PDA

View Full Version : Legion Round 7: Titans vs Warriors

daveyk
19-04-08, 06:35 PM
As i hear this is shaping up to be yet another sell-out crowd.
Once again we are calling up upon all Titan supporters to join us in Sectiion 30 "THE LEGION"

LETS GET LOUD AND PROUD!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

titanstattman
19-04-08, 06:37 PM
As i hear this is shaping up to be yet another sell-out crowd.
Once again we are calling up upon all Titan supporters to join us in Sectiion 30 "THE LEGION"

LETS GET LOUD AND PROUD!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

Oh yes and myself and chief will be there loud and proud so look out here we come sec 30!!! hhehe:laugh:

DIEHARD
19-04-08, 07:10 PM
Yea this game is HUGE!

There are a lot of Kiwis on the Coast.

And it's a fact that we got owned at Carrara by Kiwi chants when we faced the Warriors.

We simply can not allow this to happen again at Skilled Park!

hully gully
20-04-08, 04:43 PM
when kiwi's are getting beat they go silent [ only sing when ya winning syndrome] the way we score points will keep em quiet. we genraly get off to a quick start... titans riding high....

Steve
20-04-08, 04:51 PM
Gonna be good having doug and chief back!
Hopefully it's a fine day and the smurfs come blue again. :D

GCT_07
20-04-08, 06:07 PM
Deffinatley there this week...... already changed the rosters at work to make sure.

That was murder watching it on TV last week...... paid for it the next day with only 1.5 hours sleep..... but worth it.

The warriors are going to be no worries..... :fight:

GCT_89
20-04-08, 07:51 PM
Gonna be good having doug and chief back!
Hopefully it's a fine day and the smurfs come blue again. :D

big blow for the Legion......smurfs cant make it to this one........

oh wells, we'll still be loud n proud.....

cant wait for this one........!!!!!!!!!!

should be bringing 3 drums down..........+DIEHARDs one..... and with the scores favouring the TITANS, its gonna be all too easy to drown out those kiwi fans....................

goldcoastitans
21-04-08, 09:44 AM
Oh yes and myself and chief will be there loud and proud so look out here we come sec 30!!! hhehe:laugh:

Aaaaaah u and chief are going to be there .....and this is the first game i am going to miss at home this year :( ...you and chief are going to have to make the next home game

BringBackWillie
21-04-08, 05:25 PM
Hey guys - will be up on the Coast for this one - see you then!

DIEHARD
21-04-08, 05:30 PM
Hey guys - will be up on the Coast for this one - see you then!

ALRIGHT!

Got some reinforcements from the South! :salute:

Paul
21-04-08, 05:54 PM
Aaaaaah u and chief are going to be there .....and this is the first game i am going to miss at home this year :( ...you and chief are going to have to make the next home game

are you all missing the game?You lot seem to take up 1/3 of the bay so it'll be a big gap to fill (especially noise wise)

The snorks will have to crank it up a notch with you guys gone :D

DIEHARD
21-04-08, 06:07 PM
Yea we are gonna have to dig deep and bring some reserves on.

At least we have Tatsman and Chief back!

daveyk
21-04-08, 10:47 PM
as i am writing this, am finally watching a replay of last weeks game... it gives me goosbumps on how loud the drums are and that they come through so clear... its a pitty that u cant really make out what it is that we are chanting..

all i can say is

"BRING ON THE KIWI's"

am so pumped up for this one....

GCT_07
21-04-08, 11:03 PM
Got an extra one coming...... and looking tomorrow at how to get some more.

I had no choice but to watch it on TV :cry: and the drums made it so much better so I m on a mission to get some more there. Had another painted up.

As for the chant.... all the ones i ve thought of for playing against a kiwi team... just arent something you would yell out :D

daveyk
21-04-08, 11:06 PM
As for the chant.... all the ones i ve thought of for playing against a kiwi team... just arent something you would yell out :D

hahahahaha

they are kiwis am sure they would say alot worse

LOL

kwigibo
21-04-08, 11:17 PM
Got an extra one coming...... and looking tomorrow at how to get some more.

I had no choice but to watch it on TV :cry: and the drums made it so much better so I m on a mission to get some more there. Had another painted up.

What are your drum sources? I was out today and was looking for paraphernalia for the next game, with an eye for drums and other instruments/noisemakers, and the music shops seemed to only have drum sets, and expensive ones too.

To that matter, what other instruments would fit? Trumpets appear to be verboten.

GCT_07
21-04-08, 11:22 PM
So far we have pulled all the smaller drums out of a drum kit which had a busted base drum....... too hard on the pedal :doh:

But now that s the last of them so I suppose I look now for either another drum kit or try and find another way.....

GCT_07
21-04-08, 11:29 PM
Searching for drums... came accross this.... cracked me up...... how cool.... dont think it be very loud... but at least is "similar" colours

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Childrens-Musical-Instrument-Plastic-Toy-Drum_W0QQitemZ260230459013QQihZ016QQcategoryZ10600 4QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem :D

kwigibo
21-04-08, 11:42 PM
Searching for drums... came accross this.... cracked me up...... how cool.... dont think it be very loud... but at least is "similar" colours

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Childrens-Musical-Instrument-Plastic-Toy-Drum_W0QQitemZ260230459013QQihZ016QQcategoryZ10600 4QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem :D

Funny ;)

But the more advanced kid's kits could be worth checking out. Usually only 3 crappy drums, but good enough for beating on at the footy, and not a big investment.

this kind of thing

http://www.oo.com.au/Junior_3_Piece_Drum_Set_P4272C346.cfm

DIEHARD
21-04-08, 11:47 PM
I think we should go easy with drums. If we have too many, we will get out of time and there won't be any unity with the drumming. 3-4 max. No other group has more than that and even that is really pushing the upper stratosphere.

What we R-E-A-L-L-Y need to work on is smaller flags and more importantly banners, especially player banners.

Any other novelty or gimmick items most welcome. :D

kwigibo
21-04-08, 11:53 PM
What we R-E-A-L-L-Y need to work on is smaller flags and more importantly banners, especially player banners.

Any other novelty or gimmick items most welcome. :D

Like this?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v175/kwigibo/DSCF5267.jpg

kwigibo
21-04-08, 11:56 PM
I think we should go easy with drums. If we have too many, we will get out of time and there won't be any unity with the drumming. 3-4 max. No other group has more than that and even that is really pushing the upper stratosphere.

I just wanted to make some more noise on the right hand side, and the fuzz kept coming down on the snorks' efforts.

GCT_07
22-04-08, 12:07 AM
Funny ;)

But the more advanced kid's kits could be worth checking out. Usually only 3 crappy drums, but good enough for beating on at the footy, and not a big investment.

this kind of thing

http://www.oo.com.au/Junior_3_Piece_Drum_Set_P4272C346.cfm

Just dont go bidding on any on ebay at the moment.... got some pretty decent kits at a good price happening...... :thumbsup:

Diehard... just a bit of practice.... tis all good... we will be in time in no time... ;)

DIEHARD
22-04-08, 12:11 AM
Is Mel going to be at the game on the weekend?

Syl? Do you know? We missed her on Friday night!

titanstattman
22-04-08, 09:57 AM
Well thats right the chief and i will be back on sunday..

And if any1 is up for abit of drink b4 the game plz feel welcome to join all of us at DAVEYK place for a drink as he only lives 10min walk away so if ur catching the train down come abit early and come meet us for a drink.

So if ur up too it plz give myself or davek a PM for details hope too have a few of urs there....

DIEHARD
23-04-08, 12:19 PM
Cliffy GC will hopefully be joining The Legion for the first time.

A big Gold Coast fan from way back. But he should post here more, hint hint.

BringBackWillie
23-04-08, 05:49 PM
Is Mel going to be at the game on the weekend?

Syl? Do you know? We missed her on Friday night!

No, she's been in Sydney and will be missing this game too

Cant help with the drumming - got no skills there :( but will bring my banner up

DIEHARD
23-04-08, 05:56 PM
Just a reminder to everyone that this will be the FIRST Titans Under 20s game to be broadcast.

It's LIVE on Fox Sports 2.

So it's even more important to get there early to support them. We want to show everyone what great fans we are, for both the NRL and Toyota Cup Titans!

Judging by other Toyota Cup broadcasts, it might be a great opportunity for Titans and Legion fans to show off how passionate they are about their team. :thumbsup:

daveyk
23-04-08, 06:11 PM
Just a reminder to everyone that this will be the FIRST Titans Under 20s game to be broadcast.

It's LIVE on Fox Sports 2.

So it's even more important to get there early to support them. We want to show everyone what great fans we are, for both the NRL and Toyota Cup Titans!

Judging by other Toyota Cup broadcasts, it might be a great opportunity for Titans and Legion fans to show off how passionate they are about their team. :thumbsup:

have already got the recorder set for this one... will be good to watch it all back on monday....

for those who dont , gates open @ 11:30

GCT_07
23-04-08, 07:09 PM
for those who dont , gates open @ 11:30

Wonderful.... Thanks Daveyk ..... been trying to work it all out but had no idea on time....

Will be there..... Drums.... Flags... Helmets... and whatever else I can find ...............cant wait after missin the last one :cry: ... see it still effects me :fist:

Aussiematt
24-04-08, 12:38 PM
We wont be joining you's for this game. We need to give it a rest for a while, because apparently micheal searle wants us banned from the games. :| which i believe is abit harsh. All we did was get told off by the police for the whistles n horn, and we put them away as soon as they told us. Although one of the boys had a flask and copped a $600 fine which is fair enough..but having us ALL banned isnt right. Its a shame because we all really enjoy coming along and we put alot of money into it. i know ive been spending over $100 each time i go to a game.

anyway...
Have fun on sunday, do the titans proud!! we wouldve loved to be there.

goldcoastitans
24-04-08, 12:49 PM
that sucks Aussiematt is was fun having you guys in the Section 30 crowd and i thought the whistles and horn were a good idea!

hopefully we will see you guys there soon

titanstattman
24-04-08, 01:40 PM
We wont be joining you's for this game. We need to give it a rest for a while, because apparently micheal searle wants us banned from the games. :| which i believe is abit harsh. All we did was get told off by the police for the whistles n horn, and we put them away as soon as they told us. Although one of the boys had a flask and copped a $600 fine which is fair enough..but having us ALL banned isnt right. Its a shame because we all really enjoy coming along and we put alot of money into it. i know ive been spending over $100 each time i go to a game.

anyway...

That sucks mate sum times i think they should relax more at these games and just let ppl have fun, Ur mate with the flask he should have known better than to do that.

$100 i wish i could spend that but wen the cheif and i are together i think last game we spent around $350-380 each and sunday waont be much differnt.:D :D :D :D

kwigibo
24-04-08, 02:27 PM
$100 i wish i could spend that but wen the cheif and i are together i think last game we spent around $350-380 each and sunday waont be much differnt.:D :D :D :D

I wish I had that much to spend, sometimes I get away with spending zero dollars going to a game though :)

kwigibo
24-04-08, 02:30 PM

anyway...

That is a damn shame, we'll be spread thin as it is on sunday. This is Queensland, the fun police are always out in force unfortunately.

Aussiematt
24-04-08, 03:07 PM
Yea its quite disappointing...we all usually meet up before the game n catch the buses up together, so we're always chanting n shouting before we get to our seats. Even though we dont do anything wrong n we makesure no one in the group even swears it still gets the police attention..

But theres alot of our friends that hear how much fun we have in the legion n each week more n more want to come.

Ill be looking to get a group together of atleast 20 for the bulldogs game :) So hopefully well be joining u guys then!!

DIEHARD
24-04-08, 03:32 PM
I hope things work out and we see you back soon.

I know you guys go to a great effort and you obviously love the team. I especially love the banner you made for the last match.

I'm not really aware of the situation and didn't realise you were approached by police re: horn and whistle. They aren't the most popular items at rugby league matches. But I can vouch that you guys did put them away. I can also say that I think you guys have been fantastic supporters over the last few weeks.

It's a shame that one of your members broke the rules and has to bear the consequences.

While we are afforded a few privileges with our flags and drums, we also have to have a consistant and ceaseless effort to abide by all stadium rules and laws and work with the security and event staff as best as we can.

Also if anyone in our area is approached by police or security, please someone let me know so I can be aware of the situation and possibly mediate it.

Things as you mentioned like ensuring your group doesn't swear is an important one and one we should all take on board. We need to keep it PG. We are an all age group and most of us bring our own family and other fans don't want to hear it.

We also must control our own contribution to the atmosphere, especially with controlling when our drums are used. We don't want to end up like the Souths drummers. We need to pick our times to use them, key moments. And we need to get the drummers to sit together so they can unify and not sound like a dog's breakfast, because anyone that goes to the stadium knows that its hard to hear anything at ground zero, especially with helmets on.

Pretty much less is more. And drums always need to place 2nd fiddle to vocal support. Nothing beats that, that's what people want to hear and that is that people want to/can participate in. Our goal is to get all Titans fans in the stadium involved, not just make noise.

Looking forward to Sunday! TITANS!!

Paul
24-04-08, 05:28 PM

anyway...

are you the blokes on the end of section 30? with the blue hair/PJ's and stuff?

If so I'm personally GUTTED you'll be missing this week.You guys make SO much noise it's awesome.I can't see why drums are allowed in but trumpet/whistles aren't although I can understand if they don't like the air horns.

$600 for a flask seems a bit high as well,You could buy about 4 light beers at the bar for that much hahahahahahahaha

Hope you lot are back sooner than later

kwigibo
24-04-08, 05:49 PM

If so I'm personally GUTTED you'll be missing this week.You guys make SO much noise it's awesome.I can't see why drums are allowed in but trumpet/whistles aren't although I can understand if they don't like the air horns.

$600 for a flask seems a bit high as well,You could buy about 4 light beers at the bar for that much hahahahahahahaha

I can understand the whistle maybe too, not that the players would be able to hear it at the Skillet. But a plastic horn will never be mistaken for the official hooter, and is a great celebratory device when used properly, and a proper one is great for leading chants and the like. The only time I ever was on the side of the barmy army is when the trumpeter was kicked out of The Gabba. I don't want to live in the grey emotionless world that the Queensland sports authorities see as the ideal.

They'll kick the bugler out of Suncorp tomorrow night in the middle of the Last Post, just you wait and see.

Steve
24-04-08, 05:58 PM
Personally, whistles just bug the crap out of me, too high pitched. ;)
I don't mind drums and horns though.

This is one problem I see with the big stadiums. People say Suncorp is the best rugby league ground in the world, but where's the noise? Where's the colour? Hell, we were even being told to sit down and be quiet in the Legion bay at the start of the season.
At least at the traditional old suburban grounds you can make some noise, bring in some big flags and have a bit of fun.

C-Whiz
24-04-08, 07:15 PM
This is one problem I see with the big stadiums. People say Suncorp is the best rugby league ground in the world, but where's the noise? Where's the colour? Hell, we were even being told to sit down and be quiet in the Legion bay at the start of the season.
At least at the traditional old suburban grounds you can make some noise, bring in some big flags and have a bit of fun.

I'd rather see cheering your team at the RL to be more like going to the Melbourne Cup and riding your horse home than politely golf clapping at the polo!

But I guess the key here is to try and find the middle ground, but section 30 IMO is there for the hardcore TITANS supporters. For all others it should be enter at your own risk! Maybe they should make that clear when selling tickets?

Anyway, the Kiwis won't be complaining. They'll give as good as they get. You'll need to be extra loud on Sunday!

GCT_D-macca
24-04-08, 07:42 PM

yeh thats us haha... one of the police officers ever told the guy with the little trumpet/horn thingy that he would get a life ban if he blew it during play again because it could put off the players.. if thats the case then whats the idea of having that "tick tick boom" every time the titans put up a bomb? thats made to put the opposition off, and they a more likely to hear that than a little trumpet :nope:

kwigibo
24-04-08, 08:52 PM
yeh thats us haha... one of the police officers ever told the guy with the little trumpet/horn thingy that he would get a life ban if he blew it during play again because it could put off the players.. if thats the case then whats the idea of having that "tick tick boom" every time the titans put up a bomb? thats made to put the opposition off, and they a more likely to hear that than a little trumpet :nope:

Exactly.

Maybe the cop is some sort of rogue acoustics researcher who believes the frequencies and wavelengths of a tiny little plastic trumpet create a sound that unlike the miscellaneous screaming, yelling, cheering and banging of 27,000 people, resonates in the ears of rugby league players in a most discomforting way.

DIEHARD
24-04-08, 09:54 PM
Well anyway to get back on topic and get positive.

I'm pumped up for Sunday!

Do you realise it is the first time ANY Gold Coast team has been going for FIVE IN A ROW?! :thumbsup:

GCT_89
25-04-08, 09:36 AM
Well anyway to get back on topic and get positive.

I'm pumped up for Sunday!

Do you realise it is the first time ANY Gold Coast team has been going for FIVE IN A ROW?! :thumbsup:

yea and the game after that, we'll be the only gold coast team going for 6 in a row.............lol :p

cant wait for this........it will be a lil empty in the LEGION Bay this game, but it will still be great, and we'll still be making a lot of noise................. :thumbsup:

merk51
25-04-08, 09:51 AM
I am travelling up there tonight to make sure I am there - Go the Titans

GCT_89
25-04-08, 10:26 AM

are you going to be sitting with us in THE LEGION?

GCT_07
25-04-08, 05:43 PM

Hope you have Legion Tickets.... Just look for the loud crazy.... some painted.... group of people screamin.... otherwise known as section 30

See you there :thumbsup:

titanstattman
26-04-08, 04:53 PM
Hey all iv been thinking about sumthing we all can sing at games...

WE ARE THE TITANS (clap) MIGHTY MIGHTY TITANS!!!

Sumthing diff just putting it out there??????

Its prob been said b4 if so my bad..

DIEHARD
26-04-08, 05:50 PM
Game Day Schedule
11:15pm Public transport to Skilled Park commences
11:30pm GATES OPEN
11:50pm Toyota Cup: Titans U20s V Warriors U20s
2:00pm Jetstar Titans V NZ Warriors

Paul
26-04-08, 07:19 PM

I wasa thinking about the same tune but replace titans with LEGION

daveyk
26-04-08, 07:21 PM
i like it paul... do it like a war cry... just like what the snorks been doing... especially that they wont be there tomorrow

Paul
26-04-08, 07:32 PM
exactly, A war cry type feel to it.

Boofhead
26-04-08, 07:32 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beoJKg0KGgo

:thumbsup:

Paul
26-04-08, 07:33 PM
LOL thats awesome

daveyk
26-04-08, 07:36 PM
thats wikid as

can we do the dance also???

Darren Lockyer
27-04-08, 04:49 PM
It was good to see the legion on tv so many times throughout the game many with there beers..lol...i saw boofhead about 4-5 times on tv which was cool

Paul
27-04-08, 05:00 PM
Today after the u/20's I went and sat up in section 30 about 10 rows up and I have to say the legion noise is VERY noticable from the seats.DIEHARDS drum and both Doug and Dave stood out and it was good to see most of section 30 were joining in as soon as you guys started off with a chant.

I have footage of when presto scored and everyone was chanting PRESTO PRESTO and he gave the thumbs up to the legion

Hoppy2007Dragons
27-04-08, 05:11 PM
Just checking, a few shots of the legion poped up and i'm not sure but did steve go wearing a yellow shirt, cause if so u were caught on tv about 5 times, including during the u/20's, also the legion helmets looked very good.

Paul
27-04-08, 05:16 PM
yes steve had a yellow shirt on.

Myself and DIEHARD were on tele a few times in the U/20's

kwigibo
27-04-08, 05:53 PM
Just checking, a few shots of the legion poped up and i'm not sure but did steve go wearing a yellow shirt, cause if so u were caught on tv about 5 times, including during the u/20's, also the legion helmets looked very good.

Yeah, he got legionnaire's disease, makes you jaundiced.

titanstattman
27-04-08, 06:06 PM
Oh yeah wat a game and to all the fans well done

Paul
27-04-08, 06:21 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71qFDi0Z4eI

titanstattman
27-04-08, 06:26 PM
i think he really love wat we were doing he had the biggets smiley on his face.

Paul
27-04-08, 06:35 PM
This was my little nephews first footy game.He didn't stop screaming the whole 80 minutes :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OTJLuQclbQ

Steve
27-04-08, 06:47 PM
That was my Blade t-shirt! Now autographed by the big man. :D

Boofhead
27-04-08, 06:50 PM
It was good to see the legion on tv so many times throughout the game many with there beers..lol...i saw boofhead about 4-5 times on tv which was cool

We were all a bunch of media ****s today Timmy. :p

titanstattman
27-04-08, 07:50 PM
We were all a bunch of media ****s today Timmy. :p

We will all have to watch out for the bulli......:thumbsup:

DIEHARD
28-04-08, 10:55 AM
Some more pics from the Bulletin of Legion fans.

http://tools.goldcoast.com.au/admin/gallery_images/2008/04/28/41391.jpg

http://tools.goldcoast.com.au/admin/gallery_images/2008/04/28/41411.jpg
IT'S C WHIZ!!!! OMG!

http://tools.goldcoast.com.au/admin/gallery_images/2008/04/28/41301.jpg
DaveyK showing his nationalism with his brother Doug aka TitansTatsMan in the Legion helmet!

http://tools.goldcoast.com.au/admin/gallery_images/2008/04/28/41321.jpg
iT'S CHIEF! Boof is in the background to the right. And I think that is Whiz with his head cut off in the background as well.

kwigibo
28-04-08, 04:08 PM
There were some good shots of the legion on the replay today. And every half hour on fox sports news the were shots of Diehard and Steve and Tattman waving C-Whiz's flag. I had to wait until the end of the full replay to see what my new flag looked like, just before credits rolled :)

goldcoastitans
28-04-08, 04:14 PM
Exactly.

Maybe the cop is some sort of rogue acoustics researcher who believes the frequencies and wavelengths of a tiny little plastic trumpet create a sound that unlike the miscellaneous screaming, yelling, cheering and banging of 27,000 people, resonates in the ears of rugby league players in a most discomforting way.

LOl maybe that cop is that ex-security guard that used to tell us to sit down in section 30....maybe he upgraded to a nazi cop :)

dee13
28-04-08, 04:16 PM
This was my little nephews first footy game.He didn't stop screaming the whole 80 minutes :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OTJLuQclbQ

How cool is that, And the little fella even has a BLADE shirt on.

Say Hi to him from BLADE for me and say thanks for all of that cheering he did. He really helped the team win.:thumbsup:

goldcoastitans
28-04-08, 04:24 PM
Im so pissed off we missed the game lol u guys seemed to have an awesome time as usual and i love the PRESTO chant ....that lil man played his best game of the yr! Awesome

cannot wait to see everyone chanting at the Bulldogs game ......we might even bring out the paint if the weather decides to be kind to us :D

titanstattman
28-04-08, 04:28 PM
Im so pissed off we missed the game lol u guys seemed to have an awesome time as usual and i love the PRESTO chant ....that lil man played his best game of the yr! Awesome

cannot wait to see everyone chanting at the Bulldogs game ......we might even bring out the paint if the weather decides to be kind to us :D

Well if u dont the cheif and i will be there to give u a hiding if u dont :fight: :D :D .

DIEHARD
28-04-08, 04:32 PM
I guess one thing about the wave is that we sure can pick a time to start it but after that it takes on a life of its own. But a play for better or worse usually kills it, which is what happened on Sunday.

goldcoastitans
28-04-08, 04:34 PM
Well if u dont the cheif and i will be there to give u a hiding if u dont :fight: :D :D .

:D same goes for u guys ...u both not there u gonna get a hiding :D

DIEHARD
28-04-08, 04:39 PM
Gee we missed you guys on Sunday! Never leave us again! :cry:

goldcoastitans
28-04-08, 04:42 PM
hahaha dont intend to ever again ....it sucked knowing our team was playing and we were not there to support....i havent even watched the game yet!

Paul
28-04-08, 04:56 PM
How cool is that, And the little fella even has a BLADE shirt on.

Say Hi to him from BLADE for me and say thanks for all of that cheering he did. He really helped the team win.:thumbsup:

cheers mate, Next time I take him along I'll introduce him to you...err,I mean Blade :D He was stoked when blade and turbo were in front of us during the 2nd half so if it's cool I'll give you a heads up before the next time he comes so he can get a piccie :thumbsup:

Paul
28-04-08, 04:57 PM
hahaha dont intend to ever again ....it sucked knowing our team was playing and we were not there to support....i havent even watched the game yet!

you're in for a treat when you do, Watch our little number one carve them up all day long. It was brilliant.

Plus day games are ftw,The legion is in the shade 100% all day :D

titanstattman
28-04-08, 06:20 PM
:D same goes for u guys ...u both not there u gonna get a hiding :D

:salute: U dont have to worrie about that my peeps as the cheif and i will be there oh yeah baby..

kwigibo
28-04-08, 06:27 PM

Yeah, the left side of the front row was empty but for me and a very vocal 7 year old warriors fan. It takes a lot longer to get fired up when I'm not surrounded by half naked lunatics.

BringBackWillie
28-04-08, 09:41 PM
It was great to join the Legion again and see all the usual suspects. Would have liked to have seen the smurfs in action too though. Great to finally meet Dee too!

Loved how Blade and Turbo were on hand to help with the wave :)

This happy punter was extremely happy to get her mascot photos!:salute:

Titans Rock
28-04-08, 09:51 PM
like ur sig mate :D

Steve
28-04-08, 09:59 PM
Some photos!
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y3/greyko/titans/round7/titans-10.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y3/greyko/titans/round7/titans-13.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y3/greyko/titans/round7/titans-14.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y3/greyko/titans/round7/titans-16.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y3/greyko/titans/round7/titans-17.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y3/greyko/titans/round7/titans-20.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y3/greyko/titans/round7/titans-23.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y3/greyko/titans/round7/titans-4.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y3/greyko/titans/round7/titans-5.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y3/greyko/titans/round7/titans-6.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y3/greyko/titans/round7/titans-8.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y3/greyko/titans/round7/titans-9.jpg

Titansguy
29-04-08, 08:39 AM
Great photos Steve

i might even use a couple of them for the web page i am making at school based on the legion

titanstattman
29-04-08, 09:11 AM
Hows that 2nd last pic i look right at home flag in one hand and a beer in the other....... hehehehehe

DIEHARD
29-04-08, 01:14 PM
Great photos Steve

i might even use a couple of them for the web page i am making at school based on the legion

Good stuff, if you need anything let us know. Graphics, pictures or content. I'm sure we can find some stuff you need. :thumbsup:

dee13
29-04-08, 05:55 PM
Once again... AWESOME PHOTOS STEVE. Wow they make my photos from last year look a little ordinary.

BringBackWillie
29-04-08, 07:42 PM
Great shots TriggerHappySteve :D

Love the mascot photos!!!

daveyk
30-04-08, 06:46 PM
Hows that 2nd last pic i look right at home flag in one hand and a beer in the other....... hehehehehe

only coz your a massive unit brother

titanstattman
01-05-08, 04:06 PM
only coz your a massive unit brother

:surprise::eyebrows: :surprise: :eyebrows:

goldcoastitans
02-05-08, 09:35 AM
:surprise::eyebrows: :surprise: :eyebrows:

FRIGGEN GUNS! hahaha