PDA

View Full Version : Southern Legion Rnd 8: Knights vs Titans @ Energy Aust. 3rd May

Ryan
16-04-08, 04:32 PM
Just sounding out details of the Southern Legion for Rnd 8 vs The Knights........

I'm driving 1300km's to get there and I'll probably be rocking up to the stadium by myself. I'm keen to hook up with you Southerner's but I need to know what tickets to buy and what the arrangements are :thumbsup:

DIEHARD
16-04-08, 05:32 PM
I'm actually going to try and attend this match.

Unfortunately I don't think our southern general Syl can.

I'm sure we will get a great turn out none the less.

I went to the Knights v Broncos match at EA Stadium with the Sydney Stable last year. It was on Sunday night after the Manly v Titans game on during the day. So I did a double header.

It's a great stadium and it will be a lot of fun for whoever makes the effort to attend the game. :salute:

C-Whiz
16-04-08, 07:07 PM
Just sounding out details of the Southern Legion for Rnd 8 vs The Knights........

I'm driving 1300km's to get there and I'll probably be rocking up to the stadium by myself. I'm keen to hook up with you Southerner's but I need to know what tickets to buy and what the arrangements are :thumbsup:

Why drive mate? It's just cheaper to fly these days, and so much quicker.

Ryan
16-04-08, 07:08 PM
Why drive mate? It's just cheaper to fly these days, and so much quicker.
I would, but I'm not sure Quantas would be keen in towing a boat back for me ;)

C-Whiz
16-04-08, 07:09 PM
I'm actually going to try and attend this match.

How are you planning on getting down?

DIEHARD
16-04-08, 07:35 PM
How are you planning on getting down?

In this case maybe drive because I have family in the Hunter.

BringBackWillie
16-04-08, 10:10 PM
Hey Ryan - I personally won't be able to make this game (going to the Broncos v Wests game ;) ) and the double-header that Diehard and some of us did last year won't work out with the timing of games this year.

Presently, the Southern Legion are a bit split up for this game against the Knights. There are some who are and already have bought tix in the reserved stands... but there are a couple who are still thinking of getting some general admin tix depending on whether we can get a decent number of troops along.

If you and Diehard etc are definitely making the trip to this game, PM me so I'll put you in touch with those who are intending to go.

Boofhead
25-04-08, 01:56 AM
I'm actually in Sydney this weekend. :p

I already have somthing arranged game day though unforchanately. :doh:

GCT_07
25-04-08, 05:22 PM
I ve just looked up for flights for the Newcastle game... not tooo good.... all sale ones are gone and just the more expensive ones left at really bad times.

titanstattman
27-04-08, 09:02 PM
MYself and cheif will be going to this game we will be driving as its only a 8hr drive and as must of u know i drive everywhere, I wouldnt know wat a plane is....hehehe

patskE
27-04-08, 10:25 PM
50/50 on this game, wat tkts should i buy to be in the legion? hehe

BringBackWillie
29-04-08, 08:47 PM
Hey guys - the Southern Legion are scattered around the grounds for this game. Majority have already purchased their reserve tix whilst there are a couple just getting gen admin tix and prob will end up on the family hill in the Northern end of the ground.

Enjoy the game guys!