PDA

View Full Version : Hey there

Broncos fan101
27-04-08, 09:19 AM
Hi I am a true blue Broncos fan. I hope you don't mind, I have always had a soft spot for you guys. I'm going to the match Broncos V Titans at Suncorp.

I hope you guys accept me.

Cheers

Timmy Titans
27-04-08, 10:19 AM
Don't worry everyone shuld accept you

We accept virtually everyone

Can't thnink of anyone we haven't

eelectrica
27-04-08, 05:04 PM
Everyone's welcome here. The more, the merrier ;)

DIEHARD
28-04-08, 07:07 AM
Hi I am a true blue Broncos fan. I hope you don't mind, I have always had a soft spot for you guys. I'm going to the match Broncos V Titans at Suncorp.

Cheers

Hey welcome to the Titans forum! We sure will accept you, we have a lot of Broncos fans already on the forum.

Hopefully we can convince you to make the Titans your 2nd team or come to a few games at Skilled Park!

Boofhead
28-04-08, 05:06 PM
Turn back now, or get ready to be flamed! :D

Heh, welcome to the forums! :)

goldcoastitans
28-04-08, 05:07 PM
Welcome to the best forum ever!

Tamwelg
29-04-08, 12:43 AM

Cheers

Everyone is welcome here :thumbsup:, well almost everyone :dizzy: sometimes I wonder, TITANPETE *cough* C-WHIZ *cough* just joking.

TITAN PETE
29-04-08, 02:48 PM
Everyone is welcome here :thumbsup:, well almost everyone :dizzy: sometimes I wonder, TITANPETE *cough* C-WHIZ *cough* just joking.

It's called Passion so just don't put Shyte on the TITANS:nope: :surprise: :mad: :p :eyebrows: :dizzy:

titanstattman
29-04-08, 04:51 PM
It's called Passion so just don't put Shyte on the TITANS:nope: :surprise: :mad: :p :eyebrows: :dizzy:

Haha funny.

Welcome here have fun......

And if u dont:fight: :fight: *jokes*