PDA

View Full Version : Hello Legion members

Paul
31-03-08, 05:48 PM
Thought I'd just let you know that I enjoyed being in the legion so much last weekend with you guys I changed my gold membership to a Legion one today

Chris from the titans just confirmed it

See you at the front of section 30 from now on:thumbsup:

Steve
31-03-08, 05:50 PM
Thought I'd just let you know that I enjoyed being in the legion so much last weekend with you guys I changed my gold membership to a Legion one today

That's the stuff! \o/

kwigibo
31-03-08, 05:52 PM
Do you get money back for that? ;)

Paul
31-03-08, 05:54 PM
I did actually which was a nice bonus. I didn't ask about it, To be honest I didn't care about that. I was just more excited to be in with the real loud supporters:)

hully gully
31-03-08, 09:34 PM
good on you mate, last season i was in gold and going off at certian parts of a game only then noticing iwas being looked at like i was a looney if this is happening to you the place to be is 30.......

DIEHARD
06-04-08, 09:28 PM

I'm so happy to hear this. It's a big rap for The Legion!

And you are a massive asset to the Legion team now! :salute:

I think it's a concept that will appeal to a lot of people, obviously it already has. And as more people know about The Legion the more recruits we will get!

Thanks for converting to the Mighty Legion! It sure is worth the price of admission alone to be with fellow Titans tragics and partake in some old school rugby league past times.

Paul
07-04-08, 05:21 AM
I was frustrated because it was my first game as an official legion member and I already had the flu so my throat/voice was already killing me. I sounded croaky all night. Now I can't talk at the moment at all:D

Can't wait for the broncos game