PDA

View Full Version : Legion Stand up and take a bow

Tamwelg
30-03-08, 05:16 PM
Everyone in the Legion should stand up and take a bow:clap: The noise you guys are making in supporting your team is fantastic and is being noticed by a lot of people. I sit in the Western stand between the 30m and 40m line and unfortunately the crowd here are a tad quite (not me though) and I've had different people sitting nearby for both home games so far that have commented on the noise coming from behind the posts and how they should be sitting there instead. My 8yr old daughter has also made similar comments.

This week you guys had a lot of empty seats behind you, but the noise was still booming from Section 30.

You guys are doing a brilliant job and the I'm sure the Legion will continue to grow as the season goes on and the noise is bound to go up a few db every week.

DIEHARD :salute: I know you were thrown in the deep end last year with making the Legion a reality. You should be proud of your effort. The hard work is starting to pay off and I'm sure the Legion will earn a reputation of being one of the best, and most passionate supporters groups in the NRL.

Paul
30-03-08, 05:20 PM
I'll be in there next season officially and as much as I can (unofficially) this season

It is a bazillion times better than the morgue in section 24

titanstattman
30-03-08, 06:41 PM
Everyone in the Legion should stand up and take a bow:clap: The noise you guys are making in supporting your team is fantastic and is being noticed by a lot of people. I sit in the Western stand between the 30m and 40m line and unfortunately the crowd here are a tad quite (not me though) and I've had different people sitting nearby for both home games so far that have commented on the noise coming from behind the posts and how they should be sitting there instead. My 8yr old daughter has also made similar comments.

This week you guys had a lot of empty seats behind you, but the noise was still booming from Section 30.

You guys are doing a brilliant job and the I'm sure the Legion will continue to grow as the season goes on and the noise is bound to go up a few db every week.

DIEHARD :salute: I know you were thrown in the deep end last year with making the Legion a reality. You should be proud of your effort. The hard work is starting to pay off and I'm sure the Legion will earn a reputation of being one of the best, and most passionate supporters groups in the NRL.

Ture ture we had alot of noise last night wat a game and wat surrport the players had from the fans:D :D :D :D :D

patskE
30-03-08, 06:44 PM
*** I LOVE THE SMURFS
i wish i could be one ahha
keep up the good work lads!

eelectrica
06-04-08, 11:41 AM
Great job again last night by the legion.
I might have to hang out with the legion one game. Maybe the Warriors game, too many peope when the Broncos come to town I think.

Paul
06-04-08, 11:51 AM
One thing I noticed last night was the smurphs seemed to bring more people (or was that the sererate group that turned up the week before) Those guys were loud and I also noticed a group of about 10-15 girls towards the back of section 27 or 28 singing pretty loudly .

we need to somehow get every section behind the northern goalposts to join in as one and hopefully it'll get the whole ground to join in as one

booofff
07-04-08, 05:12 PM
My Wife son and myself sit in section 27, and we support the team all we can. great mob in all northern sections.

Maybe a new chant every time we score " Bomm Shacka Boom Shacka Bomm Shacka Booommm, welcome to the Temple of Doom'.

They may be able to post it up on the Bog screens , probably won't take the fans long to sing it.

See you all next game aginst the Donkey's haha:thumbsup:

dee13
07-04-08, 07:26 PM
My Wife son and myself sit in section 27, and we support the team all we can. great mob in all northern sections.

Maybe a new chant every time we score " Bomm Shacka Boom Shacka Bomm Shacka Booommm, welcome to the Temple of Doom'.

They may be able to post it up on the Bog screens , probably won't take the fans long to sing it.

See you all next game aginst the Donkey's haha:thumbsup:

Hey there Booofff,

You won't hear no Boom or Temple of Dooms within the Legion. Thats a Sea FM thing, not a fan thing. To the Legion its The Colliseum and the fans down there have the chants all figured out.

I think Diehard should hold night classes so everyone can learn the Chants and songs:laugh: .

goldcoastitans
08-04-08, 09:29 AM
lol we learn them on the day Dee lol we make words up aswell when we dont know them ....:D

we do although need all the supporters in section 30 ITS CRAZY AND FUN

DIEHARD
08-04-08, 02:58 PM
Dee is right, to The Legion Skilled Park is the Colosseum.

Maybe we can convince Booofff to join us one day! You should at least come down and say G'day.

dee13
08-04-08, 03:44 PM
Dee is right, to The Legion Skilled Park is the Colosseum.

Maybe we can convince Booofff to join us one day! You should at least come down and say G'day.

Watch out Booofff, Once you go down to Bay 30 you will never want to go back to your old seats. They will seem so so dull and boring.:thumbsup:

goldcoastitans
08-04-08, 03:47 PM
yeh Booofff come down and say hi to us next home game :)

goldcoastitans
08-04-08, 03:48 PM
i know we went down to say hi from section 23 and we have never left the section 30 :D