PDA

View Full Version : WII: Wii Fit

~lee~
30-04-08, 10:18 PM
Does anyone else have this? I was a bit skeptical of it before my bro got it but i think its a pretty cool device. Not only does it help you 'get fit' it does it with games!
Its something all the family or friends can do too and compete against each other for the top scores, i imagine the balance ones would be fun when drunk.

Super Cronk
01-05-08, 06:46 PM
i wanna get it...just to see how it goes. i probably wouldnt use it much...as i prefer gym/ or going outside to do stuff.

~lee~
02-05-08, 12:57 AM
i wanna get it...just to see how it goes. i probably wouldnt use it much...as i prefer gym/ or going outside to do stuff.

Mate you can jog through the park lol I chose light jog seemed to go on for years.

Super Cronk
11-12-08, 07:51 PM
hows the wii fit going champ?

daveyk
11-12-08, 08:46 PM
i also got the Wii:FIT when it came out.....

it is an awesome device...

i just recently got Shaun White: Snowboarding and after approx 20mins of playing it i was stuffed...

unfortunately i just have alot of time to get on much

Nathalie
12-12-08, 09:43 AM
I want one :( now now now

DIEHARD
12-12-08, 01:44 PM
Being a Nintendo nerd I actually haven't got this. looks good though, but I'm off to JBHIFI to get Star Trek Conquest because I'm also a Trekkie.

Super Cronk
12-12-08, 04:25 PM
....does it get any nerdier?

only joking.

ive been playing the **** out of resident evil 4 on wii...awesome game

~lee~
13-12-08, 03:56 AM
hows the wii fit going champ?

lol i am offically wii unfit! I havnt played it for ages, too busy on Fifa 09 on the xbox 360.

Did you buy it yet?

Super Cronk
13-12-08, 10:07 AM
nah man. just RE 4.

dee13
27-12-08, 10:40 AM
How good is this thing. I hate computer games with a passion. I think they are not good for your health and also aren't good for kids communication and social skills but the Wii fit and sport is awesome. I have just played it for the first time over christmas and my wife and I were so impressed that we went out and bought the console, games, extra controllers, the lot straight away.

I don't have the money to watch steroid abusing gym junkies show off infront of the mirror but this is probably as good as a medium workout.

I did 4 bouts of boxing on sports and I feel like I have done a weight session.

The ten pin bowling pinches you in the same spots as it would in a real bowling alley.

THIS IS A PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT:

Sorry if I have offended any of the following

*Steroid abusing gym junkies. Don't get angry now. Nah they wouldn't be reading this... there too busy looking at themselves in the mirror and shaving their legs.

Kids who have little to no communication and social skills. Let me simplify it for you. Nup.... Ummmm..... Yep.... Ummmm.... I dun no......Whateva...... Ummm.............................................. .........:poke:

Nathalie
27-12-08, 10:48 AM
Well all played Wii yesterday. This morning we all woke up with sore limbs :laugh: I don't think you even have to play the Wii Fit to get a workout, just play one of the normal games!

DIEHARD
27-12-08, 04:20 PM
Glad to hear you like it Dee. I got some Wii games for Christmas. Gonna get back into it. :thumbsup:

dee13
27-12-08, 05:16 PM
Glad to hear you like it Dee. I got some Wii games for Christmas. Gonna get back into it. :thumbsup:

I got Mario V Sonic at the Olympics this morning. I need to take a shower everytime I use it. Im usually sweating by the time im finished.

This Wii has costed me $600 in 24 hours:doh: I don't spend that much on football.

The good thing about it is, it works up a thirst. A good workout is a good enough excuse to have a beer.:drinkies:

Super Cronk
28-12-08, 05:05 PM
dont think my wii is going to get used ever again...i picked up the ps3 on boxing day and love it.

dee13
29-12-08, 08:36 AM
I think I got the last WiiFit on the Gold Coast yesterday.

That brings the total to around $850 in 2 days on Wii gear alone.

When they sell these thing they should come with a personal massage therapist. Ohh my god Im sore.

shamus
29-12-08, 09:26 AM
The kids combined their resources and bought me and the wife a Wii for Xmas. Bloody awesome......I love it. I can't stay away from it and you are right Dee about the boxing. After everyone goes to bed (less embarrassing that way) I get into the boxing and by the end of my 'session' I am dripping.

P.S. I am the undisputed WBA, WBC and WBO world champion......

Super Cronk
29-12-08, 07:33 PM
I think I got the last WiiFit on the Gold Coast yesterday.

That brings the total to around $850 in 2 days on Wii gear alone.

When they sell these thing they should come with a personal massage therapist. Ohh my god Im sore.

i got a mate who is manager at target, he reckons the wii out sells the ps3 and 360 by hundreds and hundreds per week.

Hoppy2007Dragons
04-01-09, 02:22 PM
Best Christmas present i evr got, i ended up getting wii sports, crash and star trek, but the gf is off to get wii fit, does anyone know of any cricket games on wii or plans for cricket games.

Steve
04-01-09, 03:03 PM
I played with it the first time over xmas at my sister's place.

While you definitely get a work out even from the Wii sports let alone anything on the fit, still dont think it can replace going out and getting some proper exercise. That said, for people who just aren't going to do that, the Wii is better than nothing.

dee13
04-01-09, 04:05 PM
Best Christmas present i evr got, i ended up getting wii sports, crash and star trek, but the gf is off to get wii fit, does anyone know of any cricket games on wii or plans for cricket games.

Im not sure of proper cricket games but there is a beach cricket game in the Wii BIG BEACH SPORTS. It sells at E.B. Games for about $49.95

craigyd
05-01-09, 10:54 AM
My wife and i got the kids the wii for xmas,i think we play it more than them

titanstattman
05-01-09, 11:01 AM
As soon as the wii came out i took the xbox in and walked out with the wii it was the best thing iv done.....

crickets games there is about 4 diffent games...

hicksey
05-01-09, 08:03 PM
lol i love the wii i want one but have too much to pay for