PDA

View Full Version : Legion: That's Gold!

DIEHARD
24-04-08, 11:08 PM
I was just watching The Footy Show and That's Gold! came on.

And they went around the grounds and they went to Skilled Park and I thought, oh okay this will be interesting.

I didn't think we'd get on, but after a try was scored they panned along the Legion and in the very last seat was the champion with the giant blue fist! (I can't remember his name, but he was my hero before I saw this.)

I think maybe Doug or someone actually knows him, so please let me know and we can heap praise on him!

And he was doing THAT'S GOLD with his giant fist! CLASSIC!

How about those Titans fans they are true blue!

TITAN PETE
24-04-08, 11:12 PM
I was just watching The Footy Show and That's Gold! came on.

And they went around the grounds and they went to Skilled Park and I thought, oh okay this will be interesting.

I didn't think we'd get on, but after a try was scored they panned along the Legion and in the very last seat was the champion with the giant blue fist! (I can't remember his name, but he was my hero before I saw this.)

I think maybe Doug or someone actually knows him, so please let me know and we can heap praise on him!

And he was doing THAT'S GOLD with his giant fist! CLASSIC!

How about those Titans fans they are true blue!

I saw it too mate & i think thats Dee's mate, "The Karate Kid" :fight:

DIEHARD
24-04-08, 11:26 PM
I saw it too mate & i think thats Dee's mate, "The Karate Kid" :fight:

Oh yea! Dee! He must have been telling us at the touch footy.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v39/homesick_alien/P4050174.jpg

Here he is!

goldcoastitans
28-04-08, 06:00 PM
:D its actually the Smurfs mate ...his name is LUKE and that is not him above...but u can catch luke at every Titans home game and he is usually sitting nexto us. I called him during the Footy show and we had a good laugh about it ...hes a champ :D