-08-08, 09:07 PM
cant bloody wait!

its gonna be awesome.....they'll be wearing the heritage jersey, so davey, steve and others dont forget to wear yours too..............

my girl should be able to make it to this one..............but we'll see.................

kwigibo
18-08-08, 09:28 PM
cant bloody wait!

its gonna be awesome.....

Damn right it will be. I went nuts at the suncorp games last year compared to the Carrara games. It'll be nice to do it with a little company rather than in the middle of a bunch of Brisvegans.

GCT_89
18-08-08, 09:34 PM
well i was in the away supporter bay for the 1 point loss last year but i didnt know any of the other titans fans.......but i still had an awesome time......and we were way louder than the broncos fans/customers..............

i say no matter what the score or the penalty count or the minutes left in the game........at every point during this game we have to be 100% louder than the broncos customers............(i remember princey getting all revved up and excited when he could hear us last year when he came over getting us all to clap)

lets lift suncorp and show the broncos customers how its really done!!!!

kwigibo
18-08-08, 09:36 PM
well i was in the away supporter bay for the 1 point loss last year but i didnt know any of the other titans fans.......but i still had an awesome time......and we were way louder than the broncos fans/customers..............

i say no matter what the score or the penalty count or the minutes left in the game........at every point during this game we have to be 100% louder than the broncos customers............(i remember princey getting all revved up and excited when he could hear us last year when he came over getting us all to clap)

lets lift suncorp and show the broncos customers how its really done!!!!

We might just catch the broncs crowd napping the way the season's going too, not that they're much chop at the best of times.

Steve
19-08-08, 09:13 AM
Gnah. My plan of taking the day off work just took a blow. Important meeting in the city friday afternoon at 2pm. Won't even be able to go straight from there, have to go home and get changed.

DIEHARD
19-08-08, 10:38 AM
Damn that sucks Steve, but as long as you are there for the main game and you'll be there for the Toyota Cup as well.

As GCT 89 says last year ruled and we didn't really know each other. Although I can remember GCT 89 going nuts, before I even met him at Carrara later on.

It's gonna be great, especially now that Scott is back on deck. Not only will he offer us the skills and leadership but he will bring a presence and spirit.

DIEHARD
19-08-08, 10:41 AM
Also I have renamed the thread to away supporters and moved it into the main forum. It is also still in the Legion section, but it's all about all Titans fans for this weekend! We ARE the Titans army!

DIEHARD
20-08-08, 12:47 PM
So who else is sitting in the away supporter bay?

Steve
20-08-08, 01:15 PM

Me! Me! Me!

You know, one of my fondest memories at Suncorp was being in the away bay for the Panthers game a couple years back. Coming back in the last 5 minutes to level, then win in extra time. There was a lot of excitement there, hugging strangers, and the players came over to us after too.

I want the players to be paying us a visit on friday after a great win!

TITAN PETE
20-08-08, 01:40 PM

Me & the Birthday Boy Big D, Odavo & the Boss Row 1 ,29-32 :D

GCT_89
20-08-08, 01:51 PM
Me! Me! Me!

You know, one of my fondest memories at Suncorp was being in the away bay for the Panthers game a couple years back. Coming back in the last 5 minutes to level, then win in extra time. There was a lot of excitement there, hugging strangers, and the players came over to us after too.

I want the players to be paying us a visit on friday after a great win!

a great field goal from an unknown peter wallace if i remember correctly.....i was at that game too....it was amazing........

i dont think the seats will be rearranged which is still alright that way we're spread out amongst titans fans anyways........

cant wait!!!!

Boofhead
20-08-08, 01:51 PM
I will actually be making a game for once! Amazing right?

Have three fanatic mates tagging along too.

CAN'T WAIT! :thumbsup:

goldcoastitans
20-08-08, 01:59 PM

the smurfs :) !!!!!!!!

GCT_89
20-08-08, 02:35 PM
the smurfs :) !!!!!!!!

only not blue.....lol

me, gf and family....

Steve
20-08-08, 03:57 PM
a great field goal from an unknown peter wallace if i remember correctly.....i was at that game too....it was amazing........

i dont think the seats will be rearranged which is still alright that way we're spread out amongst titans fans anyways........

cant wait!!!!

That's the one! I picked the Wallace goal too, everyone else was calling Gower. I just couldn't remember the last time Gower actually got one over. ;)

I think arranging a group booking next time is the way to go, but we should all be close enough this time 'round. :D

DIEHARD
20-08-08, 04:03 PM
Let's make sure we get a picture together.

C-Whiz
20-08-08, 05:02 PM
I've organised a POETS day on Friday, so should be ready to hop on the train around 2 or 3pm. Anyone else heading up from the GC around 2-3pm?

For those hitting Caxton early, what time do you expect to be there before heading in to watch U/20's?

daveyk
20-08-08, 06:23 PM
will be doing my BEST to be getting off work early on friday... even if i have to go and finish my run sometime over the wknd... hehehe

i actually think that coz we are a little spread out, it may help in getting the rest of the titans supporters together in joining us in song...

bring it on donkeys

GCT_89
20-08-08, 06:36 PM
Yea i'll be there around 3 - 4pm....

can i catch up with you as soon as you get up if your able to bring up your banners.........

coz im sure they'll be fine

hicksey
20-08-08, 09:44 PM
depending on wat everyone else is doing i may end up driving in and not drinking so ill be there about 4:30 straight after work

GCT_89
21-08-08, 04:30 PM
depending on wat everyone else is doing i may end up driving in and not drinking so ill be there about 4:30 straight after work

so thats caxton by 4:30?.............ill hold you to that.......:thumbsup:

C-Whiz
21-08-08, 04:38 PM
Yea i'll be there around 3 - 4pm....

can i catch up with you as soon as you get up if your able to bring up your banners.........

coz im sure they'll be fineI'm hoping to catch the 2.30pm train, gets into Roma Street at 3.35, should be at Caxton shortly after that. :thumbsup:

Worst case scenario I catch the next train and puts it all back by 30 minutes.

hicksey
21-08-08, 04:43 PM
finish work at 4, leave work at 4;05 be in there b4 5 depending on traffic and where i can park the car

titanstattman
21-08-08, 05:09 PM
As u know im not going but my bro inlaw are useing our tickets and he has rang up to find out the time for the trains and he has found out that the free train dose not start untill the 5.29 train so i thought i'll post and let u all know that info......

kwigibo
21-08-08, 05:27 PM
As u know im not going but my bro inlaw are useing our tickets and he has rang up to find out the time for the trains and he has found out that the free train dose not start untill the 5.29 train so i thought i'll post and let u all know that info......

Nope, always 12 pm on day of a game

http://events.translink.com.au/db/event.php?id=67

"Patrons in possession of a pre-purchased event ticket can travel free to and from games at Suncorp Stadium on all regular network wide Brisbane Transport bus services and QR services from 12pm until last scheduled service of the day (excludes rail bus)."

Even if you haven't pre-purchased, no one will check except bus drivers. Same for Skilled, all you guys who were late for the last game, don't listen to the bad info you hear, after 12pm you're golden.

xdog
21-08-08, 05:54 PM

see u there. I am in row 4 seats 25 to 27 with my wife and 12 year old daughter. she has turned into a Titans nut since we dusted the dogs end of 2005
It will be gret to finally meet you guys.

titanstattman
21-08-08, 05:58 PM
ok cool i didnt know that was just wat the guy said on the fone.....

kwigibo
21-08-08, 06:07 PM
ok cool i didnt know that was just wat the guy said on the fone.....

Yeah, the Translink policy is always in effect, specific game info often has ridiculous times though, sometimes after the game will have started.

kwigibo
21-08-08, 06:11 PM
see u there. I am in row 4 seats 25 to 27 with my wife and 12 year old daughter. she has turned into a Titans nut since we dusted the dogs end of 2005

Sadly you won't have to worry about the giant flag, can't deal with the fun police these days. You better be loud though :D

xdog
21-08-08, 06:25 PM
Sadly you won't have to worry about the giant flag, can't deal with the fun police these days. You better be loud though :D

We will be going off as usual. Usually takes the daughter a while to warm up.
I told her she is sitting next to you for Legion training purposes.
Got a good feeling about this game.

hicksey
21-08-08, 06:28 PM
looks like i may be driving in. if so ill be parking at roma street

kwigibo
21-08-08, 06:29 PM
We will be going off as usual. Usually takes the daughter a while to warm up.
I told her she is sitting next to you for Legion training purposes.

She might end up cursing like a sailor.

GCT_89
21-08-08, 06:49 PM
looks like i may be driving in. if so ill be parking at roma street

ill be doing the same........

$16 if you show your game day ticket.......

hicksey
21-08-08, 06:51 PM
where abouts u parking in the train station adam

xdog
21-08-08, 06:59 PM
She might end up cursing like a sailor.

Its okay. We can spend the time on the train on the way home debriefing her and get her back to normal.
I had to do the same last year after Lockyer landed the friggin field goal.

Paul
21-08-08, 08:13 PM

You can't miss Adam,He'll be the one yelling at the referee all night long :laugh:

kwigibo
21-08-08, 08:16 PM
You can't miss Adam,He'll be the one yelling at the referee all night long :laugh:

Hopefully not this time, we'll need all the help we can get from Aami.

Steve
22-08-08, 06:51 AM
No more waiting!
Can't wait for tonight. :D

GCT_89
22-08-08, 07:00 AM
couldnt sleep last night, i was so excited.................now im living the consequences of sleeping in a 2 hours too much...............yay for being late for uni!!!!

goldcoastitans
22-08-08, 08:57 AM
im looking forward to the game tonight its gonna be awesome...gonna leave work at 4 and hopefully be up there by 6ish ...HOPE

not looking forward to the train though :(

Paul
22-08-08, 08:59 AM
Can someone throw a few four letter words at Justin Hodges on my behalf

cheers

TITAN PETE
22-08-08, 09:43 AM
Can someone throw a few four letter words at Justin Hodges on my behalf

cheers

No worrys Paul but it will be You (7 letters) (5 letters) (4 letters) :fight: , it should do the job :eyebrows:

Nathalie
22-08-08, 10:00 AM
Do it for me too. Wow I wish I could be there! Maybe someone hold up a little sign.. not 'Nat rox my sox' this time.. 'Nat get that T.E.D. outta your hand in all those photos' will suffice! :D

Paul
22-08-08, 11:25 AM
No worrys Paul but it will be You (7 letters) (5 letters) (4 letters) :fight: , it should do the job :eyebrows:

appreciate it mate :D :thumbsup:

Steve
22-08-08, 11:49 AM
Got out of the meeting, boss told me to get the cab into the city with her then go to the pub :thumbsup:

DIEHARD
22-08-08, 03:00 PM
See you all there for the best Titans experience to date!

DIEHARD
22-08-08, 03:44 PM
I'm dirty, I left my Legion helmet at my brothers. But at least I still have my legion emblazed Titans jersey.

And I will have my flag.

hicksey
23-08-08, 07:34 AM
it just sucked that we were in the corner crappy suncorp they should of had us behind the post

Steve
23-08-08, 03:39 PM
http://tools.goldcoast.com.au/admin/gallery_images/2008/08/23/78765.jpg

http://tools.goldcoast.com.au/admin/gallery_images/2008/08/23/78795.jpg

http://tools.goldcoast.com.au/admin/gallery_images/2008/08/23/78815.jpg

http://tools.goldcoast.com.au/admin/gallery_images/2008/08/23/78805.jpg

Some photos from the Bulletin from friday night.

C-Whiz
23-08-08, 04:27 PM
http://tools.goldcoast.com.au/admin/gallery_images/2008/08/23/78815.jpg
Love this photo. Everyone is going off! Except for one guy. It's the guy who turned up in St George gear.. And didn't he cop heaps. :laugh:

daveyk
24-08-08, 02:18 PM
but i seem to be missing from that photo.... :(

hicksey
24-08-08, 02:49 PM
lol have a look at the broncos chick on the side

Boofhead
24-08-08, 03:45 PM
Haha... Well my mates managed to make most of the photos!

Greg81
24-08-08, 05:02 PM
thats me with the hand :)

DIEHARD
24-08-08, 06:32 PM
but i seem to be missing from that photo.... :(

Don't worry Davey, from what I have seen from the television replay, you got on TV heaps. :D

Apart from the heartbreaking result, I had a great time. I have never had so much fun doing the Everywhere we go chant.

And it was so great to see other Titans fans joining in the chants and even starting them! That's what we are talking about!

DIEHARD
24-08-08, 06:35 PM
thats me with the hand :)

Oh dude, that's awesome!

Where do you usually sit at Skilled Park?

Check out the Titans fans to the left of the picture with the sports ears. We need some sports ears in the Legion bay.

We had Mel, but she had to go overseas.

Greg81
24-08-08, 07:04 PM
Oh dude, that's awesome!

Where do you usually sit at Skilled Park?

Check out the Titans fans to the left of the picture with the sports ears. We need some sports ears in the Legion bay.

We had Mel, but she had to go overseas.

only got to Skilled for the Dragons game this year, was in section 26.
Its a fair trek down from Toowoomba!! Got to this same game at Suncorp last year when we lost, and I saw our first ever win last year against the Sharks, only 1 of the 4 Titans games I've been to when we've won!! Wanna get to a couple at Skilled next year.

DIEHARD
24-08-08, 07:08 PM
only 1 of the 4 Titans games I've been to when we've won!! Wanna get to a couple at Skilled next year.

Please don't...just joking. haha

It would sure be a pain to get back home to Toowoomba. Good stuff for coming out.

It's great that you got to see that historic first win on the Gold Coast against the Sharks.

See you at Skilled in 09 mate.

Greg81
24-08-08, 07:15 PM
Please don't...just joking. haha

It would sure be a pain to get back home to Toowoomba. Good stuff for coming out.

It's great that you got to see that historic first win on the Gold Coast against the Sharks.

See you at Skilled in 09 mate.

its no so bad, drive to Ormeau, catch train down from there. Friday & Monday night games would be really hard to get to.

Good timing with Sharks game last year, only decided 1 week out that I'd go, as I was on holidays at the time. Went to a gig in Byron and stayed there the Sunday night, drove up to the coast the next day for the game, then home afterwards.

goldcoastitans
25-08-08, 08:51 AM
Haha... Well my mates managed to make most of the photos!

which ones are your mates in the photos??

GCT_89
25-08-08, 11:14 AM
which ones are your mates in the photos??

the guys standing around me and chook....

goldcoastitans
25-08-08, 11:30 AM
the guys standing around me and chook....

i think....if im thinking of the same guys, one of them is my neighbour and it would be funny if he was boof or boofs mates!

DIEHARD
25-08-08, 11:45 AM
i think....if im thinking of the same guys, one of them is my neighbour and it would be funny if he was boof or boofs mates!

It's a frighteningly small world these days.

Any chance you will be able to make the Wests game Boof?

GCT_89
25-08-08, 12:24 PM

http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/2757/78805vfy1.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

sorry i was boreed.............i think thats his mates.......

Steve
25-08-08, 12:41 PM
nom nom nom nom!

goldcoastitans
25-08-08, 03:22 PM

yeh well the one with the home jersey on or in ur little squares ....the one on the far left is my neighbor!!

hicksey
25-08-08, 03:29 PM
hahaha wat a small world

C-Whiz
25-08-08, 06:47 PM

hahaha wat a small worldTrue story about the Suncorp game......

I was getting myself and Kwigibo beers before kick-off and there was a girl in front of me at the beer area paying for her drinks. I made some stupid joke, she looked up and laughed and I realised it was a girl I used to work with who I hadn't seen for about 5 or so years. We had a little catch up, said our good byes and went our seperate ways.

So, I pay for my beers and shuffle back down to where I was sitting and who do I end up sitting next to for the game? Yep, this same girl! And her friends. That was a bit of a spin out!

The good news is they are Titans season members too, but up in the Gold section. So, if you read the forums Missy, nice to see you again! :)

kwigibo
25-08-08, 07:05 PM
It is a small world, I think that Broncos mascot was the same one I tried to spear at the other Broncos game this year. He certainly was as obnoxious. :D

C-Whiz
25-08-08, 07:08 PM
It is a small world, I think that Broncos mascot was the same one I tried to spear at the other Broncos game this year. He certainly was as obnoxious. :DI think he has Hendra virus.

hicksey
25-08-08, 07:10 PM
yeah im sure he did he didnt look right. ohh crap is that y im so sick

C-Whiz
25-08-08, 07:12 PM
yeah im sure he did he didnt look right. ohh crap is that y im so sickNo, you were always that obnoxious! ;)

hicksey
25-08-08, 07:15 PM
oi not nice chris im always bloody nice to u. ill remember that. just remember who did the nice thing and got ur food on friday night. i take offence to that:nope: :fist: :fight: :argue:

kwigibo
25-08-08, 07:20 PM
No, you were always that obnoxious! ;)

That's a pretty good burn

C-Whiz
25-08-08, 07:27 PM
oi not nice chris im always bloody nice to u. ill remember that.OK, I'm sorry. I was just joking! :?) Please don't take offence.

hicksey
25-08-08, 07:28 PM
yeah its ok just rememeber i will see u boys in a couple of weeks pay bak will come

C-Whiz
25-08-08, 07:31 PM
yeah its ok just rememeber i will see u boys in a couple of weeks pay bak will comeOk, so are we sweet again? Yes? Great, I'm dying for a BBQ meat lovers! ;)

Just kidding mate, just jokes........... :D

Paul
25-08-08, 07:31 PM
If it was cassies horse it would be moonwalking backwards:D

hicksey
25-08-08, 08:19 PM
now thats not nice red hurt himself that night and proved the next week he could run when he came second. thats it im going to orgernising a night at the trots where u all have to come to prove my boys r awesome

kwigibo
25-08-08, 09:00 PM
now thats not nice red hurt himself that night and proved the next week he could run when he came second. thats it im going to orgernising a night at the trots where u all have to come to prove my boys r awesome

When's your next runner at parklands? I almost got hit by a car in front of there this afternoon.

hicksey
25-08-08, 09:09 PM
dont really race at the gold coast mainly at albion

Boofhead
25-08-08, 11:36 PM

BAHA nice edit! Yeah they are my mates.

No ****? Haha, Ill let Spenny know - Ill get him to sign up on the forums.

Any chance you will be able to make the Wests game Boof?

Will miss kick off but will be there ASAP. :D

DIEHARD
26-08-08, 09:56 AM
Trot night @ Albion. I'm there.

Too bad you didn't get in the shot Boof, that would have been a classic one for the mantle piece. It's still really good though.

goldcoastitans
26-08-08, 12:43 PM
BAHA nice edit! Yeah they are my mates.No ****? Haha, Ill let Spenny know - Ill get him to sign up on the forums.

boof were you at their house before the game in robina or did you meet them in brissy?

cause if you were at there house in robina we were the guys in the house opposite screaming go the titans on the road!:salute: :salute:

Boofhead
27-08-08, 12:21 AM
Yep. I was over the road downing some beers and my mates saw you guys with Titans jerseys on and ran out. I didn't even notice it was you guys lol!

goldcoastitans
27-08-08, 12:26 PM
Yep. I was over the road downing some beers and my mates saw you guys with Titans jerseys on and ran out. I didn't even notice it was you guys lol!

well you down next home game? cause we heading to a mates around the corner for early beers and painting up and then going to the game :thumbsup: might have to introduce ourselves to you guys lol instead of having screaming "go titans" wars across the road haha