PDA

View Full Version : Legion!!

Aussiematt
14-04-08, 04:10 PM
I was one of the guys who joined the legion supporters midway through the first half of the sharks game. (the group of people with swords n shields n paint). had a great night being in the legion:D. we were there again for the canberra game. n hopefully many more to come..

GCT_89
14-04-08, 06:20 PM
I was one of the guys who joined the legion supporters midway through the first half of the sharks game. (the group of people with swords n shields n paint). had a great night being in the legion:D. we were there again for the canberra game. n hopefully many more to come..

hey mate, its great to have you guys there each game...............you should all get memberships before its too late.....that way you could have Legion helmets n swords........lol

welcome to the forum and hopefully your recruiting skills will only get better........the more titans fans in the LEGION the better!!!

:thumbsup:

Boofhead
14-04-08, 07:43 PM
Welcome to the Madness. :p

goldcoastitans
14-04-08, 11:46 PM

it will be awesome the guys with the swords and the smurfs ....we gonna have an awesome night down at the legions!!