PDA

View Full Version : the music thread part 2

Super Cronk
24-09-05, 11:10 PM
I didnt want to hi-jack the other thread and change it so ..i will start a new one.

Name 5 artists that you HATE and why.

PARANoIR
24-09-05, 11:15 PM
1. Eminem - Tossbag.

2. 50 Cent - As above.

3. Killswitch Engage - Lead singer strikes me as a ****

4. Nine Inch Nails - Reminds me of 60s disco music.

5. Korn - Lead singer wears a kilt.

<edit> Notable mention to Jesse McCartney, sorry buddy, you only JUST missed out.

Super Cronk
24-09-05, 11:18 PM
eminem- i dont like his 'rapping' his songs are all joke type of songs and his serious songs are always about his mother, daughter or wife. really annoying.

lil jon- most annying vioce EVER! how the hell does this guy sell albums?

50 cent-biggest poser EVER. and is so up himself its not funny.

kanye west- i hate this guy. ive seen vid clips of him at radio stations and on the news for the hurricane katrina thingy and he comes off as a real (word omitted). plus he cant 'rap'.

my chemical romance- wtf??? man these things cant sing.

please refrain from swearing in posts.

TDoGGBulldog
24-09-05, 11:21 PM
1-simple plan - (word ommited)
2-slinkee minx - yuck
3-linsy lohan - yuck
4-jesse macartney - (word ommited)
5-oliver james - as above...

Please refrain from swearing on the forums.

Moejoe
25-09-05, 12:15 AM
Lets keep the comments clean in this thread please. Certain words that have already been used are against the forums policy.

Remember this is a Rugby league community fan site, And in that community poelple of all ages are apart.

J-Storm
25-09-05, 12:15 AM
1. Eminem - Tossbag.

2. 50 Cent - As above.

3. Killswitch Engage - Lead singer strikes me as a ****

4. Nine Inch Nails - Reminds me of 60s disco music.

5. Korn - Lead singer wears a kilt.

<edit> Notable mention to Jesse McCartney, sorry buddy, you only JUST missed out.

Interesting! The first time I have heard someone ACTUALLY say they don't like NIN. That almost deserves an award for having the kahunas to say it (though I don't personally agree/disagree either way)...

Super Cronk
25-09-05, 12:28 AM
Lets keep the comments clean in this thread please. Certain words that have already been used are against the forums policy.

Remember this is a Rugby league community fan site, And in that community poelple of all ages are apart.

ok i agree with what you said BUT this is in the forum discription:

Use this forum to participate in off-topic discussions (politics, entertainment, history, technology, humor, etc.) Please note that some threads may contain material not suitable for viewing at work or around children ? view at your own discretion

and to be honest i dont think those words were that bad. If i was using those words to personally attack someone here at the forum ild agree with it, but i was discribing someones personality that isnt on the forum.

DeeGan
25-09-05, 12:58 AM
ok i agree with what you said BUT this is in the forum discription:

and to be honest i dont think those words were that bad. If i was using those words to personally attack someone here at the forum ild agree with it, but i was discribing someones personality that isnt on the forum.

Please note that some threads may contain material not suitable for viewing at work or around children ? view at your own discretion

The above is the forum description and it does pre-warn the member using the forum. In the same sentence, it does not state that offending material when posted is to remain ;)

This is a forum where yes you can toe the line though words or posts that may be deemed 'derogatory' or 'offending' will be edited given we are a forum catering for all ages.

This view may differ with some social type forums at other sites, though we will not move away from the above.

We will leave it that, feel free to contact me if you need clarification on any of the above.

Cheers

DeeGan

Titans#1
25-09-05, 08:43 AM
Britney Spears (Need I say more?)

Usher (showcase)

Jesse McCartney (how can a 14 year old sing about a "beautiful soul"?)

Schnappi

Crazy Frog

PARANoIR
25-09-05, 09:26 AM
Please refrain from swearing on the forums.

http://tinypic.com/dyotg9.gif

Interesting! The first time I have heard someone ACTUALLY say they don't like NIN. That almost deserves an award for having the kahunas to say it (though I don't personally agree/disagree either way)...

I can't stand em man! Ill say it again if you like? lol. I think if I was alive in the early 80s and I went to a disco hall, I would have heart the song "Only". Its rediculously crap, I hate it. I respect Trent Reznor and co. for what they've done, as they have many fans, but after giving them a few chances, they just don't cut it for me.

Jesse McCartney (how can a 14 year old sing about a "beautiful soul"?)

Schnappi

Crazy Frog

You know, as I found out yesterday, surprisingly enough, Jesse McCartney is apparently 18. Oh well doesn't worry me, hes still a pansey.

You hit the nail on the head with that stupid frog and schnappi though, I like your taste.

Teegy
25-09-05, 09:42 AM
Crazy forg was goood when he first came out but now it is just annoying. anyone heard the Crazy Frog different country ads

DeeGan
25-09-05, 12:20 PM
Crazy forg was goood when he first came out but now it is just annoying. anyone heard the Crazy Frog different country ads

I was close to putting a bounty on the head of the developer who come up with the 'Crazy frog'...j/k :) Though I cannot stand that frog nor the new annoying craze that is ring tone ad's. Anyone with FOXTEL will share my pain.

Cheers

DeeGan

PARANoIR
25-09-05, 12:24 PM
Yep. I hear ya.

Dakink
25-09-05, 12:29 PM
I was close to putting a bounty on the head of the developer who come up with the 'Crazy frog'...j/k :) Though I cannot stand that frog nor the new annoying craze that is ring tone ad's. Anyone with FOXTEL will share my pain.

Cheers

DeeGan
Yep - Time and Time again.

Titans#1
25-09-05, 01:32 PM
I will admit that Jamster! are pretty stupid.

My Hubby has a pre-paid phone and signed up for one of their "premium game" plans. When he had no credit, they would still try and take the $5 for the month, it wouldn't go through, yet he still got the credits for the games, so he ended up getting free games, then just unsubscribed so that he could put credit on his phone.

So in other words, we screwed them!

Teegy
25-09-05, 02:30 PM
Anyone heard Reg Reagons new song yet (Rugby League Outlaw) not bad but he has to understand the he cannot sing