PDA

View Full Version : Legion Round 10: Titans V Bulldogs

titanstattman
05-05-08, 09:00 PM
I know we have a bye this week and than we play the dogs on the Friday 16th 7.30pm gates open at 5.30pm.

I think this will be a very big game as there is alot of dog's fans on the coast and they do hav alot of fans who travel to watch them play.

So grab ur famliy and friends and join us at SKilled....:fist:

jenwood
05-05-08, 09:20 PM
We need to be extra loud for this match as there are certainly way too many dogs supporters here for my liking!. In our group of 26 there are at least 8 Dogs/Titans supporters! This match will certainly test their loyalty!;) Wat jersey will you be wearing hey Dean? Titans:thumbsup: or Dogs:nope:

TITAN PETE
05-05-08, 09:33 PM
The difference with Titans & B.dogs fans is if we are getting beat by 12 with 20minutes to go we Won't leave the stadium like they will :cry: :laugh:

goldcoastitans
06-05-08, 12:17 PM
there and if its not cold .....painted :D

Paul
06-05-08, 01:22 PM
Look out for the influx of lime green gemini's and bright yellow mazda rx7's with big stereos around Robina next friday.

DIEHARD
06-05-08, 03:05 PM
Can't wait for this game! Should be a HUGE turn out from The Legion!

It'll be great to have the Smurfs and everyone else back with us.

We missed you at the Titans v Warriors game but we sure did the Legion proud even with our numbers depleted!

This game will be huge! We'll also be missing any Origin representatives, so it will be interesting to see who gets picked.

titanstattman
06-05-08, 06:00 PM
there and if its not cold .....painted :D

You better be there and if ur not panited get the shirts and put the letters on that...

DIEHARD
06-05-08, 06:11 PM
You better be there and if ur not panited get the shirts and put the letters on that...

I like how the smurfs if not painted still turn up in full Titans uniform with jerseys. :salute:

titanstattman
06-05-08, 07:06 PM
I like how the smurfs if not painted still turn up in full Titans uniform with jerseys. :salute:

Yes how true and with us and the smurfs there those dog's wont be heard...:eyebrows:

titanstattman
07-05-08, 12:03 PM
Hey c-whiz if u like u can bring ur flag again i would be happy to give it is frist night time wave at skilled?????

C-Whiz
07-05-08, 04:52 PM
Hey c-whiz if u like u can bring ur flag again i would be happy to give it is frist night time wave at skilled?????

No worries mate, you got it again!

BTW, everyone should expect tighter security than normal at this game.
Last time I was informed cans are potential missiles.
This time I think they will be looking for flares, concealed weapons and mullet hair-cuts ;)

titanstattman
07-05-08, 07:07 PM
No worries mate, you got it again!

BTW, everyone should expect tighter security than normal at this game.
Last time I was informed cans are potential missiles.
This time I think they will be looking for flares, concealed weapons and mullet hair-cuts ;)

Hahahah how funny.:D

goldcoastitans
07-05-08, 08:57 PM
funny C-Whiz...that was good :D

titanstattman
09-05-08, 03:06 PM
I know its a week away but im inching at the feet to get to the footy im glad the ball is on tomoro night cuz our team not playing there not much more to do... hehehe

goldcoastitans
09-05-08, 03:08 PM
man i wish i was going to the ball :(

GCT_89
09-05-08, 03:12 PM
will it be a 5:15 gates open for a t 5:30 u/20s then main game at 7:30, like most friday nights?

im so keen for this game, i feel all out of whack with last round being an away game, and the fact that we lost doesnt help...... then a bye week........its killing me..........lol

daveyk
10-05-08, 11:49 AM
will it be a 5:15 gates open for a t 5:30 u/20s then main game at 7:30, like most friday nights?

im so keen for this game, i feel all out of whack with last round being an away game, and the fact that we lost doesnt help...... then a bye week........its killing me..........lol

i hear ya brother...

bring on the doggies... looking forward to kicking them back to their kennels:fight:

titanstattman
10-05-08, 02:13 PM
i hear ya brother...

bring on the doggies... looking forward to kicking them back to their kennels:fight:

Brother plz let me know if im wrong here but isint that wat i said on the gold coast news wen they came saw me after i got the tatt done let me hav a look here :ugh: yes im right...:fight: :laugh: :laugh:

daveyk
12-05-08, 10:25 PM
man i wish i was going to the ball :(

how funny would it have been to have the smurfs at the ball on sat night????

anyways, will you guys be painting up for fridays game??? or are you unsure yet???

goldcoastitans
13-05-08, 10:31 AM
Davy the nights have being friggen COLD lately :D but hey with enough beers in us maybe it could be happening :)
ps im missing my MUMS BDAY for this game guys!! now thats a LEGION SUPPORTER ....i think we might have to make her a bday sign :D

titanstattman
13-05-08, 11:30 AM
Davy the nights have being friggen COLD lately :D but hey with enough beers in us maybe it could be happening :)
ps im missing my MUMS BDAY for this game guys!! now thats a LEGION SUPPORTER ....i think we might have to make her a bday sign :D

Well i say u hav to get prainted up as the u missed the last game and we were there:D :D and since everone is back this week i think i would be fitting??? :fist: :fist:

goldcoastitans
13-05-08, 03:05 PM
ill speak to the I.T.A.N and S see what they think :D

daveyk
13-05-08, 07:31 PM

ill speak to the I.T.A.N and S see what they think :D

now your starting to make some sense... hahaha

nah all good brother, i will be happy to see all you guys back at the game...

am looking at heading into kookoo tapas and lounge after the game on friday night if anyone is interested....

DIEHARD
14-05-08, 05:42 AM
A Happy Birthday sign for your mum sounds like a good idea. You should bring her to the game even.

Can't wait for this game, as GCT has said in the past, it's been hard not having a home game with a away/loss and a bye.

titanstattman
14-05-08, 06:18 PM
come on the legion and the titans come on baby

Paul
15-05-08, 09:11 PM
We have a special guest tomorrow night boys and girls. A titanette will be joining us at the front of sec 30. She unfortunately has done her knee and is out of the squad so last weekend she asked me if tickets to the legion would be cool so obviously I answered positively and I just saw her again and she will be there at the front of the legion tomorrow night so everyone make her welcome.Her name is Jess

Steve
15-05-08, 09:22 PM
Good stuff, Paul!
Now we just need to get her in a legion helmet... :D

Dragons
15-05-08, 09:34 PM
Good stuff, Paul!

I have a fireman helmet :eyebrows:

Paul
15-05-08, 09:37 PM
Good stuff, Paul!

I did offer my legion helmet

also she actually asked if anyone painted their face at the ground as she wants to do it.

DIEHARD
16-05-08, 01:16 AM
Awesome! We really are becoming a little hub. Great that she wants to sit with The Legion! :thumbsup:

See you all tonight! Get in early and grab those seats!

goldcoastitans
16-05-08, 10:09 AM
now im even more excited about the game tonight haha

daveyk
16-05-08, 05:06 PM
one of my friends is a titanette....

i will just leave it at that.... :)

Paul
16-05-08, 11:17 PM

LOL I liked our in depth convo about that tonight Dave :D

Steve
17-05-08, 12:50 AM

I noticed you getting some attention from one of the ladies. :eyebrows:

Paul
17-05-08, 01:04 PM
Hey Dave

http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn97/legionftmfw/P5160296.jpg
:D

Steve
19-05-08, 06:20 PM
Photos!

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y3/greyko/titans/round10/legion-11.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y3/greyko/titans/round10/legion-12.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y3/greyko/titans/round10/legion-4.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y3/greyko/titans/round10/legion-5.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y3/greyko/titans/round10/legion-7.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y3/greyko/titans/round10/titanettes-2.jpg

Blade loving every minute of being jostled by the cheerleaders. :D
Speaking of whom...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y3/greyko/titans/round10/titanettes.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y3/greyko/titans/round10/legion-13.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y3/greyko/titans/round10/legion-14.jpg

goldcoastitans
19-05-08, 06:25 PM
Awesome photos as usual steve ...:)

Paul
19-05-08, 06:38 PM
what the hell is chief doing? hahahaha

goldcoastitans
19-05-08, 06:40 PM
screaming WE ARE THE TITANS....

BringBackWillie
19-05-08, 11:06 PM
Boof - is that you I see with NO Titans jersey on??? :ugh:

DIEHARD
20-05-08, 09:32 AM
Boof - is that you I see with NO Titans jersey on??? :ugh:

He did but in the last 10 minutes he put a jumper over it. ;)

Just joking.

I don't know what's going on, but he was sick and I'm glad he crawled to Skilled Park and turned up. :salute:

It is weird to see each other in civvies though isn't it?

BTW Steve fantastic photos! As I said to you on MSN, we'd be lost without you and your photos really do show everyone how fun Section 30 is.

We got such a great crew. Your photos do a great job selling The Legion.

BringBackWillie
20-05-08, 09:12 PM
He did but in the last 10 minutes he put a jumper over it. ;)

Just joking.

I don't know what's going on, but he was sick and I'm glad he crawled to Skilled Park and turned up. :salute:

Great commitment Boof. I thought you had another gig in a box but then didn't think you were overly dressed up for the box either :?)

DIEHARD
20-05-08, 09:32 PM
Speaking of Boof, dispite my complaints he insisted on calling the game 15mins from full time. Saying if we lose he'll streak. He looked even sicker over the next 15mins, turning diffferent shades of green and blue.

But the Titans won in the end and all sports fans won with Boof not streaking.