I love the 20's :fist:

DIEHARD
01-05-08, 10:54 PM
Knights vs Titans kick off 3:15 pm.

This will also be telecast LIVE on Fox Sports 2! :thumbsup:

DIEHARD
01-05-08, 11:05 PM
Under-20 Knights littered with class

MATHEW Thompson is the man behind the microphone calling all the Toyota Cup action on Fox Sports. This weekend, the live and exclusive coverage continues, and Mathew takes a look at the form of the teams and the young guns to watch heading into round eight.

After their second win of the season against the Roosters, and a bye last weekend, the Knights return home with hopes high of another impressive display against the Titans in their Toyota Cup clash.

The Knights impressed during their thumping win over Adrian Lam's Roosters, playing with great speed and skill, especially out wide.

Newcastle five-eighth Ryan Stig was a standout two weeks ago in Gosford. His passing game, and ability to read the match shows his obvious potential.

The kicking game of halfback Marty Paulson was also solid, while towering centre Jared Edwards is a real handful for opposition defence, especially when he can isolate his opponent in a one-on-one situation.

Sione Tovo and Joseph Iosefo are natural leaders in the forward pack, and are powerful, damaging ball runners. To that end, the Gold Coast defence will need to improve significantly from last weekend's loss to the Warriors.

The Junior Warriors did the bulk of the damage up the middle of the ruck on Sunday at Skilled Park, an approach Newcastle will aim to follow.

Dynamic Titans fullback Shannon Walker had limited involvement with the ball against New Zealand, but still managed to score two tries.

If Walker can find the football more, he's a real game breaker.

This could be a close one, but the Titans need to improve to beat the Knights side, that looks to be on the up.

My Tip - Knights by 10.

Catch all the Toyota Cup action live on Fox Sports 2 on Saturday with the Knights v Titans at 2.30pm then on Sunday see Warriors v Raiders at 12.15pm.

Source: http://www.foxsports.com.au

Steve
02-05-08, 10:38 PM
Has anyone got foxtel and can record this game?

Someone I know really wants to see it but doesn't have fox, and lives in Melbourne, and would REALLY love a copy of it!

DIEHARD
02-05-08, 10:59 PM
Maybe Paul or DaveyK can.

I'll be watching it at Crushers Leagues Club at 3:15pm with Steve and GCT and Goatus.

BING103
03-05-08, 08:50 AM
Has anyone got foxtel and can record this game?

Someone I know really wants to see it but doesn't have fox, and lives in Melbourne, and would REALLY love a copy of it!

Hey Mate,

A guy by the name of James Gould at www.marathonstadium.com should be able to have highlights up during the week.

He does it for all the Knights Games and has recently been doing U20 Knights games.

Note thats its only Highlights, not the full game.

kwigibo
03-05-08, 01:32 PM
Paper says Walker dislocated his finger and is out for several weeks.

Capital_Shark
04-05-08, 04:00 PM
Some good prospects in that Titans squad. Kayne Lawton especially. Didn't mind the number 8 either, got his head through the line more often than not. Fella who replaced Walker at the back looked alright as well.

Steve
04-05-08, 04:44 PM
That was Rapana. He's been playing great, but that's probably the best game I've seen from him. Apparently fullback is his favoured position.
Will Matthews in the second row also played great. (The one who took that intercept, seen him do it before too)

Was good to see the lads get a win away from home, and a big win too!

TITAN PETE
04-05-08, 10:17 PM
Paper says Walker dislocated his finger and is out for several weeks.

Yeah he did dislocate his finger at training but when he's back don't be suprised if he's playing for Seagulls :gossip:

TITAN PETE
04-05-08, 10:25 PM
This was a great match with Rapana a standout & also the 80 metre intercept try by Big Will Mathews :fist:

kwigibo
04-05-08, 10:36 PM
Yeah he did dislocate his finger at training but when he's back don't be suprised if he's playing for Seagulls :gossip:

Is his birthday between now and then?

TITAN PETE
04-05-08, 10:47 PM
Is his birthday between now and then?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ;)

TITAN PETE
12-05-08, 09:03 PM

Look who turned out for Seagulls on the weekend , Shannon Walker ;)