PDA

View Full Version : Titans Sole NRL Leaders!

DIEHARD
20-04-08, 03:53 PM
The Roosters have lost! As well as the Sharks.

Leaving the mighty Gold Coast Titans on 10 points and sole NRL Leaders!

We have broken away from the pack!

Paul
20-04-08, 04:20 PM
awesome news

Now lets smash the warriors

West_Titan
20-04-08, 04:37 PM
Yeah!! We're Number 1#
Thanks Knights for beating the Roosters!
Great game Friday night! All you Titans fans were great.
Titans have the best Home ground in the NRL lets get 100% wins for 08!

DIEHARD
20-04-08, 04:42 PM
I know some spoil sports will suggest we shouldn't get a head of ourselves.

Well we aren't we are just enjoying each week and event as it comes. You can't put your emotions on hold until October, if fans do that, we all lose out. You got to suck the marrow out of life.

Let's enjoy all the highs and lows and savour it all.

It sure is an amazing thing to see our brand new club only 1 year old leading the competition. Let's hope we can keep up the good work on Sunday at Skilled Park against the visiting Warriors!

I know the fans will be keyed up to get behind the Titans!

The away match against the Knights is also looking like a key battle. :thumbsup:

It certainly is an honour to lead the competition and it will be great motivation for us to maintain our form but also for other clubs to knock us off!

TITAN PETE
20-04-08, 04:46 PM
It sounds Awesome & if we can beat the Warriors & the Knights we then have a bye so it looks Great at the moment :thumbsup:

This is a little different to what we expected but i'm very happy to be leading :surprise:

kwigibo
20-04-08, 04:48 PM
Is this the right place to make a tasteless joke regarding the relative positions of Tits and ****s now being more anatomically precise?

eelectrica
20-04-08, 05:15 PM
Gotta enjoy the moment while it lasts. We all know the the season has a long way to go, but moments like these are what you live for as a supporter.

Given the number of home games the Titans have early in the season, they really had to get off to this kind of start though.

Great opportunity next week to really consolidate top position with the Warriors. Not that they'll be easy, and certainly be looking to bounce back.

amaline
20-04-08, 05:33 PM
I know some spoil sports will suggest we shouldn't get a head of ourselves.

I think it's great that everyone is appreciating all the hard work and effort the boys have put in so far this season. The spoil sports are probably just people who have thrown their money away betting the Titans will get wooden spoon. ;)

Meh
20-04-08, 06:14 PM
Seems to be a lot of pressure to win this one hey.

Top of the ladder versing 13th while undefeated at home against a team who hasn't won away yet who got schooled last week and missing their regular captain and fullback...what could go wrong?

We'll have to wait and see wont we :thumbsup:

It's going to take epic proportions of complacency and chocking to lose this one!

patskE
20-04-08, 06:45 PM
w00t 1st team to be coming 1st outright this season yay!

man warriors are had to pick
u never know
i think 1st half will be close but the likes of campbell will start to crave the big nz boys out towards end
might even be worth bringing walker on the bench for the last 20min alone ahah

GCT_07
20-04-08, 06:51 PM
WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!

What a great start!!!!!!!!!!!!

Warriors...... No Worries..... Bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And there is no chance I m missin another game....... be there with bells on..... oooops sorry... not bells..... DRUMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Supergoose
20-04-08, 10:48 PM
Definitely an opportunity to experiment with a speed machine on the bench - Either Walker or Bowen would be good. Maybe push Presto up into the line in the 2nd half and throw the fresh player in at fullback - should put more pressure on the defence of the opposition. Timing will be everything but there's no point going with 4 big men on the bench if we're not going to use them and we also have 2 centres and a five-eighth who can push into the pack!

kwigibo
20-04-08, 11:49 PM
Definitely an opportunity to experiment with a speed machine on the bench - Either Walker or Bowen would be good. Maybe push Presto up into the line in the 2nd half and throw the fresh player in at fullback - should put more pressure on the defence of the opposition. Timing will be everything but there's no point going with 4 big men on the bench if we're not going to use them and we also have 2 centres and a five-eighth who can push into the pack!

An excellent idea