PDA

View Full Version : South Sydney vs Gold Coast

Titans Rock
15-04-08, 04:16 PM
I know its a while away...june 20th to be exact but im wondering whos making the trip to Sydney to watch the game at ANZ Stadium?

I'll be flying there from Adelaide in the early hours of friday morning to watch them play that night :D i'll be going with my girlfriend who is a Rabbitohs fan so that should make the trip even better when we win! Im assuming there wont be a huge crowd there so how many Titans fans will be making the trip? i'll probably be a loner titans fan so look out 4 me :p

Paul
15-04-08, 04:40 PM
Yes mate, I'll be flying down from the coast for this one and the one against the roosters

BringBackWillie
15-04-08, 08:28 PM
Hey guys - keep an eye out for the Southern Legion posts in The Legion section of this forum on where you can join the rest of the Titans fans at these games!!!

Titans Rock
18-04-08, 09:10 PM
cheers pal, but i will probably be sitting with the lady somewhere else, she wont wanna hear us chanting when we beat the Rabbitohs :D

DIEHARD
19-04-08, 01:21 PM
cheers pal, but i will probably be sitting with the lady somewhere else, she wont wanna hear us chanting when we beat the Rabbitohs :D

That's understandable.

But visit us before or after the game to say hello at least.

I'll likely be at this game too. I was at last year's fixture.

Paul
19-04-08, 06:19 PM
I think a few of us discussed this game last night.

Sounds like it could be a good away support :)