PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone

Frosty
03-04-08, 12:13 PM
I'm a sports fan from Victoria, love my AFL (Geelong supporter) and the A-League (Victory). I've been wanting to get into rugby league for a while now, specifically NRL, and I happened to stumble across this forum.

Haven't decided on my team yet, it would make sense to follow the Storm but I will be moving to the Gold Coast in 1 and a half years so I will probably support the Titans.

Anyway hope to see you all around this forum.

Cheers,
Frosty.

goldcoastitans
03-04-08, 12:27 PM
Welcome to the greatest Forum known to man Frosty....and if you choose the Titans you will not be disappointed :) they are the greatest team and the fans are crazy .....you will see when u move here in a yr and a bit ....you will have to make it down to one of the games

Frosty
03-04-08, 12:50 PM
Welcome to the greatest Forum known to man Frosty....and if you choose the Titans you will not be disappointed :) they are the greatest team and the fans are crazy .....you will see when u move here in a yr and a bit ....you will have to make it down to one of the gamesI was up at the Gold Coast last week and went to watch the Titans v Sharks match. I must say it was very entertaining :D

DIEHARD
03-04-08, 12:58 PM
Welcome Frosty! It's great to get new users from Victoria.

The Melbourne Storm are a great team and its a shame our sport has been handicapped by not having the greatest facilities, but its good to see the Victorian government building a new stadium at Olympic Park. I don't think anything can stop the Storm once they have world class facilities.... oh except the mighty mighty Titans!

But you have choosen wisely with the Gold Coast Titans. Our club is a great club, with great administrators, players and fans. We also have a fantastic rectangular stadium which is probably the best to watch rugby league in in Australia.

If you are moving to the Gold Coast you might as well sign up with the Titans fanbase a couple years in advance because once you get here you will discover that the Titans are massive here.

The beauty of this forum is that we not only follow and discuss the mighty Titans but we also follow every game of NRL and we are keen followers of grass roots, state and international rugby league. So it's a smorgusboard of rugby league here. We also have a lot of fans from all clubs.

Where abouts in Victoria do you live? How did you get into rugby league to begin with?

Welcome Frosty!

Frosty
03-04-08, 01:12 PM
Where abouts in Victoria do you live? How did you get into rugby league to begin with?Thanks for the welcome mate. I live in Melbourne, not right in the CBD but in a small suburb on the outskirts. Haven't really gotten into rugby league as such yet, but I am a massive sports fan and after watching the Titans match last week I found I loved it. Very hard to get any coverage of the NRL down here in Victoria when you don't have Foxtel, but I am going to go to a few Storm matches this year.

Grimmace
03-04-08, 02:12 PM
Welcome enjoy the forum as DIEHARD said its good your getting into thetitans before you move up there.

P.S you didnt choose the name frosty because of frosty the snowman did you.(sorry couldnt resist)

since i couldnt be bothered making my own thread im also back online now aswell, and somehow found my self living in qld