PDA

View Full Version : Southern Legion Rnd 11: Tigers v Titans (25 May)

BringBackWillie
10-05-08, 11:51 PM
Round 11: Titans v Tigers @ Leichardt Oval (Sunday, 25 May)

The Titans next away game is against the Tigers at Leichardt Oval. Kickoff is at 3pm with the Under 20s playing at 12:45pm.

You can only purchase tickets directly through the Tigers club by calling Ticketing: (02) 8741 3300 visiting Concord Oval or going to the leagues club. Tickets for this game go on sale on Monday, 12 May 2008.

Match day info and transport details can be found at http://www.weststigers.com.au/next_match.aspx?GameMatchId=145.

The Southern Legion will gather somewhere on the hill (place TBC) which is GA

Tickets in the General Admin: $23 (Adults), $15 (Concession), $9 (Child) + $5 booking fee!!!

Get your tickets early as I'm sure the boys would love to see you there!

DIEHARD
11-05-08, 11:47 PM
A game at Leichardt Oval is an amazing experience. Any one who hasn't gone before, here is your chance.

But Syl is right, these tickets will be bought fast!

Mish
24-05-08, 09:16 PM
Its definately an amazing experience at Leichhardt, I can't wait to get there tomorrow :)

Steve
24-05-08, 10:28 PM
Its definately an amazing experience at Leichhardt, I can't wait to get there tomorrow :)

At least you're used to the disappointment against the Titans, so you should enjoy the day anyhow. :D

titanstattman
25-05-08, 10:49 AM
At least you're used to the disappointment against the Titans, so you should enjoy the day anyhow. :D

SOOOOOO ture ay they never hav beatin us yet

BringBackWillie
25-05-08, 09:55 PM
Ended up only being about 17000 there this afternoon, but atmosphere was pretty good.

Our smaller than normal contingent was surrounded by that putrid orange though :ugh:

Great to see Mish around - she wasn't literally sitting on the toilet block with her fellow Tigers fans as I first thought she was :D