PDA

View Full Version : Titans smash Broncos

Blunt_Beno
17-04-08, 11:25 PM
the titans fans smashed the broncos fans in the footy show trivia quiz. was good to see haha

Boofhead
17-04-08, 11:35 PM
Lets hope it follows suit tommorow. ;)

TITAN PETE
17-04-08, 11:45 PM
Lets hope it follows suit tommorow. ;)

Well last week the Storm Supporters flogged Manly's so i'm hoping that stat stays the same :fight:

DIEHARD
18-04-08, 12:55 AM
I was watching the Footy Show, actually enjoyed it alot with all the FOOTY talk!

The Titans fan, Dion I think his name was, did our club proud!

Not sure if he looks at the forum, but sign up mate so we can heap praise on you!

We'll be cheering the Titans trivia team on in the coming weeks.

I also hope tomorrow's game goes along in similar fashion!!!

lonegull
18-04-08, 07:16 AM
yeah it was a great footy show, the titans went well in the quiz, Gus gould gave the titans a great rap, i must admit he was always a great believer in the titans and pushed hard for the titans inclusion good on ya gus

DIEHARD
18-04-08, 11:25 AM
Gus gould gave the titans a great rap, i must admit he was always a great believer in the titans and pushed hard for the titans inclusion good on ya gus

That's true he was a stiff campaigner for us for years and wrote several articles pushing for our inclusion.

He said last night that the Titans will be the innovators over the next several years and it will be up to the other clubs to try and keep up.

kwigibo
18-04-08, 12:48 PM
That's true he was a stiff campaigner for us for years and wrote several articles pushing for our inclusion.

He said last night that the Titans will be the innovators over the next several years and it will be up to the other clubs to try and keep up.

And he along with everyone else on the footy show, and the fox sports NRL show, think the Rogers decision is an absolute travesty.

Blunt_Beno
18-04-08, 02:03 PM
I was watching the Footy Show, actually enjoyed it alot with all the FOOTY talk!

The Titans fan, Dion I think his name was, did our club proud!

Not sure if he looks at the forum, but sign up mate so we can heap praise on you!

We'll be cheering the Titans trivia team on in the coming weeks.

I also hope tomorrow's game goes along in similar fashion!!!

yeah i think he answered more broncos questions right then the broncos fans themselves haha, was great to see. well done champ :thumbsup:

Grimmace
18-04-08, 02:21 PM
Congrats to the titans supporters to winning awesome stuff samshing the broncos.

Was it me or did the broncos supporters take an age to get to the buzzer, i saw them going for it before the titans a couple of times but the titan supporters buzzed in before them wtf ?